Page 71 of 115 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 2297

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Joe Biden Presidency Thread

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    They just changed the definition of “recession” on Wikipedia.

And it’s locked from further editing.

Dystopian hellscape.

KINDA SKETCHY, BUT TO BE FAIR, IF YOU LOOK AT THE PAGE EDIT HISTORY ITS BEEN A BACK N FORTH FUCKATHON BETWEEN A FEW EDITORS IT SEEMS. LOOKS LIKE NO MORE ANON EDITING FOR X MONTHS RIGHT NOW.

Comments

RichardBrodiesCombover.: Run Forrest, run
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Terrorist killed in Afghanistan gets all 3 channels in prime time….wtf.

All to make Biden look tough…Jack!

Comments

devidee: He’s essentially George W. Bush but with dementia.

Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post

Pretty sure he was high in command of Al Qaeda and someone they have been try to get for years now. Why wouldn't that make the news, you simp

Platinum
    Load Metric

Disclosure- I hate Biden as well as Trump.

I Haven't looked at news channels lately to see how much they are massaging Bidens shriveled balls, but nonetheless, if this guy is actually dead, it is pretty significant - no matter who is "in charge". I remember the terrorists name over the past 20+ years. He was supposedly the #2 on the list after 9/11.

Now I guess we will see how much biden is hailed for being a "hero", even though dementia is obv setting in and he can barely even speak full coherent sentences much less perform any other cognitive abilities.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post

Pretty sure he was high in command of Al Qaeda and someone they have been try to get for years now. Why wouldn't that make the news, you simp
    Sure it’s newsworthy but generally wouldn’t preempt all TV channels for this individual.

Bin Laden, sure, this guy…nope.

Biden needs any points he can get, if you can’t see your being manipulated, that’s your problem…Jack!

Load Metric
    "If there's one thing Mexico has a lot of, it's Mexicans."

Prolly the same for the desert.

Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    "If there's one thing Mexico has a lot of, it's Mexicans."

Prolly the same for the desert.

Wtf are you talking about

Load Metric
    If Nancy Pelosi's plane gets blown out of the sky, Republicans will demand that instead of going to war with China, that we celebrate because Nancy Pelosi is dead.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    If Nancy Pelosi's plane gets blown out of the sky, Republicans will demand that instead of going to war with China, that we celebrate because Nancy Pelosi is dead.

Isn't she pretty much dead already though?

I mean, she's already a virtual walking skeleton which has its few remaining amounts of rotten flesh and muscle decomposing at a rapid pace.

I'd be legit surprised if maggots didn't start crawling out of her orifices soon.

So yeah, where again are those term limits everyone is asking for?

Load Metric
    The Biden administration just sold $3.05 billion worth of American-made Patriot missiles and related equipment to Saudi Arabia.

Cause, you know, the Yemens need to experience death via diversity, inclusion and equity like the rest of us.

Load Metric
    Over the past year, credit card debt has jumped by $100 billion, or 13%, the biggest percentage increase in more than 20 years.

Load Metric
    Biden is succeeding where Trump failed.

Biden may become the Greatest President in History.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    What's missing from most of the al-Zawahiri narrative is that he was killed in Kabul. This surprised some people -- how could he be hiding there, if the Taliban supposedly isn't sympathetic to al-Qaeda anymore?

Answer: Because they are sympathetic to al-Qaeda, just as they were in 2001, and much of what was accomplished there over the past 2 decades is quickly being reversed.

Biden foreign policy FAIL.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    What's missing from most of the al-Zawahiri narrative is that he was killed in Kabul. This surprised some people -- how could he be hiding there, if the Taliban supposedly isn't sympathetic to al-Qaeda anymore?

Answer: Because they are sympathetic to al-Qaeda, just as they were in 2001, and much of what was accomplished there over the past 2 decades is quickly being reversed.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

LOL Team Retard intelligensia only takes out middle management, BIDEN with a huge scalp.

Comments

mickeycrimm: Sloppytard gonna tard
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

I find this the oddest attempt at criticism ever.

I don’t know a single person who would think the Taliban wasn’t still sympathetic to terrorism. They are terrorists, it’s simply a matter of who they are terrorizing. We don’t really care if they terrorize locally.

They are the fucking Taliban. They’re Stone Age theocrats.

The average citizen of anywhere Middle East is sympathetic to terrorists, let alone the Taliban. If there is a terrorism attack tomorrow and they poll the general public in Pakistan, 70% will sympathize with the attackers being conservative.

Nothing was accomplished over two decades at any point other than constant vigilance and occupation equals an inability to formulate and carry out large scale attacks abroad from bases in Afghanistan. That’s it.

So that we left but are keeping a close eye on any sign of groups forming with the ability to carry out attacks on a broader scale I found encouraging. We identified and killed the leader of said group.

He’s basically the most wanted terrorist alive with no other options on where to live.

If you want to be critical of Biden, it’s that he oversold it in importance.

It was politicized by Biden, as he didn’t seem to be much more than a figurative leader at this point, and old.

That’s he’s dead though is good.

No one thought the Taliban were peaceful good citizens. We had to negotiate small windows in time to get our own people out before the stadium beheadings began.

Load Metric
    Kanas just voted 61% against taking the right to abortion away. Kansas voted 57% Trump to 41% Biden in the election and both US Senators and 3 of their 4 Representatives are Republican. I've spent plenty of time in the state. It's the definition of bible thumper and is in my opinion more conservative than Texas, Oklahoma, and Missouri, of which I have also spent a significant amount of time in.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
    Kanas just voted 61% against taking the right to abortion away. Kansas voted 57% Trump to 41% Biden in the election and both US Senators and 3 of their 4 Representatives are Republican. I've spent plenty of time in the state. It's the definition of bible thumper and is in my opinion more conservative than Texas, Oklahoma, and Missouri, of which I have also spent a significant amount of time in.
    Not surprising. 50% of the voters are in Kansas are women, and they don’t like men telling them what to do.
    Last edited by Jayjami; 08-03-2022 at 03:37 AM.

Another whiff there tubby

Load Metric
    It's not news that most Americans are not against abortion early in the pregnancy. But they ARE against late term abortions for no good reason. So its not news that Kansas voters didn't vote to outlaw abortion entirely. The MSM is making a big story about it but there's nothing there we didn't already know.

SCOTUS overturning Roe V. Wade (bad law for reasons not to do with abortion) did not outlaw abortion anywhere. It simply sent it back to each state to make their own abortion laws.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Not surprising. 50% of the voters are in Kansas are women, and they don’t like men telling them what to do.
    I was still surprised at the result. That’s Brownback country.

So I looked at how many states have it as a ballot measure in November, and it appears only five states do, likely because of timing.

Going forward though, my takeaway was you’re going to see a ballot initiative on every state ballot either protecting existing rights or voting for rights in states that enacted trigger bans for 24 and every election after.

When the SC made their decision, it was hard to determine how impactful it would be. Usually it falls down the list on peoples top issues. I still think it will have little impact on November outside a few close states.

The thing is, it doesn’t have to be the overall publics most important issue to be a game changer.

Exit polls will show a lot. I want to see the young female and young voter in general turnout in comparison to ‘18 . It almost has to be significantly higher given the result.

Also, clearly a lot of women say they’re against abortion out of pressure at home or because of their religion to someone on the phone, yet in the privacy of the voting booth, go the other way. All polls had this as close and it ended up a landslide. Almost the opposite of the Trump factor in polling where some small percentage say one thing and do another. Except it wasn’t that small. This is a polling bias closer to 15% than 3%.

When I saw the SC decision my thought was if someone would prioritize abortion over the economy. I think like a middle-aged male and that didn’t seem likely. That doesn’t need to occur though.

Evangelicals were already the most reliable voters. Older people are the most reliable voters. Conservatives are more reliable across the board. It’s why they win with lower turnout and lose if turnout is large.

If you add something to the mix that actually drives out the unreliable voters, like young people, it doesn’t have to be the general publics first priority. I’m shocked they could do it in a fucking Kansas mid-term. Almost every new voter on this issue is a plus for the Dems. It’s embarrassing I didn’t think of the issue in this obvious context.

I thought the SC decision would hurt the GOP down the line, but it makes me rethink PA, Wisconsin, Az, Michigan, as early as ‘24 when I thought it would be much longer. Something being the fourth or fifth issue amongst the general public still makes it hundreds of thousands of peoples first issue in a larger state. These states are all decided by tens of thousands to a hundred thousand votes.

I wouldn’t bet on the Dems or anything given the state of the economy, but I think that SC decision is going to hurt them more than I anticipated. Every anti-abortion person was already a reliable voter.

Thread Information