Page 592 of 946 FirstFirst ... 92492542582588589590591592593594595596602642692 ... LastLast
Results 11,821 to 11,840 of 18903

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Diamond
    Load Metric

Comments

splitthis:

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

What the hell are you blabbing about? I didn't vote for either. Biden got elected because he received 81 million votes, the majority from people that hated Trump. I'm actually glad it worked out the way it did because Biden is gonna fuck up huge and in 2024 the Republicans will own all 3 branches. If Trump had won, we would have ended up with someone far more dangerous and liberal in 2024. Try looking at the big picture smooth brain.

Way to pull the RINO card btw. Like Republicans calling a retard out for being retarded makes them less of a Republican. Trump is the real RINO, go look at old video when he identified as a Democrat. He ran as a Republican out of convenience. I thought you had kids, how can you look at them with a straight face and tell them you back such a clown? In case you didn't know, it's possible for a president to push a conservative agenda without being a complete piece of shit.

Maybe Michel Rapaport can clear it up for you as to why Trump lost.

Derail complete.
    I don't give a shit if Trump was a Democrat in 1999. In 2016 he nominated conservative judges especially on the SC, passed a huge Tax Cut, Tough on illegal border crossings, tough on Iran, decimated ISIS and most importantly signed no liberal Pelosi legislation. Weak Republicans like you, there are millions, gut sucked into the "I don't like his tone" and either flipped or stayed home. You own this one, and stop quoting 2024 bullshit. The only thing in politics that matters is the next day. Good luck with your border control and Covid-19 pouring over it, Harris will make sure of it and there is not shit you can do about it now. Sucker.
    Sky is falling now huh? You're as crazy sounding as the alt left.

Trump didn't lose because people stayed home dipshit, more people voted than in any election in history. Hilary lost in 2016 because people stayed home. Trump lost because he's such a piece of shit that millions of people that would have never voted came out to vote against him.

The conservative agenda is great, why can't a different more respectable republican carry out the same shit?

Trump cancels any Republican that goes against anything he does and calls them RINOs. Some of these people have voted on the Republican side in congress for 30-40 years. But since they don't side with this piece of shit and his conspiracy theories and lies, all of a sudden he's the real Republican. GTFO. That's the biggest problem with our politicians right now, on both sides people are scared to call out the fuck ups of their own party. Republicans stay quiet on Qanon and Dems stay quiet on ANFITA. All of a sudden some Republicans show a backbone and they're RINOs? Trump was calling for everyone to get $2,000 checks and he's the real Republican? JFC you're lost.

You're a major part of the problem dumbass. The alt right and alt left are virtually the same in my mind. Both threaten the greatness of our country with the "us vs them" mentality. The sane people in the middle don't think the other sane people in the middle with different political views are the devil.

Load Metric
    Rapid testing at Urgent Care facilities really is amazing now. It takes longer to get a Starbucks crappachino

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Rapid testing at Urgent Care facilities really is amazing now. It takes longer to get a Starbucks crappachino
    Did they charge you?

The urgent care which Master Scalir contacted in November wanted $55 from him. Out of principle, I told him to tell them to eat shit, and found him a free test.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Did they charge you?

The urgent care which Master Scalir contacted in November wanted $55 from him. Out of principle, I told him to tell them to eat shit, and found him a free test.
    Wife has a personal trainer who was covid positive and she just trained with him.

The whole business pretty much had to get tested. Not the first time. We will comp you for the expense if there is any as a matter of courtesy. My wife handles that. Almost no one asks for reimbursement or she’s not telling me.

Interesting anecdote. My wife is nearly deaf and reads lips. So the whole mask deal has been a real treat for the past year. Sometimes folks will step back and pull down their mask and speak but she’s getting tested for covid so that’s not happening. So I accompanied her today.

The walk in clinic just asked for a license and health insurance card. No copayment today. The schedule of copayments is on the card. We will see if the insurance company sends a bill.

I was blown away how quick the process is. No waiting to be tested and 5 minute result. You’d wait longer for a Big Mac. I have a trip planned next week to Florida and I think I need to get tested to fly so it looks like a breeze.

Oh, I forgot.... she lucked out.

Load Metric
    MICHAEL RAPPAPORT IS A COCKSUCKER

POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    Got my first covid vaccine shot a few days ago. I knew there wouldn't be any side effects but waited a few days to be sure. No side effects.

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20210227-151943_Chrome.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  531.9 KB

get your vaccine!

Comments

splitthis: Fuck that asshole

Load Metric
    Got my first dose of the Moderna vaccine this week. Gotta go back at the end of March for #2. I had the normal sore arm side effect, but the weird thing was the evening after I got the shot I got cold. Not like super freezing but just I couldn’t stay warm. The next day I was cold all god damn day especially in my hands and feet. It passed after that night. I’m fine now it was just fucking weird to be cold like that.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyt View Post
    Got my first dose of the Moderna vaccine this week. Gotta go back at the end of March for #2. I had the normal sore arm side effect, but the weird thing was the evening after I got the shot I got cold. Not like super freezing but just I couldnÂ’t stay warm. The next day I was cold all god damn day especially in my hands and feet. It passed after that night. IÂ’m fine now it was just fucking weird to be cold like that.
    This is most common aide effect I keep hearing. Horrible chills, but it’s not a fever. Sloppy said it earlier in thread I think.

My old boss said he had chills so bad his teeth were rattling, but had no fever. I gave him my old tip from when I was sick of using hair dryer under covers. Have to keep it moving or youll burn the fuck out of yourself. Works like a charm. My dads friend had the same issue. Seems common, and thing I keep hearing about besides sore arm.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I hadn't heard of the chills until reading the accounts from some PFA people. I don't believe my family members had the chills.

I do remember a brutal bout of chills when I had mono in '92. Felt like nothing could warm me up. I eventually went in my car and turned up the heater to full blast, and just let it run. Probably got to be about 85 degrees inside but still felt cold. When the chills subsided in the middle of the night, it snapped the other way. I got super hot, and I eventually took my shirt off and walked down the street at 2am, when it was about 50 degrees outside. Still didn't cool me down. This was all on the same night. Never had such extreme coldness/hotness since.

If you have a space heater, that is also good to use when you have chills. Just sit right in front of it, and it will feel really good. That's what I do when I catch a cold which comes with chills.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Got my first dose of the Moderna vaccine this week. Gotta go back at the end of March for #2. I had the normal sore arm side effect, but the weird thing was the evening after I got the shot I got cold. Not like super freezing but just I couldnÂ’t stay warm. The next day I was cold all god damn day especially in my hands and feet. It passed after that night. IÂ’m fine now it was just fucking weird to be cold like that.
    This is most common aide effect I keep hearing. Horrible chills, but it’s not a fever. Sloppy said it earlier in thread I think.

My old boss said he had chills so bad his teeth were rattling, but had no fever. I gave him my old tip from when I was sick of using hair dryer under covers. Have to keep it moving or youll burn the fuck out of yourself. Works like a charm. My dads friend had the same issue. Seems common, and thing I keep hearing about besides sore arm.
    It was bearable. The bad part was mostly in my hands. My fingers got so cold my finger tips went a little numb then got all tingly. I took my daughter to a drive in hotdog place and cranked the heat up in the car. After about 10 min she told me it was too hot and in another 15 minutes it was gone. All in all it wasn’t too bad.

Platinum
    Load Metric

It was bearable. The bad part was mostly in my hands. My fingers got so cold my finger tips went a little numb then got all tingly. I took my daughter to a drive in hotdog place and cranked the heat up in the car. After about 10 min she told me it was too hot and in another 15 minutes it was gone. All in all it wasn’t too bad.
    I’m glad it was bearable for you but most people get a much more extreme reaction after the second shot. Best of luck to you that this won’t to the case with you.

Load Metric

Yeah man, had my bedroom heat at 80.

Woke up drenched but feeling great next day.

When you cucks get your shots be sure to hydrate a lot; club soda has always been my go to for nausea and I must have downed 3L.

I may just be a bitch, as most stuff I've heard suggests like 50% of what I felt. Definitely get the shots but clear your schedule day of for dose 2.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Awesome job of keeping people calm instead of "OMG!!! OMG!!! We're all gonna die!!!! We're all gonna die!!! Shut everything down!!!! Shut everything down!!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! We're all gonna die!!!! Shut it down!!!! Shut it down!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!" which is all we got from the pussy lefties.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Yeah man, had my bedroom heat at 80.

Woke up drenched but feeling great next day.

When you cucks get your shots be sure to hydrate a lot; club soda has always been my go to for nausea and I must have downed 3L.

I may just be a bitch, as most stuff I've heard suggests like 50% of what I felt. Definitely get the shots but clear your schedule day of for dose 2.
    My 2nd shot is on a Thursday and I already scheduled the following day off so I will have 3 days just in case. Thanks for the advise that’s the same thing I’ve heard from multiple people. Godspeed

Load Metric
    Can’t wait for the bullshit excuses to continue control when everyone who wants a vaccine gets one.

Fauci and these governors aren’t gonna let it go without a fight.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Druff and his gf spotted on a hike today

Name:  5c5a82f.jpg
Views: 479
Size:  87.1 KB

notice the hypochondria-chamber and masks, can't tell if he's double masked though

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Fucking hilarious !!

Load Metric
    Wifey just got her 1st shot of Funky Cold Moderna today. Other than a sore arm at injection site, she’s good. I still don’t qualify. Not gonna pull an AOC and jump the line.

Thread Information