Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just one day after losing the election for being a liar, Hillary Clinton lied again

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Just one day after losing the election for being a liar, Hillary Clinton lied again

I'm starting to think it's pathological with her. She lies about the dumbest shit.

On Wednesday, this heartwarming photo was taken of Hillary Clinton with a young woman named Margot Gerster, who happened to run into Hillary while hiking in the woods:

Gerster posted the picture to her Facebook, with the following description:

I've been feeling so heartbroken since yesterday's election and decided what better way to relax than take my girls hiking. So I decided to take them to one of favorite places in Chappaqua. We were the only ones there and it was so beautiful and relaxing.

As we were leaving, I heard a bit of rustling coming towards me and as I stepped into the clearing there she was, Hillary Clinton and Bill with their dogs doing exactly the same thing as I was.

I got to hug her and talk to her and tell her that one of my most proudest moments as a mother was taking Phoebe with me to vote for her. She hugged me and thanked me and we exchanged some sweet pleasantries and then I let them continue their walk.

When I saw this, I thought it was a bit odd that the only other person hiking there was a staunch supporter of Hillary's -- one so dedicated that she went to hike away the depression of Hillary's loss. I also found it odd that Hillary would go out in public for a hike on that day, when she was very likely to be hounded by anyone who spotted her.

However, I didn't give it that much thought, as indeed many Democrats were distraught about the election, so this wasn't too far-fetched.

BUT WAIT!

Turns out that Hillary and young Margot had met before!

This picture was taken when Margot Gerster was in high school. Her mother held a fundraiser for Hillary at a Chappaqua restaurant on that day.

Now it's believed that Hillary staged this photo via Margot's mom, as a way to show the voters that she's still happy and has gotten over the loss of the election. This would also explain why Margot was the only one to notice Hillary on the hike, despite Hillary being arguably the most recognizable figure in the world on that day.

Adding even more fuel to the fire, Margot took the pictures down from Facebook, and will not answer any questions about them possibly being staged.

Is this a big deal?

Obviously not.

But it's interesting how Hillary responded to losing an election for not being genuine by not being genuine.

What a fucking phony.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...candidate.html

Comments

Tellafriend: Druff Hound. Get em'

Shizzmoney: LOL

FPS_Russia: Her CNN interview is in the Trump thread.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Par for the course for sure.

Load Metric
    What's the lie she told?

Comments

NaturalBornHustler: Fast track to Dirty B status, fuck off

adamantium:

MumblesBadly: Any lie told by a Hillary supporter is orchestrated by Hillary using communication devices implanted in their uteruses?

DJ_Chaps: wow detcord, how sad to counter reps for this mong

Load Metric
    I guess the secret service and diplomatic security service were camera shy or too busy bumping into each other.

Woulda been a parade in the woods.

I think the helicopter gave her away.

Load Metric
    hillary is literally unable to get out of her own way

Load Metric
    Is this not just all part of the circus show that's been going on for the last several months?

There's calamity going on all over America but this nonsense gets its own stage?

Even FPS beat you to this lol scoop in the mega thread... FPS!!
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    I'm failing to see where she lied?

Load Metric
    I remember seeing that photo on Yahoo and didn't think much of it. I read a few comments that pointed out Hillary's hiking shoes. Then I lol'd and went on with my day.

You know she's lying when her lips are moving.

Load Metric
    Next thing you're gonna tell us is the stuff on all these reality shows is staged.

Another thing, what would you rather she do? Go all Trump claiming the results are illegitimate & the election was rigged on every news station if he had lost or try to calm her supporters into accepting the results & moving on with their life?

Comments

LarryLaffer: im gonna agree with this one

nunbeater: voice of reason
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I had a feeling it was staged, just a little odd tvat Hillary decided to "take a hike", and she just "happened" to run into a supporter who told her everything will be alright!

This bitch makes me sick.

Load Metric

I've been feeling so heartbroken since yesterday's election and decided what better way to relax than take my girls hiking. So I decided to take them to one of favorite places in Chappaqua. We were the only ones there and it was so beautiful and relaxing.

As we were leaving, I heard a bit of rustling coming towards me and as I stepped into the clearing there she was, Hillary Clinton and Bill with their dogs doing exactly the same thing as I was.

I got to hug her and talk to her and tell her that one of my most proudest moments as a mother was taking Phoebe with me to vote for her. She hugged me and thanked me and we exchanged some sweet pleasantries and then I let them continue their walk.

Odd, no mention of secret service despite Bill being there...ex-presidents get protection from the service
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    I had a feeling it was staged, just a little odd tvat Hillary decided to "take a hike", and she just "happened" to run into a supporter who told her everything will be alright!

This bitch makes me sick.
    Very well could be staged but Margot and Hillary being acquaintances of some sort doesn't contradict anything Margot has said. Them being acquaintances makes it less likely to be fake.

Margot just being a random supporter and the most likely story is "crazy bitch gets tasered by the secret service for getting too friendly".

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Next thing you're gonna tell us is the stuff on all these reality shows is staged.

Another thing, what would you rather she do? Go all Trump claiming the results are illegitimate & the election was rigged on every news station if he had lost or try to calm her supporters into accepting the results & moving on with their life?
    You're in a different country so you don't quite understand the bs that's been going on with Hillary for the past 30 years. If you did you'd be singing a different tune regardless of your politics or perhaps you're just a simpleton with a closed mind like the rest of her supporters are but I don't think you are. This woman has ruined more lives than Trump could ever do even if he tried. These are documented facts not opinions.

Hillary also did the unforgivable thing of not only not publicly conceding when it was obvious she had lost but refusing to even speak to her supporters who were disheartened and had been waiting for her for the entire day. These were her most ardent supporters and she gave them a huge fuck you by sending out satan himself to address them.

The funniest thing is everything they said us deplorables were they turned out to be themselves. Bigots, racists and generally shitty horrible people. Let's beat up some older white guy because he voted Trump. How about that monster cunt who kicked her 7 year old kid out of the house for voting for Trump in school. How about rioting because their queen didn't win?

I think any protesting is faggot personally but you want to hold up a sign on the side of the road fine. When you start blocking traffic, burning things, flipping cars that's called a riot. It's sickening.

Us deplorables were pissed when Barry won the White House. No riots. No protesting. No beating our kids. It doesn't happen because we're civilized. We bitched and moaned but got on with our lives and changed it by VOTING.

This protesting and rioting started with Barry. Sure we had the LA riots decades ago but the United States was relatively peaceful during the Reagan, Clinton and Bush tenures. Then Barry came along. Said he wanted to unite us yet divided us more since the 60's. This country is flat out dangerous right now. Never condemned this shit once which made it exponentially worse. He could have nipped it in the bud many times yet did nada. Kill the police, protest, riot. Barry is the worst President during my lifetime and it isn't even close.

This country has a lot of healing to do and it starts with Trump. To think these milenial cock suckers are our future is disappointing. Talk about an entire generation of parental failure.

Comments

BiffCo99: FUCKING GREAT and 100% true

NaturalBornHustler: HEAD SHOT

big dick: hockey guy is a douchebag

Tegnation22: Well said

IamGreek: Best post ever by the infamous Pooh deserving of an OPA!

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Barry is the worst President during my lifetime and it isn't even close.
    Fuck Barry. Trump will be the greatest president in our lifetime.

Comments

Tellafriend:

Pooh: Tall order to beat Reagan but let's give him a shot

Load Metric
    I wonder why Hillary cares about image management at this point? She can't be thinking of running again can she?

Ever notice how some men when they go through something very difficult withdraw and grow a beard? Gore did it after winning the popular vote but losing the electoral college, Letterman did it after he retired, can't think of other examples right now but I've noticed the phenomenon. This is what Hillary should do.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Had forgotten all the stuff they pulled back in the day....

Comments

Shizzmoney: LOL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post

Odd, no mention of secret service despite Bill being there...ex-presidents get protection from the service

It's considered taboo to mention the secret service in any context, and the secret service are advised keep their hands free at all times so it would be a violation of protocol to use the camera to take their photograph, if thats what youre asking.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post

It's considered taboo to mention the secret service in any context, and the secret service are advised keep their hands free at all times so it would be a violation of protocol to use the camera to take their photograph, if thats what youre asking.
    That is clearly not what he is asking.

Load Metric

Comments

Pooh: nice find

Load Metric

Thread Information