Page 429 of 634 FirstFirst ... 329379419425426427428429430431432433439479529 ... LastLast
Results 8,561 to 8,580 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post

Continuing with the lies. In the post you're talking about from August I said Kamala was terrible and that better people would hold out until the next election because victory was nowhere near certain. I also clearly said that the next IBD poll would be telling and again reminded you nerds that it was obviously much closer than the polling. Trump's campaign was straight downhill to end the summer. Keep lying and twisting facts.

i give up. you're a legit socioopath. apparently there was never a point post-covid that you thought trump would win.

at least we're done with the vaughn/dish/mulva/splitthis era on pfa guys
    How is the fact that the only prediction I made after March was that Biden would win escaping you? I will admit that I thought there was a decent chance Trump would win up until about the end of August, but it wasn't anywhere close enough to say he was going to win - I also wanted to make sure you left wing nerds weren't falling for the scam polls again.

Load Metric

Comments

BCR:
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

i give up. you're a legit socioopath. apparently there was never a point post-covid that you thought trump would win.

at least we're done with the vaughn/dish/mulva/splitthis era on pfa guys
    How is the fact that the only prediction I made after March was that Biden would win escaping you? I will admit that I thought there was a decent chance Trump would win up until about the end of August, but it wasn't anywhere close enough to say he was going to win - I also wanted to make sure you left wing nerds weren't falling for the scam polls again.
    can you please do me a personal favor as a skatz original and at least admit that in late august -- in the height of the coronavirus madness -- you thought trump would win. i know you weren't guaranteeing it. you just thought it was more likely than not.

admit that please. that's all i ask. i know you picked biden closer to the election.

jesus, i was just having fun with people who made bad calls as i would expect people to do to me. not that serious guys.

Load Metric

LMAO at last line. saying the quiet part out loud. love it.

also don jr. is a lock for 2024

i already think there's a huge chance the GOP controls everything in 2024. maybe even likely. probably not with don jr. though.
    I personally witnessed a highly trained sniper, among other things, that has killed people for this country have a near breakdown this morning over realizing Trump is going to for sure lose Georgia. These people scare me too, Blake. The division is likely only going to get worse now.

have you considered that maybe trump shouldn't be insisting that the election is rigged and that our government is not legitimate?

Load Metric
    Vlad really is inspirational.

They are cutting down all the great men.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

Having lived here my whole life, I am confident most of the voters will not show up again and those that do will lean R. Maybe this time will be different, but that is just my read post flop.
    Ok. That’s not the general though, right? Runoff is strictly senate. Recount is just a recount. Trump may still win up top. I have no idea about military there.

No, not the general. Military is typically considered pro R. Trump has seemingly done a lot for the military. I expect them to lean R.

Load Metric

I can understand reveling in the defeat of 45 if I had that much blind hatred towards him.

“Trees through the forest” in all of this is Trump ran so well that the big turnout = Bad For conservative theory of politics went a bit out the window and helped the GOP to actually gain ground in the house and Hold onto to Senate. Sure it’s impressive that Arizona went Blue and Georgia sure looks like it is as well. Nevada has been blue for a while now. PA is going to come down to 50K votes. MI and WI were razor fucking close.

Trump loss = Good feeling for Left
    Rest of this election cycle...... I’m not sure I’d be “drinking the tears” because of a mandate that doesn't exist.

Load Metric
    Remember back in 2016?

Donald Trump said if he went up against Joe Biden instead of Hillary Clinton, that he would lose.

He was right.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Shoe's on the other foot now.
    except I'm not whining and I'm already over it lol, but go ahead
    This is to your credit.

I'm just having a little fun though.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

I can understand reveling in the defeat of 45 if I had that much blind hatred towards him.

“Trees through the forest” in all of this is Trump ran so well that the big turnout = Bad For conservative theory of politics went a bit out the window and helped the GOP to actually gain ground in the house and Hold onto to Senate. Sure it’s impressive that Arizona went Blue and Georgia sure looks like it is as well. Nevada has been blue for a while now. PA is going to come down to 50K votes. MI and WI were razor fucking close.

Trump loss = Good feeling for Left
    Rest of this election cycle...... I’m not sure I’d be “drinking the tears” because of a mandate that doesn't exist.
    "Blind hatred?" Anything but blind. How about blind devotion?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Ok. That’s not the general though, right? Runoff is strictly senate. Recount is just a recount. Trump may still win up top. I have no idea about military there.

No, not the general. Military is typically considered pro R. Trump has seemingly done a lot for the military. I expect them to lean R.

this is not currently the case. trump's popularity in the military is fucking dismal because he relentlessly belittles their best and brightest every time they try to talk him out of doing something insane.

really, im not being cute here. people in theater do not appreciate trump putting them in harms way by refusing to acknowledge the work of our intelligence agencies. aka the people who ultimately dictate the sanest courses of action for people in theater.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

this is not currently the case. trump's popularity in the military is fucking dismal because he relentlessly belittles their best and brightest every time they try to talk him out of doing something insane.

really, im not being cute here. people in theater do not appreciate trump putting them in harms way by refusing to acknowledge the work of our intelligence agencies. aka the people who ultimately dictate the sanest courses of action for people in theater.

Can you link me that list of R senators disapproving of Trump actions? Please and Thank You.

Comments

sonatine: https://www.axios.com/trump-republicans-baseless-election-claims-fa686850-efb9-41cd-a25e-1b9cc1b52b85.html

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Team Trump is going to have a field day in the debates. He'll have so much ammo, biden is going to be filled with holes.

Even if the moderator asks about global warming or some shit like that, trump will gloss over it, and then turn it into burisma or some other relatable offense that can hang Biden.
    That worked out great didn't it?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    So with the country more divided than ever before on pretty much everything, the chance for election night chaos is super high.

In fact it appears the Democrats have even war gamed a scenario in which Trump wins a narrow electoral college win, Biden wins the popular vote, the Democrats refuse to concede, the West Coast threatens secession and Civil War 2 is officially on.

Any thoughts on this?

https://twitter.com/joelpollak/status/1290132367604998146
    My thoughts are that Trump lost bigtime

Cry more

Load Metric
    Why is Biden so terrified to debate Trump?
    Anything thing you were totally making up Bifftard.

Cope more.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

Zero up side for Biden if he's debates Trump.
    It feels very wrong to deny the voting public of a principal way to find out where these candidates stand on the issues. And considering the Democrats are making Biden hide in his basement and denying any real press access it just seems shady as fuck. It seems clear to me they want to hide Biden’s early on-set dementia from the public.

When is the last time there were no presidential debates? The Democrats truly are destroying America’s proud tradition and history.
    When is the last time the president called an election illegitimate and announced his intention to ask the Supreme Court to disenfranchise millions of Americans? The Republicans are truly destroying America's proud tradition and history.

Load Metric

I personally witnessed a highly trained sniper, among other things, that has killed people for this country have a near breakdown this morning over realizing Trump is going to for sure lose Georgia. These people scare me too, Blake. The division is likely only going to get worse now.

have you considered that maybe trump shouldn't be insisting that the election is rigged and that our government is not legitimate?

Obviously, Blake. But remember that it was identity politics, SJW/victimhood culture, radical feminism, and multiculturalism (promotion of immigrant cultures and ethnic differences among races etc. rather than assimilating, for the dumb) that got us to this point. The market correction for that was Trump, and him losing this way in this climate is a fucking potential nightmare that might actually end up spawning an even worse version of him in the long run. I think if Trump won here we might have been able to maintain the system a little longer with glue and tape, but now we're looking at potentially 3+ years of increasingly hostile rhetoric and distrust of the government etc. until he likely runs again or a successor comes along.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Can you link me that list of R senators disapproving of Trump actions? Please and Thank You.
    Since we're talking about absentee military ballots, it's important to draw a distinction between active servicemen and veterans.

In 2016, Trump won the veteran vote 61-34. But among active military, he won it 50-45.

50-45 would be the absolute best case scenario now, considering the steep decline in Trump support among active military, and it wouldn't be enough to make much of a dent.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

i think you are reading too much into the average serviceman's mental facilitates. At least from my perspective, it is more of a group think b/c Rs tend to support the military more -- see how they felt about Obama after all he did to dismantle it.

Either way, we shall see.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    I can't imagine the brainstorming by his team that's going on behind the scenes. They have to be actively trying to figure out a way to get him to November 3rd without having to talk.........to anyone............ever.
    I still think it’s a real possibility they swap him out before Election Day. The situation is that dire.

The super long delay in selecting his VP seems to indicate there is some serious discussion of the best way for Democrats to move forward with or without Biden before it’s too late.
    Wow, incredible insight you had on this one Bifftard!

Thread Information