Page 635 of 947 FirstFirst ... 135535585625631632633634635636637638639645685735 ... LastLast
Results 12,681 to 12,700 of 18924

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

quite a few gems in here

Fauci's emails

any of the Covid drones gonna come and defend this criminal like you have for the past 16 months?
    There is no way for anyone to defend Fauci and avoid the classic conundrum that he is/was either ignorant or a liar.

Corrupt as fuck liar is my vote, and that has pretty much been shown.

Comments

dwai:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

quite a few gems in here

Fauci's emails

any of the Covid drones gonna come and defend this criminal like you have for the past 16 months?
    There is no way for anyone to defend Fauci and avoid the classic conundrum that he is/was either ignorant or a liar.

Name:  RDT_20210602_1726211801454694814161999.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  122.4 KB

Load Metric

Comments

splitthis:

mickeycrimm:

Load Metric
    I wonder if he tried to "scrub" his emails like Hillary!

#BlueAnon #TrumpWasRight #Winning

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Name:  RDT_20210602_173605879669147390702017.jpg
Views: 477
Size:  44.1 KB

Wow they can't throw him under the bus fast enough!

gimmick, bcr, Sloppy Joe? any comments?

Load Metric
    So he likes to change his mind.

At least he has one Trump does not.

Masks helped stop the spread some.

Remember Covid-19 is a possible biological weapon from China.

Dr. Fauci is getting old anyway and probably should retire.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    So he likes to change his mind.

At least he has one Trump does not.

Masks helped stop the spread some.

Remember Covid-19 is a possible biological weapon from China.

Dr. Fauci is getting old anyway and probably should retire.

god you're an absolute idiot shill

Comments

splitthis: He is

Load Metric
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

quite a few gems in here

Fauci's emails

I said no one who has made it through like 6 administrations of both parties isn’t an attention-seeking politician from the jump. I think he’s a bright guy, but he’s always made me uncomfortable. He just errs on the side of extreme caution and says what the bosses want him to say. He bucked on Trump a little because Trump is a unique tard who says shit no one wants on their record, but he was always playing both sides of the aisle. That’s his game. He’s very calculated. He’s never going to say something that looks bad in hindsight. Dude looks fantastic for his age. That’s the best I have to say about him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

I said no one who has made it through like 6 administrations of both parties isn’t an attention-seeking politician from the jump. I think he’s a bright guy, but he’s always made me uncomfortable. He just errs on the side of extreme caution and says what the bosses want him to say. He bucked on Trump a little because Trump is a unique tard who says shit no one wants on their record, but he was always playing both sides of the aisle. That’s his game. He’s very calculated. He’s never going to say something that looks bad in hindsight. Dude looks fantastic for his age. That’s the best I have to say about him.
    he does look great for 80

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

he does look great for 80
    lol yeah. That reminds me of one of his press conferences where he was talking about bars being shut down, he said something along the lines of "I too can't wait to be able to sit at the bar again and have a burger and a beer...."

My first thought was that I highly doubt that was a common meal for him.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

LOL RUM DICK, BCR, GIMMICK, SLOPPY JOE, WALTER SOBCHAK

That's not the death rate, crybaby. And contrary to popular opinion I had a kickass 2020.

Load Metric
    https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...ment-virus-wa/

The manmade part...

The post included an email from Kristian Andersen, an immunologist at the Scripps Research Institute in La Jolla, Calif. It underlines last few words of this quote from his Jan. 31, 2020

"The unusual features of the virus make up a really small part of the genome (<0.1%) so one has to look really closely at all of the sequences to see that some of the features (potentially) look engineered."

"There are still further analyses to be done, so those opinions could still change."

And a little over a month later, they did.

In a March 17, 2020, article in Nature Medicine, Andersen and his colleagues wrote, "Our analyses clearly show that SARS-CoV-2 is not a laboratory construct or a purposefully manipulated virus."

...contrary to popular belief science wizards do science things to verify stuff.

But hey we have one email about masks stating 3 things that i've tried to explain to Druff in this thread. Common masks on their own aren't remarkably useful, if you're not infected. At low infection areas they don't do anything to anyone. Spending money on diagnostics is a pretty good idea.

Fauci and masks are team retard boogeymen. Sane people tend to react neutrally to both.

Comments

rum dick: I mean you have a brain so it's not hard for you to understand

Load Metric
    Member when the right was good at memes? I member. Haven't seen an internet fall this hard since earlier today when Trump shut his blog down because nobody gave a fuck about it.

Load Metric
    blah blah blah suck his dick more Finland faggot

Load Metric
    You ok little buddy? You're posting like a spazz and babbling like you're cuckoo for cocoa puffs. What's going on? Did you get into Split's meth stash? Having a mental health crisis? Talk to me. Daddy's worried about you.

Comments

splitthis: Leadbrain

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    You ok little buddy? You're posting like a spazz and babbling like you're cuckoo for cocoa puffs. What's going on? Did you get into Split's meth stash? Having a mental health crisis? Talk to me. Daddy's worried about you.
    SPLITTHIS IS A SWEET INNOCENT ANGEL SHE DOESN'T DO METH!

Load Metric
    Calm down budro. You don't have to yell. And I'm sorry I said split does meth. Obviously crack is her jam.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

The manmade part...

The post included an email from Kristian Andersen, an immunologist at the Scripps Research Institute in La Jolla, Calif. It underlines last few words of this quote from his Jan. 31, 2020

"The unusual features of the virus make up a really small part of the genome (<0.1%) so one has to look really closely at all of the sequences to see that some of the features (potentially) look engineered."

"There are still further analyses to be done, so those opinions could still change."

In a March 17, 2020, article in Nature Medicine, Andersen and his colleagues wrote, "Our analyses clearly show that SARS-CoV-2 is not a laboratory construct or a purposefully manipulated virus."

...contrary to popular belief science wizards do science things to verify stuff.

But hey we have one email about masks stating 3 things that i've tried to explain to Druff in this thread. Common masks on their own aren't remarkably useful, if you're not infected. At low infection areas they don't do anything to anyone. Spending money on diagnostics is a pretty good idea.

Fauci and masks are team retard boogeymen. Sane people tend to react neutrally to both.
    The above is trickery the left loves to use. gimmick especially loves anything he can say which sounds like it's making an intelligent point, but then falls apart upon closer examination.

In this case, he's answering regarding the intiial "manufactured in a lab" concern with a follow-up study from March where it appeared it wasn't MANUFACTURED there. However, the much more likely -- and equally problematic -- scenario was that it was a natural virus extracted in a lab, for potential sinister use later.

Does it really matter if the Chinese completely manufactured COVID, or if they simply found it in bats, realized it would make a good weapon, and extracted it? To me it's all the same. The only way the latter is more innocent is if it was extracted for purposes of non-warfare scientific study, but knowing the Chinese, this was more likely extracted as a weapon.

The big question is why the left, the media, and the scientific community dismissed this for such a long time, and treated anyone who suggested it like pariahs.

Actually it's not a big question. We know the answer, and it was because they had a narrative (Trump is a racist who is causing anti-Asian violence), and they had to oppose anything he said which could destroy that narrative.

Also LOL at gimmick going back to the cloth mask thing. I got him to admit that "cloth masks aren't terribly useful", and then he realized he shouldn't have said that, and he spent pages attempting to backpeddle.

Comments

dwai: lol dudes a fucking idiot

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

The manmade part...

The above is trickery the left loves to use. gimmick especially loves anything he can say which sounds like it's making an intelligent point, but then falls apart upon closer examination.

In this case, he's answering regarding the intiial "manufactured in a lab" concern with a follow-up study from March where it appeared it wasn't MANUFACTURED there. However, the much more likely -- and equally problematic -- scenario was that it was a natural virus extracted in a lab, for potential sinister use later.

Does it really matter if the Chinese completely manufactured COVID, or if they simply found it in bats, realized it would make a good weapon, and extracted it? To me it's all the same. The only way the latter is more innocent is if it was extracted for purposes of non-warfare scientific study, but knowing the Chinese, this was more likely extracted as a weapon.

The big question is why the left, the media, and the scientific community dismissed this for such a long time, and treated anyone who suggested it like pariahs.

Actually it's not a big question. We know the answer, and it was because they had a narrative (Trump is a racist who is causing anti-Asian violence), and they had to oppose anything he said which could destroy that narrative.

Also LOL at gimmick going back to the cloth mask thing. I got him to admit that "cloth masks aren't terribly useful", and then he realized he shouldn't have said that, and he spent pages attempting to backpeddle.
    Yea you really got me with those masks tard, from 6 months ago...

"Most fashionable cloth masks only stop droplets that carry Covid. They don't filter Covid. Those particles are too small. Meaning if you have Covid, the mask stops it and then slowly when droplets vaporize the Covid particles will spread. Without droplets it's not a dense projectile. Most of the time it's just gone with the wind. Viral load just isn't big enough to infect anyone with normal immunity response.

Hospitals use masks that stops Covid from passing through. Or at least +98% of the viral load and we're back with gone with the wind part, except it also works indoors."

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...l=1#post943760

...nuance dipshit.

Regarding the manmade trickery of tard logic. I showed the only "reputable" post that mentions the lab angle. That was supposed to be team retards smoking gun. The person that represented the possibility refuted it after a month of further analysis. That shit happens all the time. That's how science does things. It starts with a hypothesis. That's not the end point or the fucking conclusion.

Now if within those emails there is some other mention that support your conspiracy theory, you're free present that. And i will look it up, but save everyone from another wall of tard based on speculation.

Load Metric
    Listen mashed potato dick, the gym is my jam.

I TOLD ALL YOU NIGS THAT FAUCI WAS A CRIMINAL!

Comments

dwai:

Walter Sobchak: mashed potato dick
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Thread Information