Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Christopher Dorner is one mad guy

Load Metric

Christopher Dorner is one mad guy

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-21373264

Los Angeles area police have launched a huge manhunt for a sacked officer who is suspected of killing three people, including a former colleague. Christopher Dorner, 33, is alleged to have gunned down a policeman and wounded two others on Thursday morning. He is also wanted over the shooting deaths of a couple at the weekend. Police are going door-to-door after finding the suspect's burned-out truck near a ski area at Big Bear Lake, 80 miles (128 km) east of Los Angeles. Fire officials in Big Bear Lake told the Los Angeles Times that fresh tracks spotted in the snow were believed to be Mr Dorner's but that it was possible the truck was a diversion. Nearby schools and other buildings were placed on a security lockdown as a precaution.

Mr Dorner is said to have implicated himself in a 14-page "manifesto" that made threats against several people, including Los Angeles police employees. A former US Navy reservist, he was with the police department between 2005-08, but lost his job for making false statements. He is suspected of:

Shooting dead Monica Quan, 28 - the daughter of a former LAPD captain - and her fiance Keith Lawrence, 27, on Sunday night in their car at their home in Irvine, California
    Shooting at two police officers, grazing one, on Thursday morning in Corona, east of Los Angeles
    Ambushing two policemen in their patrol car in the town of Riverside a few hours later, killing one and wounding the other

Monica Quan's father represented Mr Dorner before a disciplinary tribunal that ruled against the suspect at the time of his dismissal. According to court documents, Mr Dorner was fired in 2008 after making a complaint against his field training officer, saying she had kicked a suspect, a schizophrenic man with severe dementia, during an arrest. Officials have assigned more than 40 protection details to potential targets of the fugitive, and electronic signs that usually list expected commute times urged motorists to call police if they saw Mr Dorner or his vehicle. Los Angeles chief of police Charlie Beck told reporters: "Of course he knows what he's doing - we trained him. It is extremely worrisome and scary, especially to the police officers involved."

Mr Beck said that Mr Dorner has access to multiple weapons, including an assault rifle. On Thursday morning, jittery Los Angeles police mistakenly fired on a vehicle they thought was similar to one used by Mr Dorner. Two women were injured. One was in a stable condition with two gunshot wounds and the other had a minor gunshot wound. Nevada police are also on alert, as the suspect owns a house nine miles (14.5km) from the Las Vegas Strip. Police said earlier that an LAPD badge and identification belonging to Mr Dorner had been found by a citizen near San Diego's airport. San Diego police said a man matching the suspect's description had tried to steal a boat from one of the city's marinas on Wednesday night. When the boat would not start, that person tied up an 81-year-old man on board and fled.

He was last known to be living in La Palma, California. Mr Dorner's rambling "manifesto" extends for more than 11,000 words and contains a number of allegations against former colleagues, together with embittered reflections on his childhood. The essay warns of "unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to those in LAPD uniform whether on or off duty". He also says "unfortunately, this is a necessary evil that I do not enjoy but must partake and complete for substantial change to occur within the LAPD and reclaim my name". The profanity-peppered rant ends with praise for a range of public figures and celebrities, from New Jersey Governor Chris Christie to the actor Bill Cosby.
    Manifesto here:

http://wap.myfoxla.com/w/main/story/84473837/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rickastley View Post
    Seems legit.

Load Metric
    Tebow, I really wanted to see you take charge of an offense again and the game. You are not a good QB by todays standards, but you are a great football player who knows how to lead a team and WIN. You will be "Tebowing" when you reach your next team. I have faith in you. Get out of that circus they call the Jets and away from the reality TV star, Rex Ryan, and Mark Rapist Sanchez.

Silver
    Load Metric
    LL Cool J in the lead role of the made for TV movie.

Name:  200px-LL_Cool_J_RomaFictionFest.jpg
Views: 1394
Size:  15.3 KB

Load Metric
    Well I just got confirmation that this guy went to high school with me.

More details are emerging about the life of wanted killer Chris Dorner of La Palma on Thursday afternoon.
    The suspected gunman in the brutal murders of an Irvine couple was a past student of La Palma’s John F. Kennedy High School in the mid for two years in 1994, and 1995, and then went on to graduate from Cypress High School in 1997.
    Dorner also served as a former Explorer with the La Palma Police Department in the past, LCCN has learned.
    John F. Kennedy High School representing.

Load Metric
    Considering the history of the department and this man's history, who do you think is probably lying?

I think we are looking at a classic example of push somebody so far that they finally snap.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post
    Considering the history of the department and this man's history, who do you think is probably lying?

I think we are looking at a classic example of push somebody so far that they finally snap.
    I can tell you that he was expelled from Kennedy for fighting. He was one intimidating mother fucker. ABrown is there anyway that you can verify if he went to Steve Luther Elementary in La Palma?

Load Metric
    Chris Matthews, Joe Scarborough, Pat Harvey, Brian Williams, Soledad Obrien, Wolf Blitzer, Meredith Viera, Tavis Smiley, and Anderson Cooper, keep up the great work and follow Cronkite's lead. I hold many of you in the same regard as Tom Brokaw and the late Peter Jennings. Cooper, stop nagging and berating your guest, they're your (guest). Mr. Scarborough, we met at McGuire's pub in P-cola in 2002 when I was stationed there. It was an honor conversing with you about politics, family, and life.

Willie Geist, you're a talented and charismatic journalist. Stop with all the talk show shenanigans and get back to your core of reporting. Your future is brighter than most.

Revoke the citizenship of Fareed Zakaria and deport him. I've never heard a positive word about America or its interest from his mouth, ever. On the same day, give Piers Morgan an indefinite resident alien and Visa card. Mr. Morgan, the problem that many American gun owners have with you and your continuous discussion of gun control is that you are not an American citizen and have an accent that is distinct and clarifies that you are a foreigner. I want you to know that I agree with you 100% on enacting stricter firearm laws but you must understand that your critics will always have in the back of their mind that you are native to a country that we won our sovereignty from while using firearms as a last resort in defense and you come from a country that has no legal private ownership of firearms. That is disheartening to American gun owners and rightfully so.
    Anyone watch the Chris Matthews show or have a link to it? Lulz must have abounded tonight.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post

I can tell you that he was expelled from Kennedy for fighting. He was one intimidating mother fucker. ABrown is there anyway that you can verify if he went to Steve Luther Elementary in La Palma?
    His parents names could be cross referenced, if they lived in that school district at the time then we could probably safely assume that he did.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post

His parents names could be cross referenced, if they lived in that school district at the time then we could probably safely assume that he did.
    I could swear he went to my elementary school. The only reason why I can't remember is he was a grade higher than I was.

Load Metric
    I am still reading his manifesto....this is epic.

If I was a Journalist first thing I would start tracking down is how many firing for false reports are handled internally vs charges being filed.

If Dorner's assertion that they usually file suit when somebody brings false claims and didn't on him that would be a good starting point to see if his case has any validity.

Load Metric
    I am still reading his manifesto....this is epic.

If I was a Journalist first thing I would start tracking down is how many firing for false reports are handled internally vs charges being filed.

If Dorner's assertion that they usually file suit when somebody brings false claims and didn't on him that would be a good starting point to see if his case has any validity.
    I got this out of it:
    Larry David, I agree. 72-82 degrees is way to hot in a residence. 68 , degrees is perfect.

Load Metric
    It's kind of sad I won't be around to view and enjoy The Hangover III. What an awesome trilogy. Todd Phillips, don't make anymore Hangovers after the third, takes away the originality of its foundation. World War Z looks good and The Walking Dead season 3 (second half) looked intriguing. Damn, gonna miss shark week.

Load Metric
    Jennifer Beals, Serena Williams, Grae Drake, Lisa Nicole-Carson, Diana Taurasi, N'bushe Wright, Brenda Villa, Kate Winslet, Ashley Graham, Erika Christensen, Gabrielle Union, Isabella Soprano, Zain Verjee, Tamron Hall, Gina Carano, America Ferrara, Giana Michaels, Nene, Natalie Portman, Queen Latifah, Michelle Rodriguez, Anjelah Johnson, Kelly Clarkson, Nora Jones, Laura Prepon, Margaret Cho, and Rutina Wesley, you are THE MOST beautiful women on this planet, period.

Load Metric
    Start laying out the facts as we have them.....

This guy went and played college football.

Graduated with Political Science Degree.

Joined the Navy.

Joined the LAPD.

Served overseas.

Comes back starts working for the LAPD again.

Accuses a fellow officer (who has since been promoted) of excessive force in the field (kicking a mentally ill suspect after he was already in custody).

Police investigate, determine that this otherwise American Hero is lying, he attempts to defend himself for years and now seems to finally snap (after admitting to suffering from massive depression since this case started).

He has maintained his innocence throughout (most people who are lying give up after a short amount of time and don't fight these situations for years), he has maintained that he never lied and that he accurately reported to the force that he saw an action of excessive force.

Again citing this departments history versus this guys record who do you think is probably lying?

Load Metric
    oh wow, just read more of the details.

He reports fellow officer, who is FEMALE for kicking the suspect in the chest 2x and face 1x (visible injury to eye)

10 months later he's relieved of duty

He appeals, and the board of review sees a tape from the suspect who says he was kicked. Also the suspect's father confirms this.

2 people on the board of review were friends of the fellow officer. He had tried to have them removed from the review but was unsuccesful.

Abrown I'm 95% convinced he's telling the truth.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

We all know how good you are at spotting people who are telling the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    I apologize for posting in this thread and bringing along the troll.

Load Metric
    I apologize for posting in this thread and bringing along the troll.
    Why should you apologize? You speak for 90% of the forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post

We all know how good you are at spotting people who are telling the truth.
    Mr Anal

You are running good on this stuff at the moment, read and give us some angles on this.

Manifesto is worth the read.

Thread Information