Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Defund The Police? Don't these IDIOTS saying that realize that would basically be The Purge Movie?:/ :/

Silver
    Load Metric

Defund The Police? Don't these IDIOTS saying that realize that would basically be The Purge Movie?:/ :/

So, after George Floyd's death by a Cop people have been chanting "Defund The Police," like brainwashed Idiots.... Defund The Police? Are you fucking kidding me? If the Police get Defunded The Purge Movie would literally come true. The Purge Movie is a Horror Movie where all crime is LEGAL for one day. Do we really want to live like The Purge, I don't and keep in mind, Crime is legal in the Purge for only ONE day.... If The Police get Defunded, Crime would be legal EVERYDAY. Idiots really need to think hard about what exactly they are wishing for.

Comments

JimmyG_415: Yeah, that is exactly what they are saying. /Trump loves the "poorly educated" & you see it EVERY day.

Tellafriend:

Muck Ficon: :facepalm

PLOL: good, I love doing crime

The Boz: Fucking retard

Load Metric
    SHUT IT DOWN KAREN

Comments

Sheesfaced: Literally clicked on thread to type same response verbatim

Silver
    Load Metric
    Rick Sanchez’s plan to drive traffic to REDACTED by unleashing Deep Karen is an interesting choice.

Comments

Kuntmissioner: nailed it

Load Metric
    This year's purge happens on November 3rd 2020.

Load Metric
    I say this as part of team right leaning PFA. You do realize there are shades to the statement “Defund the Police”?

It’s not OK to want to eliminate the police. So if it’s viewed in that light as you are showing it I agree with you.

It is perfectly acceptable to say “Defund the Police” Because Sgt doughnut from backwoods Upstate New York does not require a millitary grade tactical assault vehicle with armor plating that would make a soldier from OIF/OEF blush.

Few more textbooks and a few less armored vehicles is OK to stand behind. That doesn’t make you weak on crime.

Comments

dwai: all of this

Walter Sobchak: Listen up folks

MumblesBadly: And end the ineffective, community-destroying, police corruption-and-careerism-promoting War on Drugs!

tony bagadonuts:

Load Metric

Comments

badguy23: lol best post of the day

tony bagadonuts:

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    I say this as part of team right leaning PFA. You do realize there are shades to the statement “Defund the Police”?

It’s not OK to want to eliminate the police. So if it’s viewed in that light as you are showing it I agree with you.

It is perfectly acceptable to say “Defund the Police” Because Sgt doughnut from backwoods Upstate New York does not require a millitary grade tactical assault vehicle with armor plating that would make a soldier from OIF/OEF blush.

Few more textbooks and a few less armored vehicles is OK to stand behind. That doesn’t make you weak on crime.

I guess more and better Police Training is a Happy Medium, for example, training Police to not sit on a Suspect's NOSE when he is yelling that he has Asthma and can't breathe would be a good start.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post
    So, after George Floyd's death by a Cop people have been chanting "Defund The Police," like brainwashed Idiots.... Defund The Police? Are you fucking kidding me? If the Police get Defunded The Purge Movie would literally come true. The Purge Movie is a Horror Movie where all crime is LEGAL for one day. Do we really want to live like The Purge, I don't and keep in mind, Crime is legal in the Purge for only ONE day.... If The Police get Defunded, Crime would be legal EVERYDAY. Idiots really need to think hard about what exactly they are wishing for.
    This idiot cannot be real.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

I guess more and better Police Training is a Happy Medium, for example, training Police to not sit on a Suspect's NOSE when he is yelling that he has Asthma and can't breathe would be a good start.
    Karen i think we should defund fat bitches like you. When u sit on our faces we cant breath either. My tongue matters!! So does Druffs even though he's a jew.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post

Karen i think we should defund fat bitches like you. When u sit on our faces we cant breath either. My tongue matters!! So does Druffs even though he's a jew.

But how do you know she's fat, she hasn't even shown her tits yet.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    This idiot cannot be real.
    Let's see how safe it is when The Police get defunded and there is an Active Shooter in your Grocery Store...

Comments

splitthis:

Muck Ficon: Worst dupe ever

MumblesBadly: Fucking stupid straw man! Give it rest!

Load Metric
    i HOPE The Police DONT get defunded and there is an Active Shooter in MY Grocery Store

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    i HOPE The Police DONT get defunded and there is an Active Shooter in MY Grocery Store
    Why? Don’t you carry concealed?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Gold
    Load Metric

If you claim to be on the right and you defend the phrase “defund the police” in any way you’re part of the problem.

You shouldn’t be ceding any ground to the left on anything. A winning message for Republicans right now is to increase funding to the police in the face of rising violent crime across the country. That’s what people want to hear.

Two months ago no one was taking about defunding the police yet they’ve gotten Republicans and everyone on the right arguing about “shades” of the phrase Defund the Police. They just keep pushing you more to the left little by little until you don’t even resemble a conservative anymore.

The Democrats have done this on every important issue yet conservatives keep falling for it. They’ve done it on abortion, LGBT, criminal justice reform, immigration, you name it. And look where it’s gotten us. And it will never stop. That’s the nature of leftism, it is never enough and it will destroy the country.

Talk to a Democrat about what the term “Defund the Police” means and you will get five different answers. And thats intentional. The more ambiguous the messaging the better because when people have no idea what they’re actually voting for the easier it is for politicians to take the most radical position when they get power and authority.

Defund the Police will eventually lead to the total Abolishing of the Police if people don’t take a stand against it right now.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post

If you claim to be on the right and you defend the phrase “defund the police” in any way you’re part of the problem.

You shouldn’t be ceding any ground to the left on anything. A winning message for Republicans right now is to increase funding to the police in the face of rising violent crime across the country. That’s what people want to hear.

Two months ago no one was taking about defunding the police yet they’ve gotten Republicans and everyone on the right arguing about “shades” of the phrase Defund the Police. They just keep pushing you more to the left little by little until you don’t even resemble a conservative anymore.

The Democrats have done this on every important issue yet conservatives keep falling for it. They’ve done it on abortion, LGBT, criminal justice reform, immigration, you name it. And look where it’s gotten us. And it will never stop. That’s the nature of leftism, it is never enough and it will destroy the country.

Talk to a Democrat about what the term “Defund the Police” means and you will get five different answers. And thats intentional. The more ambiguous the messaging the better because when people have no idea what they’re actually voting for the easier it is for politicians to take the most radical position when they get power and authority.

Defund the Police will eventually lead to the total Abolishing of the Police if people don’t take a stand against it right now.

Load Metric
    defend the police is something only naive, entitled, white people would come up with. where do you think the police spend the vast majority of their time and who are the police protecting and from who?

Gold
    Load Metric
    They’re not only trying to Defund the Police in Seattle they are trying to literally abolish the police department.

https://twitter.com/SFanon2/status/1289227179016904705

Platinum
    Load Metric
    They’re not only trying to Defund the Police in Seattle they are trying to literally abolish the police department.

I thought we were being told when liberals say “defund the police” that’s not what they really mean.......

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

I thought we were being told when liberals say “defund the police” that’s not what they really mean.......
    Yep.

This should be the top story in the US. Makes you wonder, doesn’t it?

Load Metric
    bifftard has to be a druff dupe

Thread Information