Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    lol jesus christ.

12% of republicans would be 'relieved' if trump wasnt re-elected, he is sitting at 62% disapproval, and he just announced that in his second term, he wants to raid medicare.

oh also that whole 'king of the jews' thing just blew the fuck up in his face, because apparently practicing jews actually take blasphemy seriously.
    counterpoint -- jews won't vote for him anyway, and if trump turns on them like he did against muslims, mexicans and the chinese, it will only help solidify his support from evangelicals and other poor white people

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Good analysis of the Trump "King of the Jews" situation by the King Republican Jew himself, Ben Shapiro:

Load Metric
    we're gonna need cliffs, that is an hour long.

Load Metric
    i made it about 2 minutes in and heard something about how palestine is actually israel and something about firefighters and thats it, thats my best effort.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    i watched it for about 10 minutes. shapiro made this video after trump said that jews who vote democrats were either disloyal or stupid.

at the time, trump didn't explain who he meant jews were being disloyal to. shapiro thought if trump meant that jews voting for democrats were being disloyal "to israel," that would be highly anti-semitic cause it goes to the dual-loyalty charge.

jewish americans should never be thought of having loyalties to any country other than the US. the dual loyalty charge was used by hitler before the holocaust

the next day, after this video was made, trump openly admitted he meant that jews who vote democrat were disloyal to "jews AND ISRAEL."

so yeah, per shapiro (and druff, shockingly), trump was pretty anti-semitic.

Load Metric
    Analysis: Trump, frustrated by unpopularity with Jews, thrusts Israel into his culture war

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...GaG1u?ocid=st2

druff is about to understand how trump being president is the worst thing that could have happened for jews

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Analysis: Trump, frustrated by unpopularity with Jews, thrusts Israel into his culture war

druff is about to understand how trump being president is the worst thing that could have happened for jews

I could not disagree with you more. Listen to Levin’s Viewpoint On the subject. He can’t go a Day wo discussing it.

Load Metric

dont underestimate the influence of his dumbshit son in law, who was branded as the incumbent architect for lasting middle eastern peace.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    i watched it for about 10 minutes. shapiro made this video after trump said that jews who vote democrats were either disloyal or stupid.

at the time, trump didn't explain who he meant jews were being disloyal to. shapiro thought if trump meant that jews voting for democrats were being disloyal "to israel," that would be highly anti-semitic cause it goes to the dual-loyalty charge.

jewish americans should never be thought of having loyalties to any country other than the US. the dual loyalty charge was used by hitler before the holocaust

the next day, after this video was made, trump openly admitted he meant that jews who vote democrat were disloyal to "jews AND ISRAEL."

Your interpretation that Trump was being anti-Semitic in this case is completely backwards. An anti-Semitic statement would castigate those American Jews who put Israel before the U.S., which is a bigoted “dual loyalyy” charge of traditional anti-Semites, be they rightwing or otherwise. Trump was pushing the opposite narrative, that American Jews should be loyal to Israel by supporting the Republicans, who are currently unwavering supportive of Israel. If they instead support the Democrats, they are being disloyal to their fellow Jews, and by extension Israel, which is the narrative of the Israeli rightwing.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    shut the fuck up mumbles.

also the literal justice department just sent out an email with a link to a white nationalist blog post in it.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...te-nationalist

Comments

big dick: lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Your interpretation that Trump was being anti-Semitic in this case is completely backwards. An anti-Semitic statement would castigate those American Jews who put Israel before the U.S., which is a bigoted “dual loyalyy” charge of traditional anti-Semites, be they rightwing or otherwise. Trump was pushing the opposite narrative, that American Jews should be loyal to Israel by supporting the Republicans, who are currently unwavering supportive of Israel. If they instead support the Democrats, they are being disloyal to their fellow Jews, and by extension Israel, which is the narrative of the Israeli rightwing.
    i tried to ignore you when you said this the first time cause it's just dumb.

first, it was what ben shapiro said, though i agree. not just my interpretation. it also happens to be the interpretation of the entire mainstream media, though the writers at breitbart and far right sites agree with you. just google trump and disloyalty.

for trump to imply that american jews have any conflict as to who they support is deeply anti-semitic. you wouldn't hear trump say that about people of other groups.

under your interpretation of trump's remarks, you're conceding that trump thinks jews voting for him are properly showing loyalty to israel. yeah, no problem there mumbles.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

I could not disagree with you more. Listen to Levin’s Viewpoint On the subject. He can’t go a Day wo discussing it.
    yeah, i've heard levin on this issue a lot. i think he's hugely mistaken.

maybe i'm a pessimist, but something tells me that the president constantly putting a focus on jews -- you know, the near-universally successful minority group that killed the majority group's fictitious god -- might be a bad thing.

having jews perceived as being in trump's corner is a disaster longterm. american jews are already walking on eggshells.

Load Metric
    Maybe a stupid question. But, aren't most American Jews democrats? And, does their vote actually matter? They make up like 2% of the population and over half of them live in NY or CA.

I might have a pretty skewed perception since I live in NY, but Druff is the only Jewish Trump fan boy I know of.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

yeah, i've heard levin on this issue a lot. i think he's hugely mistaken.

maybe i'm a pessimist, but something tells me that the president constantly putting a focus on jews -- you know, the near-universally successful minority group that killed the majority group's fictitious god -- might be a bad thing.

having jews perceived as being in trump's corner is a disaster longterm. american jews are already walking on eggshells.
    Well, I completely agree with all that you’ve said here. So there’s that.

Comments

blake: i'm very agreeable

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Maybe a stupid question. But, aren't most American Jews democrats? And, does their vote actually matter? They make up like 2% of the population and over half of them live in NY or CA.

I might have a pretty skewed perception since I live in NY, but Druff is the only Jewish Trump fan boy I know of.
    yeah, american jews are overwhelmingly democrat and liberal. something like 75%+. and also yeah their votes prob don't matter much except in florida and maybe PA

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

yeah, american jews are overwhelmingly democrat and liberal. something like 75%+. and also yeah their votes prob don't matter much except in florida and maybe PA

they hold immense political power in ny and their latest kick is taking over towns.

https://dnyuz.com/2019/08/14/keep-th...sing-showdown/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

i tried to ignore you when you said this the first time cause it's just dumb.

first, it was what ben shapiro said, though i agree. not just my interpretation. it also happens to be the interpretation of the entire mainstream media, though the writers at breitbart and far right sites agree with you. just google trump and disloyalty.

for trump to imply that american jews have any conflict as to who they support is deeply anti-semitic. you wouldn't hear trump say that about people of other groups.

under your interpretation of trump's remarks, you're conceding that trump thinks jews voting for him are properly showing loyalty to israel. yeah, no problem there mumbles.
    Whose narrative do you think has Trump’s ear, meaning who feeds him that bullshit perspective? He’s definitely getting it from the rightwing media sites and close advisors, like Stephen Miller. So, it’s not really *my* interpretation; I just happen to be aware of the narrative those folks push.

As for the mainstream media, they are simply pulling out the “Trump is an anti-Semite and here’s more proof” spiel, and trying to use that backwards interpretation to create distance between Trump and American Jews.

Frankly, I’ve come to believe that Trump greatly admires Jews in a kind of racist way, seeing them as likely to be clever, great negotiators, and willing to win as any costs. In other words, Trump racially admires Jews because the stereotypical bad character traits that typical anti-Semites attribute to Jews are ones Trump greatly admires. And the completely ethically challenged Jews he has had as close advisors (e.g. Roy Coen, Michael Cohen, Felix Satar) and as a son-in-law (Jared “The Slumlord King” Kushner) are perfect examples of the “Jewishness” that he admires.

As for Ben Shapiro, he’s just trying to desperately remain relevant as an authentic defender of Jewish people after getting appropriately called out for publicly dismissing the impact of Trump’s appeal to white supremacists after the massacre at the Tree of Life Synagogue.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    “I think Donald Trump has had a week in which he is proving that this isn’t 87-dimensional chess game, this isn’t some masterful strategy of communications or persuasion,” Wilson replied. “This is an old man who is sick and who has problems and who has mental disconnects and who has aphasias and who has moments where he doesn’t remember who and where he is.”

Comments

Salty_Aus: Where is Rudy?

Load Metric
    bonus points from tea party congressman joe walsh:

“I think we overanalyze Trump, “Walsh began. “He’s not complicated, he’s a horrible human being. He’s a bad, bad guy.”

“Trump’s a bully and he’s a coward, and the only way you beat a bully and you beat a coward is to expose them, is to punch them,” Walsh began. “Donald Trump’s been a con man his whole life. He is a bad man who — and we don’t talk about this enough, John. Millions and millions of American children every single day in this country are learning. they’re paying attention, they’re learning that it’s okay to lie and be a bully and be cruel. The only way you primary Donald Trump and beat him is to expose him for the con man he is. And if I did it, John, that’s what I’d do — I’d punch him every single day.”

literally, one of the biggest names in the fucking tea party just backed up the MSM's coverage of the republican president as a dangerous, vindictive half wit.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

they hold immense political power in ny and their latest kick is taking over towns.

https://dnyuz.com/2019/08/14/keep-th...sing-showdown/

Fun fact: A lot of Hasidic sects are very anti-Israel.

If anyone wants a fun rabbit hole to go down, google Kiryas Joel, New York. I grew up in a nearby town, there are tons of insane stories about them.

Comments

sonatine: very true

Thread Information