Page 707 of 947 FirstFirst ... 207607657697703704705706707708709710711717757807 ... LastLast
Results 14,121 to 14,140 of 18923

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCommode View Post
    This large scale study of mask usage in Bangladesh seems to indicate what many of us believe: Masks help somewhat but the real issue is vaccination.

https://www.nbcnews.com/science/scie...id-19-rcna1858
    Unfortunately this study is still flawed because it concedes that the people wearing masks were also physically distancing more, hence less COVID.

So basically it's all meaningless.

The only way to truly study this is to have a mass number of people in the exact same type of risk situation, and then compare the maskers versus the non-maskers. And that isn't easy to find or study.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    I am vaxxed but fact that isreal having the worst rate of covid 19 in the world pretty much proving we are gonna be stuck getting booster shots every 6 months for the next 5 years.

Unless you were already infected at which point natural immunity is way more effective than getting vaxxed without boosters.

Doesn’t change the fact though that fat anti Vaxxers are still fucked.
    If it’s better, why is every anti-vaxxer I know getting it multiple times at this point, with worse second bouts? Just another acquaintance hospitalized yesterday who had it not even nine months ago with positive test. I know 1 person in ICU for last 3 weeks who is 48 and two people who have been hospitalized this week. One of those two still in. Not ICU level. All below 70. The one I expected to he dead in 72 hours had the easiest bout that requires hospitalization. One is entirely fit. The other might be 30 lbs overweight, likely not anymore as he’s been in ICU for 3 weeks. He just walked 15 feet and it was a victory as he hadn’t been able to stand without pulse ox dropping below 70. Was normal lying with oxygen.

Two of three are on second bout. We’ve seen it here with FTP. Twice and second seemed worse from his description. How can we say what works out better when most vaccinated aren’t even to the point of reinfection and have people getting it multiple times in a serious manner every day? Obviously a combo of both is optimal.

I think if you’re out there and vaccinated, everything suggests to me you’ve very likely had it. I am pretty sure I did. We are kind of like at the beginning where if you’re vaccinated and get mildly sick, you aren’t going for a test, so I think we are vastly underestimating how prevalent it is right now. I think it’s everywhere in as great of numbers as at any other point. Ohio and PA isn’t considered bad right now, yet I’ve never known as many people as sick at any point. Country is in MA, which is considered a giant success, and saying he’s surrounded by it. I think the real cases are off the charts.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    honestly walt at the this point i really cant figure out if you are a genius troll or a massive idiot lol
    he's very clearly a fucking moron

Comments

splitthis: Bravo!

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    I am vaxxed but fact that isreal having the worst rate of covid 19 in the world pretty much proving we are gonna be stuck getting booster shots every 6 months for the next 5 years.

Unless you were already infected at which point natural immunity is way more effective than getting vaxxed without boosters.

Doesn’t change the fact though that fat anti Vaxxers are still fucked.
    If it’s better, why is every anti-vaxxer I know getting it multiple times at this point, with worse second bouts? Just another acquaintance hospitalized yesterday who had it not even nine months ago with positive test. I know 1 person in ICU for last 3 weeks who is 48 and two people who have been hospitalized this week. One of those two still in. Not ICU level. All below 70. The one I expected to he dead in 72 hours had the easiest bout that requires hospitalization. One is entirely fit. The other might be 30 lbs overweight, likely not anymore as he’s been in ICU for 3 weeks. He just walked 15 feet and it was a victory as he hadn’t been able to stand without pulse ox dropping below 70. Was normal lying with oxygen.

Two of three are on second bout. We’ve seen it here with FTP. Twice and second seemed worse from his description. How can we say what works out better when most vaccinated aren’t even to the point of reinfection and have people getting it multiple times in a serious manner every day? Obviously a combo of both is optimal.

I think if you’re out there and vaccinated, everything suggests to me you’ve very likely had it. I am pretty sure I did. We are kind of like at the beginning where if you’re vaccinated and get mildly sick, you aren’t going for a test, so I think we are vastly underestimating how prevalent it is right now. I think it’s everywhere in as great of numbers as at any other point. Ohio and PA isn’t considered bad right now, yet I’ve never known as many people as sick at any point. Country is in MA, which is considered a giant success, and saying he’s surrounded by it. I think the real cases are off the charts.
    your vaccine sucks, it doesn't work.

you are a huge faggot drug addict.

nobody is sick, literally nobody is dying from just covid 19

Comments

splitthis: Yes

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

That’s right they’re dying from FREEDOM BABY and that’s the way we like it.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

you WOULD hate freedom you commie punkco nutcase

Load Metric

Loathe it.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Loathe it.
    I actually like you on anything other than politics, js

I think you're funny

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Much appreciated

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: First red against you he's not funny whatsoever !

Load Metric

He longs for the shackles.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Name:  RDT_20210903_2009571616052511268853964.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  109.2 KB

"iT pReVeNts dEaTH tHoUGh!"

ROFL

bcr is a big cruddy retard

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    This large scale study of mask usage in Bangladesh seems to indicate what many of us believe: Masks help somewhat but the real issue is vaccination.

Unfortunately this study is still flawed because it concedes that the people wearing masks were also physically distancing more, hence less COVID.

The only way to truly study this is to have a mass number of people in the exact same type of risk situation, and then compare the maskers versus the non-maskers. And that isn't easy to find or study.
    So if I understand this correctly, studies that show that people wearing masks may feel invincible and not socially distance demonstrate the futility of using masks and studies that combine masking with socially distancing demonstrate nothing.

Was it the masks or the distancing some would ask? Others would say: "Until there is a definitive study proving the uselessness of masks, who the fuck cares? Do both, be a true patriot and get vaccinated, and live even longer than I have."

For me, masking is a minor annoyance but also yesterdays news. Vaccination is the name of the game. I would guess that the correlation between anti-maskers and anti-vaxxers is hardly 100%, but is very high.

We have lost over 100k more Americans to covid than to combat in WWII. Who would have thought that our national security might be threatened by a minority of anti-vaxxer, anti-science, mostly Trump genuflecting wack jobs that may inflict covid on generations of Americans to come, perhaps, until there comes the variant that even we can't control?

Fortunately, during WWII, the average American wasn't an obstructionist selfish cultist, which is why we don't speak German or eat sushi at every meal.

As more and more people have seen the light and are reluctantly getting vaccinated, there has been this growing unacceptable trend to excuse anti-vaxxer behavior because of misinformation from the American Left. I know that it's shocking that they might have gotten some things wrong during a once in a lifetime event! They did not get vaccination wrong and nothing is more important. We don't excuse criminal behavior because of racial injustice, challenged upbringings, lack of education, and a misunderstanding of the law. Personal responsibility means in every aspect of life, not just when it's ideologically convenient.

Comments

BCR: Excellent post. Weak men faking hyper-masculinity. Wrapping themselves in the flag while lapping up misinformation from our enemies here and abroad. Domestic terrorists, because of sheer low IQ. Truly disgusting to watch.

gimmick:

Load Metric

again this is why people think your 'im a smart person and this is my opinion' schtick is a gimmick.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

again this is why people think your 'im a smart person and this is my opinion' schtick is a gimmick.
    Name:  download (12).jpeg
Views: 470
Size:  17.0 KB

Comments

splitthis: Lolz

Load Metric

So if I understand this correctly, studies that show that people wearing masks may feel invincible and not socially distance demonstrate the futility of using masks and studies that combine masking with socially distancing demonstrate nothing.

Was it the masks or the distancing some would ask? Others would say: "Until there is a definitive study proving the uselessness of masks, who the fuck cares? Do both, be a true patriot and get vaccinated, and live even longer than I have."

For me, masking is a minor annoyance but also yesterdays news. Vaccination is the name of the game. I would guess that the correlation between anti-maskers and anti-vaxxers is hardly 100%, but is very high.

We have lost over 100k more Americans to covid than to combat in WWII. Who would have thought that our national security might be threatened by a minority of anti-vaxxer, anti-science, mostly Trump genuflecting wack jobs that may inflict covid on generations of Americans to come, perhaps, until there comes the variant that even we can't control?

Fortunately, during WWII, the average American wasn't an obstructionist selfish cultist, which is why we don't speak German or eat sushi at every meal.

As more and more people have seen the light and are reluctantly getting vaccinated, there has been this growing unacceptable trend to excuse anti-vaxxer behavior because of misinformation from the American Left. I know that it's shocking that they might have gotten some things wrong during a once in a lifetime event! They did not get vaccination wrong and nothing is more important. We don't excuse criminal behavior because of racial injustice, challenged upbringings, lack of education, and a misunderstanding of the law. Personal responsibility means in every aspect of life, not just when it's ideologically convenient.
    The crossover isn’t 100%, It is close among those who make anti-masking some cause. Druff focuses on this one area as the right was so horrible at everything that he tried to find one spot where a measure might not be as effective as it was pushed. He’s not part of the problem in getting anyone sick so I let it go, but serves as a mouthpiece continually defending the stupid and reserving 100% of his ire for the people who are occasionally wrong, other than the cult of full blown idiocy pulling the same lever as him who make fake memes, lie intentionally, and are willing to kill people doubling down on stupidity. He excuses their idiocy every day. He never has a single harsh word for someone like split or the other people he knows to be idiots. He occasionally gently disagrees with them but supports them. He makes excuses for the dumbest white people who’ve ever walked the earth about why they might be confused, and it’s not really their fault when anyone with an IQ above 90 can easily discern the smart choice.

I’d like to hear him answer one single question. You need a nurse to care for your mother at home as no one is available, would you ever hire split or someone who shares her beliefs?

We all know he 100% wouldn’t, not a fucking chance in hell he lets some dirty anti vaxxer nutcase care for his loved ones, so he will avoid the question. He won’t ever just say fuck no I’d never let her near anyone that matters to me with this going on. That’s the truth.

I’ve never been passionate about masking. I put them on because it’s a minor inconvenience. I view them as largely worthless for any sustained contact indoor. Vaccines are where it’s at. The anti-vaxxer’s sheer stupidity to understand math is the main problem. The don’t grasp things like a persons chance of death doubles every seven years, thus a vaccinated senior is still more likely to die than an unvaccinated 35 year old if a variant breaks through.

So in these highly vaccinated countries, someone looking to distort truth takes some stat and feeds it to the huge population of idiots that don’t understand anything and make it a talking point among the mental children.

If a variant breaks though a vaccine in a highly vaccinated population, it’s going to kill more as the elderly are the most likely to be vaccinated in a country that is already highly vaccinated. It still greatly reduces death.

Most of what has came out lately, to me, shows an argument for quicker boosters going forward. Right at six rather than later, but that’s still fuzzy even. I’m not certain, but seems likely with these variants that can break through.

If you actually know anyone who works at a hospital, they’ll tell you who is there and who is sick that isn’t ancient, and it’s the unvaccinated. No one the demographic of this site is dying if vaccinated. 1 in 100 continue to if unvaccinated, and the cases are through the roof.

So many anti-vaxxers are basement dwelling incels, social media consuming cat ladies, and just stupid hillbillies, they are fed idiocy by those who profit from their stupidity and they share it among themselves and it perpetuates a problem. This huge cult of stupid residing here are a bigger threat than any terrorist group or foreign army has ever been. It’s why their death should be applauded and cheered in the same manner as seeing some jihadi leader droned. They are a death to America cult all by themselves who have inflicted way more casualties than any terrorist group ever could short a nuclear ISIS.

Comments

dwai: deranged moron

gimmick:

splitthis: Tomatooooo

Load Metric

Since you are bringing up World Wars, you do realize in WW1 the USA lost nearly 2 Million people to the Spanish Flu. You do realize that right? I think people that do not get vaccines get what they deserve. But I am going to say this, those like yourself, self deprecating Vaccine lecturers I want to get the worst fucking case of Covid for them. I am not talking about just dying from it, I am talking about a horrible 10 final days where they are choking on their own vomit.

Comments

dwai:

splitthis: Lolz

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

Since you are bringing up World Wars, you do realize in WW1 the USA lost nearly 2 Million people to the Spanish Flu. You do realize that right? I think people that do not get vaccines get what they deserve. But I am going to say this, those like yourself, self deprecating Vaccine lecturers I want to get the worst fucking case of Covid for them. I am not talking about just dying from it, I am talking about a horrible 10 final days where they are choking on their own vomit.
    fucking based

Load Metric

The crossover isn’t 100%, It is close among those who make anti-masking some cause. Druff focuses on this one area as the right was so horrible at everything that he tried to find one spot where a measure might not be as effective as it was pushed. He’s not part of the problem in getting anyone sick so I let it go, but serves as a mouthpiece continually defending the stupid and reserving 100% of his ire for the people who are occasionally wrong, other than the cult of full blown idiocy pulling the same lever as him who make fake memes, lie intentionally, and are willing to kill people doubling down on stupidity. He excuses their idiocy every day. He never has a single harsh word for someone like split or the other people he knows to be idiots. He occasionally gently disagrees with them but supports them. He makes excuses for the dumbest white people who’ve ever walked the earth about why they might be confused, and it’s not really their fault when anyone with an IQ above 90 can easily discern the smart choice.

I’d like to hear him answer one single question. You need a nurse to care for your mother at home as no one is available, would you ever hire split or someone who shares her beliefs?

We all know he 100% wouldn’t, not a fucking chance in hell he lets some dirty anti vaxxer nutcase care for his loved ones, so he will avoid the question. He won’t ever just say fuck no I’d never let her near anyone that matters to me with this going on. That’s the truth.

I’ve never been passionate about masking. I put them on because it’s a minor inconvenience. I view them as largely worthless for any sustained contact indoor. Vaccines are where it’s at. The anti-vaxxer’s sheer stupidity to understand math is the main problem. The don’t grasp things like a persons chance of death doubles every seven years, thus a vaccinated senior is still more likely to die than an unvaccinated 35 year old if a variant breaks through.

So in these highly vaccinated countries, someone looking to distort truth takes some stat and feeds it to the huge population of idiots that don’t understand anything and make it a talking point among the mental children.

If a variant breaks though a vaccine in a highly vaccinated population, it’s going to kill more as the elderly are the most likely to be vaccinated in a country that is already highly vaccinated. It still greatly reduces death.

Most of what has came out lately, to me, shows an argument for quicker boosters going forward. Right at six rather than later, but that’s still fuzzy even. I’m not certain, but seems likely with these variants that can break through.

If you actually know anyone who works at a hospital, they’ll tell you who is there and who is sick that isn’t ancient, and it’s the unvaccinated. No one the demographic of this site is dying if vaccinated. 1 in 100 continue to if unvaccinated, and the cases are through the roof.

So many anti-vaxxers are basement dwelling incels, social media consuming cat ladies, and just stupid hillbillies, they are fed idiocy by those who profit from their stupidity and they share it among themselves and it perpetuates a problem. This huge cult of stupid residing here are a bigger threat than any terrorist group or foreign army has ever been. It’s why their death should be applauded and cheered in the same manner as seeing some jihadi leader droned. They are a death to America cult all by themselves who have inflicted way more casualties than any terrorist group ever could short a nuclear ISIS.
    why don't you go tell all the dirty n-words to get vaccinated and you want them to die just like you do to the white people?

fucking clown bitch

Load Metric
    Global Covid death toll may be more than 15million - more than three times the official figure because of undercounted deaths in China, India, Russia, Latin America and Africa, researchers say

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...al-figure.html

California under lockdown until 2025.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Global Covid death toll may be more than 15million - more than three times the official figure because of undercounted deaths in China, India, Russia, Latin America and Africa, researchers say

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...al-figure.html

California under lockdown until 2025.

We're aren't locked down at all here really in San Diego County. I just had a buddy here from Seattle and he couldn't believe how lax things are compared to there.

Thread Information