Page 428 of 634 FirstFirst ... 328378418424425426427428429430431432438478528 ... LastLast
Results 8,541 to 8,560 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

wait a second. i thought vaughn's terrible predictions were because they were all pre-covid.

but he made this post in mid-august we were in full lockdown mode and over 2000 people were dying of covid in the US alone *daily* (already in july)

lol walt jr. you lying fraud. not only had the economy collapsed, but we had seen massive deaths when you wrote this.

She was and is the worst possible pick. I'm not sure what you're trying to brag about. Are you saying this election wasn't close? Was it inconceivable that Trump might win in August to anyone with a brain? Should I repeat again that I predicted Trump would win Florida and Ohio and still likely lose the election? And that before the election my exact quote on Skatz was Biden is a pocket pair against Trump's two overs with him needing to pick off one rust belt state, meaning Biden was a close favorite? Glad I'm continuing to live rent free in your Trump derangement syndrome head.

Also, Biden was clearly up 9 points.

my friend, i just wanted to call out your lie that your terrible predictions were all "pre-covid". that wasn't true. you had the same position even in the heart of the covid catastrophe. maybe you just forgot.

good day to you sir.

Load Metric

wait a second. i thought vaughn's terrible predictions were because they were all pre-covid.

but he made this post in mid-august we were in full lockdown mode and over 2000 people were dying of covid in the US alone *daily* (already in july)

lol walt jr. you lying fraud. not only had the economy collapsed, but we had seen massive deaths when you wrote this.

She was and is the worst possible pick. I'm not sure what you're trying to brag about. Are you saying this election wasn't close? Was it inconceivable that Trump might win in August to anyone with a brain? Should I repeat again that I predicted Trump would win Florida and Ohio and still likely lose the election? And that before the election my exact quote on Skatz was Biden is a pocket pair against Trump's two overs with him needing to pick off one rust belt state, meaning Biden was a close favorite? Glad I'm continuing to live rent free in your Trump derangement syndrome head.

It will be a gradual process, but eventually you'll see that admitting you were wrong is not a sign of weakness the way Trump made it seem.

Load Metric
    The kind of attitude Blake and other closeted liberals have towards the MAGA crowd is exactly why I'm hoping there isn't a younger, smarter, more charismatic version of Trump waiting to be discovered. The inability of the slightly above average IQ liberal mind to extrapolate information beyond their own little bubbles and feelings is what's wrong with this country. There are all kinds of fucked up years long scenarios I'm sure some us are seeing playing out politics aside, and I really wish we could have just given white people this victory to be done with it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

It will be a gradual process, but eventually you'll see that admitting you were wrong is not a sign of weakness the way Trump made it seem.
    Explain what I was wrong about, Jussie.

Load Metric

vaughn has previously admitted and kind of joked about the fact that he is literally incapable of concession. he will simply deny he was ever wrong, period. kind of reminds you of someone.

he views concession as a sign of weakness when it's actually the opposite.

regardless, my pointing this out will only inflame him further.

Load Metric
    The kind of attitude Blake and other closeted liberals have towards the MAGA crowd is exactly why I'm hoping there isn't a younger, smarter, more charismatic version of Trump waiting to be discovered. The inability of the slightly above average IQ liberal mind to extrapolate information beyond their own little bubbles and feelings is what's wrong with this country. There are all kinds of fucked up years long scenarios I'm sure some us are seeing playing out politics aside, and I really wish we could have just given white people this victory to be done with it.

LMAO at last line. saying the quiet part out loud. love it.

also don jr. is a lock for 2024

i already think there's a huge chance the GOP controls everything in 2024. maybe even likely. probably not with don jr. though.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Had Trump not ran such a horrible campaign down the stretch he might have still pulled this off. Anyone who can't see that or how the virus clearly cost him coasting to an easy victory is either lying to themselves or an idiot. Not only did the virus cost him some of his own voters, there's no way Biden does these kind of numbers without mail in voting obviously.
    To be clear the virus didn't cost him it was the way he manhandled the crisis that cost him.
    Taking the virus seriously included people who were given the option of mail in voting.
    It appears that more Democrats opted for the safer option. Why would Biden's numbers
    be anything less than they are because of mail in voting?

Comments

OSA: He was fucked either way

gimmick:

Load Metric

vaughn has previously admitted and kind of joked about the fact that he is literally incapable of concession. he will simply deny he was ever wrong, period. kind of reminds you of someone.

Rofl, siding with that guy. How low can you go? I don't mind arguing. But isn't clearly and plainly stating upon new information that Trump would lose conceding that Trump would lose?

Explain how and why me saying Kamala was a terrible pick and accurately calling out the bullshit polls was wrong? Better yet, don't, just continue to pretend like you somehow won something because an unprecedented world altering pandemic happened.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Had Trump not ran such a horrible campaign down the stretch he might have still pulled this off. Anyone who can't see that or how the virus clearly cost him coasting to an easy victory is either lying to themselves or an idiot. Not only did the virus cost him some of his own voters, there's no way Biden does these kind of numbers without mail in voting obviously.
    To be clear the virus didn't cost him it was the way he manhandled the crisis that cost him.
    Taking the virus seriously included people who were given the option of mail in voting.
    It appears that more Democrats opted for the safer option. Why would Biden's numbers
    be anything less than they are because of mail in voting?
    It's much easier to convince someone to write on something and put it back in the mailbox than the actual act of going and waiting in populated areas for hours in line, especially when most people still work on election day. Trump was a moron for actively discouraging his voters not to do this.

Comments

blake: that is correct

Load Metric

LMAO at last line. saying the quiet part out loud. love it.

also don jr. is a lock for 2024

i already think there's a huge chance the GOP controls everything in 2024. maybe even likely. probably not with don jr. though.
    I personally witnessed a highly trained sniper, among other things, that has killed people for this country have a near breakdown this morning over realizing Trump is going to for sure lose Georgia. These people scare me too, Blake. The division is likely only going to get worse now.

Load Metric

Rofl, siding with that guy. How low can you go? I don't mind arguing. But isn't clearly and plainly stating upon new information that Trump would lose conceding that Trump would lose?

Explain how and why me saying Kamala was a terrible pick and accurately calling out the bullshit polls was wrong? Better yet, don't, just continue to pretend like you somehow won something because an unprecedented world altering pandemic happened.

lol yes, i know you like arguing. but you admit you refuse to concede everrrrrrr so this is going nowhere.

you lied when you said your predictions were only pre-covid. i proved that was a lie when i showed your post above (which you ignored lol), in which you still thought trump cruises to victory -- even in the height of the covid disaster and daily US deaths were at an all time high. by the way that was one of a dozen your posts i could have chosen from.

maybe you really did just forget what you thought at the time.

fine, but either way, you should concede that you were simply wrong if you're capable, which you obv are not. your level of insecurity is fucking crazy to me. sad, even.

as for what "i won"? umm i said this race was a tossup all along. i didn't even pick biden.

but you see, i don't need to act like i'm a genius predictor because i'm insecure. it's ok to say you don't know what will happen so you don't look like a complete and utter douche later (i.e., see your posts today)

and if you don't mind acting like a douche , at least man up to it later. look at dwai, he's laughing about his posts. learn something

Load Metric
    WH PRESS SECRETARY DELETED THE LAST 4-5 DAYS OF HER TWEETS #MAGA

also i feel like vaughn being told to do behavioral conditioning by studying dwai is a high water mark and its all down hill from here.

Comments

blake: ROFL

dwai: gotta agree

gimmick:
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

lol yes, i know you like arguing. but you admit you refuse to concede everrrrrrr so this is going nowhere.

you lied when you said your predictions were only pre-covid. i proved that was a lie when i showed your post above (which you ignored lol), in which you still thought trump cruises to victory -- even in the height of the covid disaster and daily US deaths were at an all time high. by the way that was one of a dozen your posts i could have chosen from.

fine, but either way, you should concede that you were simply wrong if you're capable, which you obv are not. your level of insecurity is fucking crazy to me. sad, even.

as for what "i won"? umm i said this race was a tossup all along. i didn't even pick biden.

but you see, i don't need to act like i'm a genius predictor because i'm insecure. it's ok to say you don't know what will happen so you don't look like a complete and utter douche later (i.e., see your posts today)

and if you don't mind acting like a douche , at least man up to it later. look at dwai, he's laughing about his posts. learn something
    Continuing with the lies. In the post you're talking about from August I said Kamala was terrible and that better people would hold out until the next election because victory was nowhere near certain. I also clearly said that the next IBD poll would be telling and again reminded you nerds that it was obviously much closer than the polling. Trump's campaign was straight downhill to end the summer. Keep lying and twisting facts.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I mean as much as I want to spike the football on people I personally know, they already know they said a thousand idiotic things. They need a hug more than someone laughing at them. The vast majority are just stupid, not malevolent.

I think this presents a unique opportunity as a giant section of Trump supporters aren’t Republican. A bunch of liberal media spiking the football on them isn’t what they need. The SC and Republicans will abandon them. This is a cult. They go where Trump points them.

Once the lawsuits get shot down, if I’m Biden, I’m working behind the scenes with Trump. Holding off the SDNY. This is a guy whose political allegiances have changed ten times in his life. He has no true core beliefs other than loving himself. You want his ire at the Republicans he sees as abandoning him.

As much as seeing him in jail or humiliation is fun, look at the numbers. This is the biggest cult in American history. Negotiate behind the scenes to get him paid and keep him from any legal scrutiny, don’t mock the Trump people, that’s half the reason they loved him initially and peel them off. Get Trumps ire directed at the party he did everything they wanted, and then abandoned him, in his mind.

You can be president and lose the mid terms and spend 4 uneventful years or peel off the Trump supporters. This is the guy who mocked what’s left of the Republican Party. The Cruz’s and Rubios. There isn’t any establishment GOP left without his people. Try to win a certain percentage of them by not shoving their stupidity in their face. Make a bunch of gestures for unity and pro-Trump as far as being compassionate as annoying as his supporters are.

That would be my philosophy. Don’t get smarmy and rub it in their face once the courts come out and laugh off his attempts.
    Yea, fuck that
    That’s a luxury for someone living in an elite standard of living country.

I live among them. It’s all a big Dale Carnegie course to me.

They call and say congrats to me even know I avoided the election conversation the entire time and I’m not Biden fan. and they’re aggrieved, and I got nothing but love for them. It’s been hey you still got the senate to the actual Republicans.

To the much greater number of just pure Trump fans, I will say hey I know you had a lot emotionally invested. I’ll say this for him, he did a great job keeping us out of wars. I didn’t like him, but I hope Biden continues that and I am kid of shocked at how Fox called Az. I’m shocked how fast the Republicans are throwing him under the bus. That launches them into Fox being part of the deep state. That’s where I want them mentally. Hearts and minds. Long view. I’d prefer them to just never vote again, but I can’t rely on that.

I basically have a script for them at this point. It’s like selling magazines.

Load Metric
    Georgia's top elections official predicted on Friday that there will be a recount in the state, as ballot returns showed former Vice President Joe Biden overtaking President Trump there by fewer than 1,600 votes.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...w7b?li=BBnb7Kz

Unlike Druff, I'm trying to help you boys out early on. If this goes to a run off, the Rs will win (esp Perdue). Bet soon, bet often, bet max.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Georgia's top elections official predicted on Friday that there will be a recount in the state, as ballot returns showed former Vice President Joe Biden overtaking President Trump there by fewer than 1,600 votes.

Unlike Druff, I'm trying to help you boys out early on. If this goes to a run off, the Rs will win (esp Perdue). Bet soon, bet often, bet max.
    Saw this earlier. Are you saying they’ll fix it? I mean up top obviously. Perdue was ahead by 80-100k last I saw. I assume he wins.

“Recounts typically don’t swing enough votes to change the winner. Out of 4,687 statewide general elections between 2000 and 2015, just 27 were followed by recounts, according to data compiled by FairVote, a nonpartisan group that researches elections and promotes electoral reform. Just three of those 27 recounts resulted in a change in the outcome, all leading to wins for Democrats“
    Last edited by BCR; 11-06-2020 at 09:04 AM.

Load Metric

Continuing with the lies. In the post you're talking about from August I said Kamala was terrible and that better people would hold out until the next election because victory was nowhere near certain. I also clearly said that the next IBD poll would be telling and again reminded you nerds that it was obviously much closer than the polling. Trump's campaign was straight downhill to end the summer. Keep lying and twisting facts.

i give up. you're a legit socioopath. apparently there was never a point post-covid that you thought trump would win.

at least we're done with the vaughn/dish/mulva/splitthis era on pfa guys

Load Metric

Saw this earlier. Are you saying they’ll fix it? I mean up top obviously. Perdue was ahead by 80-100k last I saw. I assume he wins.

“Recounts typically don’t swing enough votes to change the winner. Out of 4,687 statewide general elections between 2000 and 2015, just 27 were followed by recounts, according to data compiled by FairVote, a nonpartisan group that researches elections and promotes electoral reform. Just three of those 27 recounts resulted in a change in the outcome, all leading to wins for Democrats“

Having lived here my whole life, I am confident most of the voters will not show up again and those that do will lean R. Maybe this time will be different, but that is just my read post flop.

Load Metric

Having lived here my whole life, I am confident most of the voters will not show up again and those that do will lean R. Maybe this time will be different, but that is just my read post flop.
    Ok. That’s not the general though, right? Runoff is strictly senate. Recount is just a recount. Trump may still win up top. I have no idea about military there.

Thread Information