Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Getting away from Mumbles

Load Metric
    A finance/markets Tiktok group comic soon, I bet.

Load Metric
    Back to Boris IMO

Comments

DJ_Chaps: YES

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Humour is very subjective. Not everyone has a natural gift for it and no one here is a professional.
    Condemning someone who is trying to make things light is ridiculous. Comedy via text is especially difficult so it’s the effort that counts. I happen to like Mumbles humour, but no-one likes all forms of comedy. Big deal.

There are too few funny people on this forum as it is. This goes way past the humour angle IMO. Sonatina has met his match intellectually and he can't deal with it cause Mumbles is more than just an academic.

Those mentioning the humour issue are themselves typically unfunny so maybe that's part of it. Some people don't really understand true comedy. They often become offended by the topic of the joke which misses the entire point. Blake you didn’t get the Larry Bird joke which is telling.

As Druff mentioned a Sonatine run forum will challenge drying paint for excitement.
    And if you and many others are truly exhausted reading a forum then you should do what you need to do

All the best though.

Load Metric
    Humor

Load Metric
    A couple cosmopolitans need to go out for a couple cosmopolitans and discuss who is more cosmopolitan.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    it's not just mumbles being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian, it's his horrifying (and unfortunately, relentless) attempts at humor.

case in point

Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Perhaps Barron secretly is the love child of a famous former NBA superstar.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    mumbles, i need you to explain how you thought this post is funny. like, walk me through it.
    Blake, are you really that thick? Do I need to give you extra time to think of a valid reason? Perhaps an extra few days? Or do I need to ask someone else in the room to explain it to you?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    it's not just mumbles being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian, it's his horrifying (and unfortunately, relentless) attempts at humor.

case in point

mumbles, i need you to explain how you thought this post is funny. like, walk me through it.
    Blake, are you really that thick? Do I need to give you extra time to think of a valid reason? Perhaps an extra few days? Or do I need to ask someone else in the room to explain it to you?
    druff, please

Comments

Hockey Guy: 01010011 01110101 01100011 01101011 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100010 01100001 01100111 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01100100 01101001 01100011 01101011 01110011

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

case in point

Nobody cares that you don't find him funny. It's actually a really weird thing to complain about since you just admitted that the example you provided made you THINK.

Nobody cares that I don't find him all that funny.

I used to feel the same way about 408Mike. I didn't get it but other seemed to think he was some kinda genius poster. Nobody fucking cares.

I could make post after post saying I don't find the skatz crowd with their inside jokes(see, I don't like to have to think either) & them generally fellating each other all that appealing either. Most posters put up with it because there are some golden nuggets in there too.

I'm not saying I "get him" either but he is far from the worst poster on this site & doesn't deserve universal hate & multiple bash threads because 10 guys in the middle of a circle jerk don't like his style.
    yeah the example provided made me think. his joke was that larry bird was barron's father. hilarious. hockey guy, you're embarrassing yourself.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

druff, please
    You know who's embarrassing themselves? People who can't live another day while an open forum member
    irritates them to the point of saying druff please. Just make it mommy and we'll understand.
    Pitiful. You, Sonatine and a whole lot of others,apparently, are going to take your ball and go home
    cause they're exhausted by the end of the day.

What a joke, get it?

Load Metric

Nobody cares that you don't find him funny. It's actually a really weird thing to complain about since you just admitted that the example you provided made you THINK.

Nobody cares that I don't find him all that funny.

I used to feel the same way about 408Mike. I didn't get it but other seemed to think he was some kinda genius poster. Nobody fucking cares.

I could make post after post saying I don't find the skatz crowd with their inside jokes(see, I don't like to have to think either) & them generally fellating each other all that appealing either. Most posters put up with it because there are some golden nuggets in there too.

I'm not saying I "get him" either but he is far from the worst poster on this site & doesn't deserve universal hate & multiple bash threads because 10 guys in the middle of a circle jerk don't like his style.
    yeah the example provided made me think. his joke was that larry bird was barron's father. hilarious. hockey guy, you're embarrassing yourself.
    You want to ban somebody or force them off the forum because you find their jokes unfunny but I'm embarrassing myself?

Cool story.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric

You want to ban somebody or force them off the forum because you find their jokes unfunny but I'm embarrassing myself?

Cool story.
    you are though

Load Metric

Cool story.
    you are though
    If he upsets you so much just don't read his posts instead of crying to the owner to get rid of him.

It's really easy to do.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Cool story.
    you are though
    What are you nine? I know you are but what am I? Pick nose, pick nose

Answer the question you black Asian midget communist concubine

Hockey Guy: I hate to point this out but he did answer the question.

Sorry what question did he answer? He blamed you for embarrassing yourself when you questioned his motives.

He didn't explain his childish/embarrassing actions regarding mumbles. He seemed to shrug it off and return the name calling

Comments

Hockey Guy: I hate to point this out but he did answer the question.
    Last edited by limitles; 01-19-2020 at 08:10 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

you are though

And I proved my point as to what a useless pile of garbage limitles really is.

He just keeps showing his ugly head. He doesn't even have the balls to keep his word and disappear for good. You've gotta be some kind of a piece of garbage to keep crawling back to an internet site that wants nothing to do you. This goes for Bumbles and Limitedles

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Anyone can block the retard right? What am I missing?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

And I proved my point as to what a useless pile of garbage limitles really is.

He just keeps showing his ugly head. He doesn't even have the balls to keep his word and disappear for good. You've gotta be some kind of a piece of garbage to keep crawling back to an internet site that wants nothing to do you. This goes for Bumbles and Limitedles
    Stay out of any thread where grade 9 is required. I'm here to observe your special kind of dumb and I do what I want. fuck off

Thread Information