Thread: Animal nappies will avoid embarrassing your pets in public.

Load Metric

Animal nappies will avoid embarrassing your pets in public.

Not that long ago, I was a firm believer of allowing the animals in my family to defecate on public property and to be left there to decompose and put rich, delicious nutrients back into the soil. But me, being a Selfish Sam, didn’t stop to think about how Craig felt about it. Many humans would look at Craig and in disgust when they see her defecating on the footpath and being left there, how embarrassing for her! So I’ve decided that she starts to wear nappies.

She has been wearing them for 2 weeks now and it’s fantastic as they can hold the faeces up to 3 days without seeping out the sides, to where I then empty it into a bucket and throw it in my local park to help the environment. #Nature #EcoLyf
    Pedestrians and park walkers actually clap and applaud me and my bravery and Craig’s used nappies are great for keeping the flies out of the kitchen as we hang the nappies on our back neighbouring fence.

All the neighbours now know and cheer for Craig as the brave dog that has beaten her depression and helps richen the soil in our parks with her fermented faeces.

Much love and praise to y’all, Sonatine🌈

Comments

splitthis: You best be careful bout crossing the line telling stories about pups. This is a warning.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Not that long ago, I was a firm believer of allowing the animals in my family to defecate on public property and to be left there to decompose and put rich, delicious nutrients back into the soil. But me, being a Selfish Sam, didn’t stop to think about how Craig felt about it. Many humans would look at Craig and in disgust when they see her defecating on the footpath and being left there, how embarrassing for her! So I’ve decided that she starts to wear nappies.

She has been wearing them for 2 weeks now and it’s fantastic as they can hold the faeces up to 3 days without seeping out the sides, to where I then empty it into a bucket and throw it in my local park to help the environment. #Nature #EcoLyf
    Pedestrians and park walkers actually clap and applaud me and my bravery and Craig’s used nappies are great for keeping the flies out of the kitchen as we hang the nappies on our back neighbouring fence.

All the neighbours now know and cheer for Craig as the brave dog that has beaten her depression and helps richen the soil in our parks with her fermented faeces.

Much love and praise to y’all, Sonatine

some real Wag the Dog, shit....Craig is the bitch?

Name:  E99DE4C9-CF99-4EC0-A85F-37C3366CDDAC.gif
Views: 101
Size:  85.5 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    who was the poster that banged the sauce again?
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    who was the poster that banged the sauce again?
    Epistate, but he thot he got one over on her by bragging bout banging her, she got the last laugh by giving him the herps...he disappeared after that.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Thread Information