Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Slim T going overboard with the typing accent...

Load Metric

Slim T going overboard with the typing accent...

i done be ready for wsop 2012 - i done hoped to meet drexel and jean rider and bubbles and seriousserious - i aint wants to meet nobody else from the poker world - just them for would be cool

slim t

there's no way the guy types with a hick accent... slim ur trying too hard i think.. getting on the air for radio creates some sort of stigma and i guess you're trying to stick to the character... do me a favor and attempt to type like someone would with a 6th grade education... just give it a shot...
    Me defeating Druff 100 BB heads up - http://youtu.be/LmxTH0rZaLk?t=2h12m35s

Bronze
    Load Metric
    +1000

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I thought the same initially but it has grown on me

Much more annoying is people starting a thread with a link only in their post

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Yebsite View Post
    i done be ready for wsop 2012 - i done hoped to meet drexel and jean rider and bubbles and seriousserious - i aint wants to meet nobody else from the poker world - just them for would be cool

slim t

there's no way the guy types with a hick accent... slim ur trying too hard i think.. getting on the air for radio creates some sort of stigma and i guess you're trying to stick to the character... do me a favor and attempt to type like someone would with a 6th grade education... just give it a shot...

who you done be? the puter gramer police? i aint needed you to done pull for me - you needs to pull for yoself -

slim t

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim T View Post

slim t

who you done be? the puter gramer police? i aint needed you to done pull for me - you needs to pull for yoself -

slim t

:tuffbuttfare

Load Metric
    who you done be?
    Hillybillys don't talk like that. That's how retards imagine hillybillys talk.

Load Metric
    I definitely have to agree here. Talking with an "accent" is all good and well on the radio, but moving it onto the forums is just irritating. We don't see all the Canadians typing aboot or using Canadian slang on the forums, same with any other person with a different regional dialect (or even language) represented on the forum. It's simply unnecessary.

It's also something to think about if Slim T actually wants his posts to be read, because if it takes a lot of work to just translate his verbiage into actual conversation then people aren't even going to waste their time to read what he has to say.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Slim is prettty funny w/ his accent and he's 1 of a kind so get off his nutsack you guys.

Wonder how long til we see Slim out of character.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Beebs9Dizzle View Post
    I definitely have to agree here. Talking with an "accent" is all good and well on the radio, but moving it onto the forums is just irritating. We don't see all the Canadians typing aboot or using Canadian slang on the forums, same with any other person with a different regional dialect (or even language) represented on the forum. It's simply unnecessary.

It's also something to think about if Slim T actually wants his posts to be read, because if it takes a lot of work to just translate his verbiage into actual conversation then people aren't even going to waste their time to read what he has to say.

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Only thing worse than a bitch is a fat bitch. Butter your hips and squeeze yourself the fuck out of here.

Load Metric

slim t

slim t
    ok slim...

Me defeating Druff 100 BB heads up - http://youtu.be/LmxTH0rZaLk?t=2h12m35s

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    who you done be?

Geeks without a sense of humour probably don't get the whole schtick.....

Load Metric

Do you have a problem with Canadians using the Queens English on the forums. You know, spelling words with all their letters and in the correct order. Like colour, honour, centre, fibre, etc. What if we refer to measurements in the universally accepted metric system instead of using references to some old kings foot size.

oh, and lol Americans...

Last edited by Deal; 05-29-2012 at 05:29 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    hilarious.......congratulations on becoming a part of North America........

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric

so you done wants everbody to be canadadaian? who is you? aint nobody has to reads anything of me - so who cared?

i like fat girls and i like to use a big fake teeder on a girls sometimes to so we aint to far apart noways

slim t

Bronze
    Load Metric

slim t

Name:  i066V.jpg
Views: 411
Size:  87.5 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    My mom has a few special requests actually, Vwls do you do any freelance work? For fun or at least pretty cheap? Mostly cutesy stuff with her horses and baby foal who is still a baby but a freaking huge one let me tell you.

Load Metric

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    Slim is prettty funny w/ his accent and he's 1 of a kind so get off his nutsack you guys.

Wonder how long til we see Slim out of character.
    Already happened, but I won't blow up his spot.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    who you done be?

Your shit is so fuckin lame

Banned
    Load Metric
    Gamble-bot wins thread, and it isn't even close.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by neveragain39 View Post
    Gamble-bot wins thread, and it isn't even close.

Really?

What makes you say that?

I thought his contribution was typically irrelevant. Don't get me wrong I like the guy a lot but I think this post says a lot about his current condition.

I'm guessing it's the crowd he's hanging around with.

Thread Information