Thread: What an Ugly Outlook

Load Metric

What an Ugly Outlook

Comments

splitthis: Got that shit right

garrett: site needs more of you =)...
    Ship it crucial

Load Metric
    A 45-year old crackhead who lives with his mom, brags about streaks in his underwear and has gay sex for money is very concerned about whether the government is going to pay for kids to be trannies, which isn't even true.

America, fuck yeah.

Comments

Muck Ficon: He is just warming everyone up before he begs for stakes. Classic Heeb.

mickeycrimm: Sad we have to go to that guy to get the real news that MSM won't report

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    A 45-year old crackhead who lives with his mom, brags about streaks in his underwear and has gay sex for money is very concerned about whether the government is going to pay for kids to be trannies, which isn't even true.

America, fuck yeah.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

America, fuck yeah.
    Admit it, you have a thing for that woman.

Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

Admit it, you have a thing for that woman.
    She's a legend.

Load Metric

America, fuck yeah.
    A sex change operation is far beyond what I believe physicians should be allowed to do within the medical care system. You seem to think mutilating one's private parts into gory, abhorrent, abominable disrepair is a good thing. Perhaps you just need a hot date with Mr. Levine. I suppose this is why, in your attempt to "make it personal", you have chosen to portray me as homosexual.

Comments

splitthis: Gottem heeb

garrett: LMFAO here, "in your attempt to "make it personal", you have chosen to portray me as homosexual."

BlunderMaker: ship it crucial
    Ship it crucial

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverheeb View Post

America, fuck yeah.
    A sex change operation is far beyond what I believe physicians should be allowed to do within the medical care system. You seem to think mutilating one's private parts into gory, abhorrent, abominable disrepair is a good thing. Perhaps you just need a hot date with Mr. Levine. I suppose this is why, in your attempt to "make it personal", you have chosen to portray me as homosexual.
    Walt is a very angry man. Very angry and bitter. Hypertension is the likely culprit and adult diabetes.

Comments

Neverheeb: Okay good to know

JACKDANIELS: THE DR IS IN

Walter Sobchak: faggot

garrett: lol

Load Metric
    I still to this day remember the heeb runs and Landon marks stroking his cock

Lol
    "I hit that shot because it was a defining moment and when a defining moment comes along, you either define the moment or the moment defines you" Roy "Tin Cup" Mcevoy

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverheeb View Post

Walt is a very angry man. Very angry and bitter. Hypertension is the likely culprit and adult diabetes.
    Wrong on all counts. You're a faggot and nothing you say is true.

Load Metric
    just what a very angry and bitter man with Hypertension and adult diabetes would say
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    So whenever I see a 'Neverheeb' post I always feel as if we are being honored in some ways =)

I mean ive realized now over some years that, he really has one way or another left a lasting impression on you all good or bad. So its cool in the sense of oh, here's pretty popular has been, these people will probably love him cool lol. So anyway I myself, don't really know the whole Neverheeb story and 'hits' from back then, as I think I came around and found you all probably more close to Black Friday. So I never was a part of you all's 'early community lols, but have noticed if anyway has clearly left an impression on you all, it's this Neverheeb here lol, which is pretty cool. Man some of you all long timers are rough on this dude, about some lol and years old dumb shit that in a way has become 'Classic' PFA monologue in ways now haha. Anyways pretty cool when this guy posts sometimes again. And I sit here and wonder lol, how and who, this post will rattle a little haha..

Welcome back Neverheeb the early 2000's people here love you sir =)...

Comments

Neverheeb: Thanks for the kindness

Thread Information