Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Midterms 2022 Thread

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

*** OFFICIAL *** Midterms 2022 Thread

Primary day just concluded.

Crossdresser Cawthorn looks like he's lost, down 1.5 points to Edwards with 99% reporting.

Quack Mehmet Oz is ahead by 2672 votes -- 0.2 points -- over McCormick.

The rest of the races don't look particularly exciting to me. Looks like the GOP has succeeded in flushing out Cawthorn. Good riddance.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Primary day just concluded.

Crossdresser Cawthorn looks like he's lost, down 1.5 points to Edwards with 99% reporting.

Quack Mehmet Oz is ahead by 2672 votes -- 0.2 points -- over McCormick.

The rest of the races don't look particularly exciting to me. Looks like the GOP has succeeded in flushing out Cawthorn. Good riddance.
    Look at the excitement for the midterms, everyone knows both parties are sold out.
    Some of the corporate dems are being removed but the corrupt leadership proved it will cheat before being voted out.

That leaves the Republican Party, God help us lol.
    I think all the 'Berniebros' should register as Republican's and follow Tucker's lead a vote out the Liz Cheney's and Lindsey Graham's and the other traitors.

As if America wasn't sold out enough, fuckin Ted Cruz made it where even more corporate money can be used to bribe our supposed reps.

Druff it's time to withdraw your support for the GOP, my goodness did you see GWB's Iraq War gaff. I think that statement was enough to charge him with treason.

Load Metric
    Ultra MAGA 2022....and 2024. Trump had the country ship shape but the libtards got what they wanted. Orange mean tweet guy out so Biden could could bring in high gas prices, soaring housing costs, hyperinflation, nothing to feed babies, shortages of everything, and the coming nuclear war with Russia.

I would laugh my ass off at dumb ass liberals for voting in and having to live under such bullshit but I have to live under it too. Frickin' liberal hiveminds.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 05-21-2022 at 04:11 AM.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Ultra MAGA 2022....and 2024. Trump had the country ship shape but the libtards got what they wanted. Orange mean tweet guy out so Biden could could bring in high gas prices, soaring housing costs, hyperinflation, nothing to feed babies, shortages of everything, and the coming nuclear war with Russia.

I would laugh my ass off at dumb ass liberals for voting in and having to live under such bullshit but I have to live under it too. Frickin' stupid ass liberals.
    Joe Biden is a Republican, think George W Bush's third term.

Just sayin

Comments

Tellafriend: Dense I am

Load Metric
    Where I live people don’t give a shit about Roe or Russia. They’re talking about the price of gas and groceries. It’s the economy, stupid. Does not bode well for Dems, unless the Trumptards win most of the primaries. The other thing people are tried of is the “stop the steal” bs.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post

I would laugh my ass off at dumb ass liberals for voting in and having to live under such bullshit but I have to live under it too. Frickin' stupid ass liberals.

Just sayin
    Biden is a lackey for the woke mob.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Where I live people don’t give a shit about Roe or Russia. They’re talking about the price of gas and groceries. It’s the economy, stupid. Does not bode well for Dems, unless the Trumptards win most of the primaries. The other thing people are tried of is the “stop the steal” bs.
    Yes. No idea why I still see "stop the steal" nonsense being pushed, when conservatives have a mountain of legit things to roast Democrats about.

Democrats are also incredibly stupid with their continued pushing of woke talking points, as the independent voter hates that shit, especially when the basics in life are becoming a struggle.

This election should be a slam dunk. Don't corrupt the message with stolen election nonsense. Even if you believe that happened (I don't), shut up and take the easy victory coming this November.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Yes. No idea why I still see "stop the steal" nonsense being pushed, when conservatives have a mountain of legit things to roast Democrats about.

Democrats are also incredibly stupid with their continued pushing of woke talking points, as the independent voter hates that shit, especially when the basics in life are becoming a struggle.

This election should be a slam dunk. Don't corrupt the message with stolen election nonsense. Even if you believe that happened (I don't), shut up and take the easy victory coming this November.
    The average American (of both parties) is completely retarded

Comments

BCR: Yep. Add in a primary system where exaggerated idiocy is rewarded, and we are completely fucked.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Jayjami is in tune with America. America is different than this forum.

Most of the 330 million Americans give little or no fucks about politics. They work, raise their families, watch sports, drink a little.

Perhaps 30 million think about politics every day. Watch FOX & CNN. Post on Twitter and Facebook about politics. Become consumed by it as some expression of their personal situation.

As Jayjami pointed out gas and groceries are where Americans get engaged. They will find someone to blame. They give few fucks about the steal or nazis in Ukraine.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Most of the 330 million Americans give little or no fucks about politics. They work, raise their families, watch sports, drink a little.

Perhaps 30 million think about politics every day. Watch FOX & CNN. Post on Twitter and Facebook about politics. Become consumed by it as some expression of their personal situation.

As Jayjami pointed out gas and groceries are where Americans get engaged. They will find someone to blame. They give few fucks about the steal or nazis in Ukraine.
    WRONG again nicely youre wrong

the Media makes it this way, television and what people actually at home see everyday over enough time if only from, one side. You will in enough time begin to think that's actually correct, but its only because you have only seen 1 side of it all, maybe. Thats called Cognitive Bias, its real and i never allow myself or try not too, suffer from it. And to think your so right about something when in all actuality you are not, right at all. Like here, youre dead wrong over time people start to believe what they see over and over, most actually. Dont suffer from Cognitive Bias Sanlmar youre leaking already Sanlmar

stop tippin you're hand with me, im watching now....

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Listen to this man you fucking LEMMINGS

Entropy: The media decides elections

mickeycrimm: The media is 90% woke so.....

Load Metric
    most americans can't spell politics. and don't care to know how.

Load Metric

Me? I’m talking about the bath I’ve been taking in the stock market lately!

Load Metric

If you asked most Americans who this is, they’d be all: “Uh, I donno, a white gay guy?”
    Name:  97FE1E68-49FB-4261-8F69-B3BCF21FEAEB.jpeg
Views: 236
Size:  13.0 KB

Gold
    Load Metric
    ALL RISE
    YOU MAY BE SEATED

A statement from one of a handful of people with integrity in DC, the man who should be POTUS.

Sanders declares “war” on GOP-backing billionaire-funded group pouring dark money into Dem primaries

Sen. Bernie Sanders doubled down on his criticism of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee and its newly created super PAC on Friday, telling "The New York Times" that the powerful anti-Palestinian rights lobbying group's foray into Democratic primary politics is threatening the future of the party and of U.S. democracy.

As "Common Dreams" reported last week, AIPAC's super PAC, United Democracy Project (UDP), is spending heavily in several Democratic primary races to defeat progressives who support Palestinian rights and are critical of the billions of dollars in U.S. funding that goes to the Israeli military annually.

AIPAC's spending in key races in North Carolina, Texas, Pennsylvania, and other states is in service of the group's goal "to create a two-party system, Democrats and Republicans, in which both parties are responsive to the needs of corporate America and the billionaire class," Sanders told the "Times".

"This is a war for the future of the Democratic Party," the Vermont independent senator added. "They are doing everything they can to destroy the progressive movement in this country."

Pay attention folks, Bernie's always right about these things. How about AIPAC register under FARA like they're supposed to.
    No wonder the Dems are almost indistinguishable from the Reps.

It's time to bring back the fairness doctrine.

Comments

ftpjesus: Bernie just being the self loathing Jew he is.
    Last edited by Entropy; 05-24-2022 at 11:30 PM.

Load Metric
    ALL RISE
    YOU MAY BE SEATED

A statement from one of a handful of people with integrity in DC, the man who should be POTUS.

Sanders declares “war” on GOP-backing billionaire-funded group pouring dark money into Dem primaries

Sen. Bernie Sanders doubled down on his criticism of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee and its newly created super PAC on Friday, telling "The New York Times" that the powerful anti-Palestinian rights lobbying group's foray into Democratic primary politics is threatening the future of the party and of U.S. democracy.

As "Common Dreams" reported last week, AIPAC's super PAC, United Democracy Project (UDP), is spending heavily in several Democratic primary races to defeat progressives who support Palestinian rights and are critical of the billions of dollars in U.S. funding that goes to the Israeli military annually.

AIPAC's spending in key races in North Carolina, Texas, Pennsylvania, and other states is in service of the group's goal "to create a two-party system, Democrats and Republicans, in which both parties are responsive to the needs of corporate America and the billionaire class," Sanders told the "Times".

"This is a war for the future of the Democratic Party," the Vermont independent senator added. "They are doing everything they can to destroy the progressive movement in this country."

Pay attention folks, Bernie's always right about these things. How about AIPAC register under FARA like they're supposed to.

Palestinians? There's no such thing as Palestinians. There has never been a country known as "Palestine". It's made up bullshit.

Name:  f809bff4-3e2a-44bc-b5dc-6ad985774f59.JPG
Views: 213
Size:  133.5 KB

Sure, blame the jews. Blame the jews for Marxism being defeated. Typical anti-semitic bullshit. Got anything new? I guess not.
    Last edited by Cerveza Fria; 05-25-2022 at 02:43 AM.
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Load Metric

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Rolling and retarded

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    The average American (of both parties) is completely retarded
    I'll be go to hell. I actually agree with Sloppy Joe on something. Those 81 million votes explains how retarded most Americans are.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Gay and grounded in a chair

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    ALL RISE
    YOU MAY BE SEATED

Palestinians? There's no such thing as Palestinians. There has never been a country known as "Palestine". It's made up bullshit.

Name:  f809bff4-3e2a-44bc-b5dc-6ad985774f59.JPG
Views: 213
Size:  133.5 KB

Sure, blame the jews. Blame the jews for Marxism being defeated. Typical anti-semitic bullshit. Got anything new? I guess not.
    That's the worst talking point ever.
    Name:  you.gif
Views: 220
Size:  3.84 MB

I think a better way to frame this is in the context of Ukraine. Palestine has the same right as Ukraine to resist occupation.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Bernie sold his sole to the woke mob and made himself irrelevant. In 2016 he focused on class issues that transcended identity culture war politics, and people listened. In 2020 he went woke and started talking about racism, sexism, abolishing ICE, etc. and no one cares what he has to say anymore.

Load Metric

Just sayin
    Third term but wrong POTUS. Try Biden is Obama’s muppet. Problem is the idiot fools behind the scene are so trying to catch up the the plans they wanted to invoke with HRC and they blew it they’ve exposed their plans to destroy this countries economy and independence for their new world order bullshyt

Thread Information