Thread: Mostly lesbian Miley Cyrus is allegedly "transphobic" for saying tits are prettier than balls

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Mostly lesbian Miley Cyrus is allegedly "transphobic" for saying tits are prettier than balls

https://www.out.com/celebs/2021/1/20...ng-transphobia

She dug in even deeper, adding, “everyone knows that tits are prettier than balls... That’s what ended up making female relationships make more sense to me."

I wish I could say this news makes me excited and proud to be a woman and a lesbian, but Cyrus' quote is littered with transphobia. This kind of gender essentialism was left behind by most of the queer community years ago. Genitals do not equal gender, and Miley should know this.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    https://www.out.com/celebs/2021/1/20...ng-transphobia

She dug in even deeper, adding, “everyone knows that tits are prettier than balls... That’s what ended up making female relationships make more sense to me."

I wish I could say this news makes me excited and proud to be a woman and a lesbian, but Cyrus' quote is littered with transphobia. This kind of gender essentialism was left behind by most of the queer community years ago. Genitals do not equal gender, and Miley should know this.

Can we get some discussion now how suddenly we find out Jojo Siwi is apparently either Gay or Bi. For some reason it never crossed my mind she might be I mean a hyper little twerp who’s supposedly almost an adult dressing like a pedos wet dream often nope never saw it coming... I do think based on some of her comments she’s probably more a switch hitter vs just a plain carpet muncher. But I could be totally wrong.

Load Metric
    Jesus who cares about all this trans shit and SJW infighting it's a complete waste of everyone's time.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Can we get some discussion now how suddenly we find out Jojo Siwi is apparently either Gay or Bi. For some reason it never crossed my mind she might be I mean a hyper little twerp who’s supposedly almost an adult dressing like a pedos wet dream often nope never saw it coming... I do think based on some of her comments she’s probably more a switch hitter vs just a plain carpet muncher. But I could be totally wrong.
    I am too old to know who this is, so I googled her.

I agree with you. She dresses like a little girl, and part of her target demographic is likely pedophiles.

Also, her coming out video seemed like a bunch of nonsense. Instead of simply saying, "I'm bisexual", she rambled about how humans are awesome, how she may not necessarily fall in love with a boy because there are so many great people out there, how she's proud to be in the LGBTQ community, etc. Sounds like a lot of non-committal bullshit for attention, which she can always walk back later.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I rarely agree with Miley, but in this case, she is right on point.

As far as JoJo Siwi...I have no clue who that is, they apparently came out or something...?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Jesus who cares about all this trans shit and SJW infighting it's a complete waste of everyone's time.
    It’s just a “Science” discussion bro. I would think you’d be onboard.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I also looked up JoJo and was surprised by this wiki blurb

[5] She was included on Time's annual list of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2020.

If that is actually true...I’m not sure what to think about the world.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    I agree that tits are more attractive than balls, its all how youre programmed. I say figure out what you like, stick to it and enjoy, but stop making headlines about it and just live your life.

My take on Miley- She should stop being weird, get her hair back to normal, stay OFF any drugs, lay low on the alcohol, no more ink, stop getting naked in public and start acting like an adult.

Awesome body, used to be a beautiful woman, too bad her looks are jacked now.

Last edited by desertrunner; 01-24-2021 at 08:58 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    New game

Dessertrunner or Druff
    Try reading a thread title without seeing the author and then make a guess.
    It's about 50% for me

Comments

desertrunner: Druff and Desertrunner are the same person.

FRANKRIZZO: lulz I don't think druff is desert runner

Load Metric
    Boobs>Balls

Penis>Pussy
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Boobs>Balls

Penis>Pussy
    Balls really are disgusting aren't they

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Talking about stating the obvious. Sucking tits comes naturally to human beings. Sucking balls? I’m going to assume that’s an acquired taste.

Load Metric
    lol... she really does seem to be a 'Live one' haha....

I think with her at this point, while fun and lols.. You just hope for her sake it all ends well. And she doesn't have a Britney Spears like shave your head breakdown (LOL) 'moment'.. but I dont know, I dont think I would actually lay money on the fact that she wont, have some serious mental breakdown here along the way. Hey we all do life isn't easy sometimes lol

Gold
    Load Metric
    I have a 7 year old niece who was super into Jo Jo Siwa a couple years ago when she was 5, so I got exposed to her a lot. This is her big hit from that time period. It is actually a decent bubblegum pop song as far as that type of music goes.

Anyways, at the time I thought that Siwa had a really high forehead (five head?) and deep voice, meaning she is hormonally masculinized for a female. Miley also has a super deep voice and masculinized body. Not really surprising at all that these 2 hormonally masculinized females are attracted to females.

Load Metric

Mostly lesbian Miley Cyrus is allegedly "transphobic" for saying tits are prettier than balls

As much as I love Miley and nudes, she should really keep her clothes on and stop acting like an ass in public. Just grow up, be mature and make good music.
    Last edited by desertrunner; 01-25-2021 at 08:20 AM.

Load Metric
    Ya this thread is going to go well...

Also out of all the Cyrus picks how do you go with that one.

Comments

garrett: lol, he's onto something here =)....

Load Metric

Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Ya this thread is going to go well...

Also out of all the Cyrus picks how do you go with that one.
    I was trying to find a CURRENT pic of her as an adult looking normal, only one I could find that was not from the Disney era.

Thread Information