Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Massive Gun Control Restrictions Save British MP From Being Shot - Just Kidding

Load Metric

Massive Gun Control Restrictions Save British MP From Being Shot - Just Kidding

So I guess some guy who was against England staying in the EU deal got pissed? That's all I could make of it.

Jo Cox dead: Latest updates after Labour MP dies after being shot and stabbed outside Birstall library

The 41-year-old mother of two has been killed in the attack in Birstall, West Yorkshire, police have confirmed

Labour MP Jo Cox has been shot and killed in an attack in West Yorkshire today.
    The 41-year-old mother of two was shot three times and stabbed just before 1pm in Birstall in her Batley & Spen constituency.
    She was pronounced dead around an hour later, leaving her husband Brendan and two young children, aged 3 and 5.
    West Yorkshire Police have arrested a 52-year-old man, named locally as Tommy Mair.
    Jo, a rising star in the party. was elected last year. MPs from all parties have been sending their condolences.

Name:  Jo-Cox-shooting.jpg
Views: 894
Size:  31.4 KB
    Story is huge, tons more here:
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...pdates-8207676

Comments

drufdajewgod: That very common mentality is shared by many other of your American citizen's yet is sadly extremly flawed.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    And Fox News has been reporting a bunch about this and looking extensively into this terrorist's background - Just Kidding.

Her murderer was white, not Arab so Fox doesn't give a shit.

I have had Fox News on my telly for the last couple of hours.

Comments

DRK Star: but did the white murderer ever eat at a Falafel hut?
    Last edited by bukowski72; 06-16-2016 at 10:43 AM.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric

14 Deaths vs 23,000 Deaths
    "United States. And I think you know how we feel about guns. Whoop I'm gettin' a stiffy."

Note: The figures here are put together by one group and are in dispute considering how hard it is to get data from some places and different definitions of murder, but I think the US and UK data would be pretty accurate.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ted_death_rate
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...y_subdivisions
    Last edited by bukowski72; 06-16-2016 at 11:28 AM.

Load Metric
    Gun control works for the most part. The numbers don't lie. If you're against gun control, the argument that it doesn't work is a terrible idea. The argument is that it's unconstitutional. And that's the only argument you need.

Comments

Mintjewlips: god how retarded are you

NaturalBornHustler: shut it down

sah_24: Hey look Mumbles retarded cousin

MumblesBadly: Solidarity

Load Metric
    Way more people in the United States, also way more diversity.

Don't worry, once those peaceful muslims assimilate and contribute to the economy im sure Britain's murder rate will actually go down. I'm sure letting in millions of military aged radical suni's never hurt anyone.

Comments

ToasterOven: the nut low

bukowski72: Doesn't understand what per 100,000 means

LegallyNonBindingPosts: pfa's village idiot
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    under a hundred people killed in uk from guns. Sooooo we should probably stfu

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    Gun control works for the most part. The numbers don't lie. If you're against gun control, the argument that it doesn't work is a terrible idea. The argument is that it's unconstitutional. And that's the only argument you need.
    It was constitutional until the SCOTUS was packed with revisionist right-wingers who gutted the meaning and applicability of "A well regulated Militia" in the Heller v DC ruling.

Comments

sah_24: You are literally retarded . . .
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
    Those people aren't free, they bow to a queen. The reason we don't is because not too long ago we killed all of them with our guns and sent them packing.

Comments

sah_24: Exactly . . .

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Those people aren't free, they bow to a queen. The reason we don't is because not too long ago we killed all of them with our guns and sent them packing.
    They bow to a queen but they don't get slaughtered wholesale in the streets. We probably shouldn't be talking about one killing when we probably had 30 kids under 11 killed with a firearm this month.

Comments

spennywins:

GambleBotsSatire: El Rey de Reyes

sah_24: I am sure those kids lived in upstanding neighborhoods in Chitcago and the like with many firearms restrictions ...

Load Metric

They bow to a queen but they don't get slaughtered wholesale in the streets. We probably shouldn't be talking about one killing when we probably had 30 kids under 11 killed with a firearm this month.
    Listen, next time the next Hitler, Stalin, Napoleon, Mao comes along and decides to round your ass up... I told you so in advance.

Load Metric
    Listen, next time the next Hitler, Stalin, Napoleon, Mao comes along and decides to round your ass up... I told you so in advance.
    Good thing Donald trump doesn't resemble any of those guys...

But seriously in this day in age how is having any legal firearm going to defend against such an event?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

But seriously in this day in age how is having any legal firearm going to defend against such an event?
    Imagine a place where if you found out about Monica Lewinsky and told somebody that you disappear the next day. Imagine speaking out against the war on Iraq and being thrown in jail. Imagine protesting some screwy law and having the military run you down with tanks. Imagine being gay and being thrown off a balcony and the people who did it face no charges.

That's China, Saudi Arabia and Russia. Like right now.

Do you understand what those assholes in Washington would do as soon as the guns were gone?
    If there is no second amendment, there is no first amendment.

We couldn't even have this discussion. This site would be shut down and the owner jailed. So please whine bitch and moan.. while you still can.

Load Metric
    Pretty sure gun owners are way more likely to die from a gunshot than is their cell phone carrying neighbor. How many toddlers (traditional definition) have killed people this year in the USA?

I get having the 'right' to own a gun. I don't get the lack of due diligence required to purchase them or the widespread ownership of assault weapons and ammo.

Genie is out of the bottle but the further it gets without any checks put in place the more likely it will hurt the economy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

Imagine a place where if you found out about Monica Lewinsky and told somebody that you disappear the next day. Imagine speaking out against the war on Iraq and being thrown in jail. Imagine protesting some screwy law and having the military run you down with tanks. Imagine being gay and being thrown off a balcony and the people who did it face no charges.

Do you understand what those assholes in Washington would do as soon as the guns were gone?

We couldn't even have this discussion. This site would be shut down and the owner jailed. So please whine bitch and moan.. while you still can.
    4D I love you. That will never change. But please fuck off with that worst case scenario bullshit. It's beneath you as a human. Too dumb to fathom.

Load Metric

4D I love you. That will never change. But please fuck off with that worst case scenario bullshit. It's beneath you as a human. Too dumb to fathom.
    And i'm sorry that don't think that it can ever happen again, or at least not here.

Load Metric
    Criminals don't go through background checks.

Criminals don't buy legal guns.

Crazy people will never be a thing of the past, there will always be some asshole going off his rocker and kill people.

No other country compares to the United states, if you like Britain so much move there. This is a country with a right to bear arms, its a buffer between tyranny and a republic. The reason being is because it's hard to force the will of someone that has more guns then you.

Comparing Britain to the US is laughable, they get raped like some child in the sex trade. They are apart of a union they never voted to be in, they get told what to do like little castrated bitches. Enjoy your low gun deaths while the monarchy and the private banks rape you.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Spot check confirms that blocking you was generally a good move. Now, back to the cahllm...

GambleBotsSatire: vs high gun deaths and billionaires and banks raping us

DJ_Chaps: BRAINDEAD

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post

Crazy people will never be a thing of the past, there will always be some asshole going off his rocker and kill people.

No other country compares to the United states, if you like Britain so much move there. This is a country with a right to bear arms, its a buffer between tyranny and a republic. The reason being is because it's hard to force the will of someone that has more guns then you.

Comparing Britain to the US is laughable, they get raped like some child in the sex trade. They are apart of a union they never voted to be in, they get told what to do like little castrated bitches. Enjoy your low gun deaths while the monarchy and the private banks rape you.
    Why automatic assault weapons? Why not expand to bombs, missiles, tanks, etc. Surely you don't support community armies, or do you? Why can't assault weapons be put on the other side of the constitutional rights bar? You can overthrow your government by voting them out. Assault rifles may be a fun penis extender at your cousins wedding but can do nothing to protect your democracy against the power of your military. Don't fool yourself.

PS. Why didn't all your guns stop your country from being raping to the bone? What's the national debt of China's bitch at now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post

Why automatic assault weapons? Why not expand to bombs, missiles, tanks, etc. Surely you don't support community armies, or do you? Why can't assault weapons be put on the other side of the constitutional rights bar? You can overthrow your government by voting them out. Assault rifles may be a fun penis extender at your cousins wedding but can do nothing to protect your democracy against the power of your military. Don't fool yourself.

PS. Why didn't all your guns stop your country from being raping to the bone? What's the national debt of China's bitch at now?

There are 1,369,000 active duty military personnel as of 2013. Thats not even 1 percent of the entire US population. Conservative estimates of US population is 370 million people. If 1 percent of the US population owns 1 gun, that's more then 3 million people with a gun. So that would outnumber the military by almost 3-1.

The IRS has already collected 2.3 trillion dollars of taxes for 2015, it doesn't take an economist to tell you if we would just stop all the wasteful spending we could wipe out the debt within a few years. Not even counting the trillions of of shore money thats being held in these off shore banks by corporations that hasn't been taxed.

Again, criminals don't care about the law.

We can ban assault riffles but that doesn't mean they will cease to exist. Your local police isn't there to protect and serve the individual, they are there to protect the public at large. So the idea that you don't need a gun for safety because law enforcement will protect you is retarded. Automatic riffles are already illegal, and if you're found with one there is a hefty penalty for having one. There is already enough regulation for guns there doesn't need to be anymore.

The shooter in Orlando was already on the FBI'S radar but somehow he still got a permit IN NEW YORK, the hardest place in the US to get a permit.

This incident was a failure of standard operating procedures, fron the FBI to the people who heard him say crazy shit but didn't report him because they didn't want to be "racist".

It's illegal to have grenades, tanks, and all that other ridiculous shit you mentioned.

He could have ran over patrons with his car, should we ban cars too?

There is already gun control standards but they vary state to state. It's a state issue IMO, i know that concept is foreign for those of you accross the pond because you're so used to having the government tell you how to wipe your ass properly.

Comments

Load Metric
    I'm sure it's just a coincidence that all four of them tried to rise to power with the help of a well trained militia. Only one that failed was Hitler. He did keep his well trained militia after that but it was easier to seize power by political means. It appears that a mixture of sprinkling hate, promising to fix every conceivable problem and having slogan with the word freedom in it goes really well with the peons.

And no well trained militias had nothing to do with anyone of them losing their positions.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that all four of them tried to rise to power with the help of a well trained militia. Only one that failed was Hitler. He did keep his well trained militia after that but it was easier to seize power by political means. It appears that a mixture of sprinkling hate, promising to fix every conceivable problem and having slogan with the word freedom in it goes really well with the peons.

And no well trained militias had nothing to do with anyone of them losing their positions.

Thread Information