Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: We Need To Talk About This Stalking Shit Again

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I met Kilgore briefly and found her pleasant. I liked what I read of her posting.

Clearly you and Wilie are top top.

Here’s the thing I never quite got.

That radio show you did with Brandon and Kilgore, she basically called split a whore for that whole ex blowjob thing. Iirc, she also posted her own drivers license on the site, while beefing with a chick who lived around the corner from her.

Clearly there’s no reason to harass her after she’d left. That’s unnacceptable. As is anything family-related.

My only question is did Kilgore go after her on that radio show because she’d already had aggressive behavior from split before it? Was it in response to something? Because, let’s face it, to call a woman who sucked a dick for a $1000 severance that she’d already sucked for free in a relationship a whore is a bit aggressive and hyperbolic. If I gave my ex-wife a $1000 to blow me on her way out the door I wouldn’t have expected her to end up on backpage. Not that it excuses the rest, but you can see how she got fired up.

If she went after split that way out of the blue, she kind of went a little far, but I don’t know if there was a backstory there and what Kilgore said was in response. As far as context, it kind of matters.

Was her threatening behavior towards you and Willie in response to you defending Kilgore or independent of that? Once again, no excuse, just trying to understand how it got here
    i would say it started getting really bad when me, SS, and maybe a few others called her out for stalking KT's family, and wishing bad things for KT's family that were ill.

i don't know how anyone could justify that

Comments

BCR: The first post in this thread is the first mention I saw of sick relatives. Clearly I had anyone delving into personal shit, I just was curious of backstory.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Oddly enough, she really started getting enraged when I was making those Marty gifs.

Comments

splitthis: Um no jackass, its amazing how delusional you are

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    BCR and SS legit play the role of people that do the most realistic impression of someone not in on it. (from this cheap seat vantage point obv)

Comments

splitthis:

Banned
    Load Metric
    Agreed. Had no idea she did that. I thought she was just giving you grief via PM.
    To be clear, she hasn't harassed my family that I'm aware of. I was referencing her doing so to Kilgore.

Comments

splitthis: You said 'my' family, are you related to KT?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Srsly, you said she tracked down your cousins on Facebook.

Or were you just giving a hypothetical?

I'm trying to honestly assess if she's really making efforts to track people down and threaten them, or if she's just making dumb cryptic comments.

Not that I'm happy about either of them, but the distinction will allow me to better assess the right thing to do.

FYI, I have never met, spoken to, nor messaged splitthis outside of NWP/DD/PFA, and we've never been friends.

So this isn't a favortism thing at all.

Comments

SrslySirius: see above

splitthis: All lies

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Srsly, you said she tracked down your cousins on Facebook.

Or were you just giving a hypothetical?

I'm trying to honestly assess if she's really making efforts to track people down and threaten them, or if she's just making dumb cryptic comments.

Not that I'm happy about either of them, but the distinction will allow me to better assess the right thing to do.

FYI, I have never met, spoken to, nor messaged splitthis outside of NWP/DD/PFA, and we've never been friends.

So this isn't a favortism thing at all.
    she literally made her 'riddle riddle' thread referencing some of KT's family after KT left

Load Metric
    Newsflash: this forum is filled with mentally ill freaks

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: my nigga

sah_24: many of them ...

splitthis: And drug addicts

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    My only question is did Kilgore go after her on that radio show because she’d already had aggressive behavior from split before it? Was it in response to something?
    I don't know. Who gives a shit? Split freely admitted to this on the forum, and busting her balls for it is exactly the sort of thing I would have done had I been aware of it. That doesn't give her carte blanche to track down my cousins on Facebook.
    BCR is typically the most cogent user here. Except this. The reason for her ire didn’t matter.

Calling a screen name a whore - to use this example.

Tracking down users families and making threats is entirely different.

Posting drivers licenses and credit cards makes zero sense but doesn’t give cause either.

Comments

WillieMcFML: most cogent vs cogent rep

Banned
    Load Metric
    Even if we decided to be extremely charitable and give her the full benefit of the doubt about the messages sent to Willie and I, shrugging them off as jokes...

what she did to Kilgore is still completely unacceptable and she should have been permabanned months ago.

Comments

splitthis: Ok lover of crimals

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

I don't know. Who gives a shit? Split freely admitted to this on the forum, and busting her balls for it is exactly the sort of thing I would have done had I been aware of it. That doesn't give her carte blanche to track down my cousins on Facebook.
    BCR is typically the most cogent user here. Except this. The reason for her ire didn’t matter.

Calling a screen name a whore - to use this example.

Tracking down users families and making threats is entirely different.

Posting drivers licenses and credit cards makes zero sense but doesn’t give cause either.

Split is a mystery to me. Like, I always remember her being around, but I can’t recall a thing about her. I didn’t know if Kilgore was calling a person she knew a whore or just some screen name. I hate personal shit more than anyone here. I want all that shit off the forum. Honestly, I was kind of awol for a few months and came back right when that radio show aired. I recalled both making posts about playing in the same Cleveland card room. I wasn’t sure if they knew each other in real life and it spilled over here or what the story was or why split knew where she lived. I also didn’t see that riddle riddle post until this thread and had no idea she had an issue with Srsly or Willie until the other night.

I also couldn’t remember when she posted her DL if it was even split that put her name out there. I seem to recall others knowing who she was.

I certainly would never defend anybody delving into someone’s personal life. I was always just confused by everything that went on and the genesis of it.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I bet a lot fewer people would try to get into the Illuminati if they knew that this is what it was going to be like.

#DidITakeABloodOathForThis
    #HonestlyJustTakeMyTongue

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Even if we decided to be extremely charitable and give her the full benefit of the doubt about the messages sent to Willie and I, shrugging them off as jokes...

what she did to Kilgore is still completely unacceptable and she should have been permabanned months ago.
    Sounds like it doesn’t matter to you if her actions against other members that you allude to were materially bad or not. And it’s not clear what exactly split did to you and Willie. Perhaps the threads you linked contain that info, but it would easier to see of screenshots of the PMs she sent you two were posted into this thread for direct teference.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

An Actual Female
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Sounds like it doesn’t matter to you if her actions against other members that you allude to were materially bad or not. And it’s not clear what exactly split did to you and Willie. Perhaps the threads you linked contain that info, but it would easier to see of screenshots of the PMs she sent you two were posted into this thread for direct teference.

You probably never thought you’d hear this Mumbles, however, “ask & you shall receive.”

This message, was the last I received and the last she sent - 5 minutes prior to her now infamous, “Catfish Trout PFA Edition” thread. Take from it what you will, I offer this strictly as an illustration of Split’s instability.

Name:  81254EDD-587F-4BB3-9016-AF102415027F.jpeg
Views: 473
Size:  135.6 KB

Comments

SetofKs: THE QUEEN IS BACK!

splitthis: There is nothing wrong with that message jailbird

Mintjewlips: 100% battery rep
    Last edited by Kilgore Trout; 04-11-2018 at 04:05 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Funny how she thinks mulva is female

Load Metric
    Funny how she thinks mulva is female
    You crazy? Mulva is definitely a female. She told me she is one, and I sent her dick pics.

Comments

sonatine: keeping it 100 with the dick pics

Suicide King: You sent us all dick pics

Nikki: had to use 2 programs to open the dick pic

Banned
    Load Metric
    All this and yet Deal and Fluffer are banned. the hypocrisy of PFA knows no bounds.

EDIT: Mulva is OBV a bitch
    Last edited by The_Lurker; 04-11-2018 at 04:40 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore Trout View Post

You probably never thought you’d hear this Mumbles, however, “ask & you shall receive.”

This message, was the last I received and the last she sent - 5 minutes prior to her now infamous, “Catfish Trout PFA Edition” thread. Take from it what you will, I offer this strictly as an illustration of Split’s instability.

well well well
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric

The threatening nature of the PM you spoilered escapes me. Perhaps she is speaking in some kind of secret “girl code” that I don’t grok given my genetalia. Could you elaborate, pointing out the specific passages that appear threatening?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Banned
    Load Metric

The threatening nature of the PM you spoilered escapes me. Perhaps she is speaking in some kind of secret “girl code” that I don’t grok given my genetalia. Could you elaborate, pointing out the specific passages that appear threatening?

Load Metric

Everybody speaks in code when threatening on the internet to avoid prosecution, or so I've been told.

Thread Information