Page 354 of 418 FirstFirst ... 254304344350351352353354355356357358364404 ... LastLast
Results 7,061 to 7,080 of 8358

Thread: Bitcoins are officially donkdown

Load Metric
    If you have been waiting to buy you going to get your chance in the next 2 weeks.

Should trade with a high 4 handle soon, my guess is we will some consolidation in the 46/47 area and then it will be off to 76 (over time, like months).

Silver
    Load Metric
    Bitcoin was $100 when this thread was started.

Faced with this knowledge, you idiots blither on, arguing about the utility of BTC.

I can't even imagine....

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    Bitcoin was $100 when this thread was started.

Faced with this knowledge, you idiots blither on, arguing about the utility of BTC.

I can't even imagine....

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/exclu...015109185.html

lotta weak hands about to get shaken out.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Seems like a lot of Bitcoiners shitposting on gold.

10 year is up 150% in 6 months. Gold is down from 1900 to 1700. Last time we had that big a move in rates back in 1981 it was 1981 and gold went from 925 to 300. Obviously we are in a much much different world now.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Had my cold storage ledger on me when I was in a boating accident.

Load Metric
    Anyone have anything to add on ETH?

Thinking I may buy one to hang onto.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Anyone have anything to add on ETH?

Thinking I may buy one to hang onto.
    I have been holding strong on the 6 different coins I own through this cycle.

Sometime in the next few months I will take profits, but not on BTC and ETH.

BTC and ETH are long term holds.

I think ETH outgains BTC the next few months.

Load Metric
    Bitcoin Cash (bch) is the pivot at this point for sure.

Bitcoin is now touching, and may go to a record high here shortly, or today

$60,400+ a Bitcoin is lol, rich people game now or the smart sophisticated money, Bitcoin Cash is only ~$600 per and if it dipped to say $400 obviously great. But it is more efficient and by design better useful so could be ready for more wide spread adoption. And Bitcoin is now getting to a price point that is beyond people, or their interest. Bitcoin Cash does fit many more people 'Crypt' interest price point wise, id imagine. So lots of good when you think and how it is useful, as a sorta segue to what the Bitcoin is. I like it, but glgl =)

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    i would rather own fractions of bitcoin than bitcoin cash. bitcoin cash is a better p2p payment option than bitcoin, but there are faster, cheaper p2p payment options than bch. and none of these payment coins are going to a million dollars like btc even if they have bitcoin in their name.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I would rather be gifted .001 BTC than 1 BCH. They call it Bitcoin trash. Has security issues.
    The BTC to BCH ratio used to be 5 to 1 and now it is almost 100-1. I do not think the gap will close.
    In the past year, you would be hard pressed to find any crypto that hasn't increased 500%.
    BCH just made a nice run to get up 300% from a year ago.
    I think you could throw a dart at the top 20 market cap coins and do better than BCH.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    there is a pervasive concern growing that coinbases options going liquid is going to be the moment chinas been waiting for to attack the bitcoin network in earnest.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    there is a pervasive concern growing that coinbases options going liquid is going to be the moment chinas been waiting for to attack the bitcoin network in earnest.
    What are you hearing? Care to explain a bit?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    That's actually a good point which hasn't been considered very much.

So far we haven't seen any serious, coordinated attacks on these cryptocurrency networks, but that doesn't mean that one isn't eventually coming.

If it's state sponsored, Lord help the crypto community.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

So far we haven't seen any serious, coordinated attacks on these cryptocurrency networks, but that doesn't mean that one isn't eventually coming.

above and beyond wiping out american generational wealth like thanos snapping his fingers, it would bolster the strength of the digital yuan and in doing so, undermine the global reliance on USD.

tactically, its very hard to imagine why they wouldnt drop the hammer.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

above and beyond wiping out american generational wealth like thanos snapping his fingers, it would bolster the strength of the digital yuan and in doing so, undermine the global reliance on USD.

tactically, its very hard to imagine why they wouldnt drop the hammer.
    o.k. so on this completely incorrect tardoTINE logic..

Bitcoin is the United States Government tadroTINE Satoshi Nakamoto is the U.S. fn Government WAKE up dude. The U.S Goverment created Bitcoin, wrote the White Paper, floated it in the middle of the worst Economic Collapse since the Great Depression in U.S. history. and Voila this white peper is wirtten and a 'Digital Currency' is floated the idea.

Its them 100% undoubtedly, unequivocally. I know it it them now, and why not 1 satoshi has ever moved or been sold from the Genesis block (1st block mined), is because it never had been HUMAN but Bitcoin is the Government, and that is why not 1 satoshi has ever been sold to today and now 60k+ a bitcoin and not 1 satoshi has ever moved from the Genesis Block because it isn't human duh, but it is however GOVERMENT and so that is why not 1 satoshi has ever moved from the 1st block even mined, bc its not human and never had been. It is however the U.S. Government Im fully convinced now, and that is why not 1 satoshi has ever sold, and never will. Its because Bitcoin is Government controlled and not by humans clearly...

Load Metric
    It is my unequivocal belief that I do know exactly who created the Bitcoin, and that it is The United States Government..

It is my belief it is actually the U.S. Government. That also creates another massive flaw though in the Bitcoin. In that if I am correct, that Bitcoin is U.S. Government created then it never ever has actually been 'Decentralized' therefore. Is that a fundamental flaw in this whole model, and its reality IDK. I really dont but that realization that Bitcoin is and never has been actually 'Decentralized' may lead a lot of the OG people or HODLERs bolting for the door. IDK but when this reality gets figured out THAT affect on the Bitcoin economy is what I actually am truly curious about now...

The Economy really was falling apart for real 2007-2008 and then this 'White Paper' is written and in the most covert op circumstances even that is just so lol, and gubmint imo that fact, satoshi just disappeared, or is dead right. That is the only thing that makes sense, obviously. LOL yeah, I guess lmao... Maybe to the square logical ones, but others we see things for exactly what they likely are. We don't believe in 'pie in the sky' chit.. But back on point here, Bitcoin being
    created by the U.S. Government also, if you submit the gubmint in any question you may have about bitcoin, answers literally every question perfectly. Too perfectly too, it explains it all. But yeah lol, so tardoTINE that is precisely why 'tactically' not a damn thing has been doe or ever will be done.

Probably started as some 'Super Top Secret' high level internal maybe DARPA/NSA but some big entity within the Government created the Bitcoin and this 'Digital' new Value system, why it could be for a ton of reasons obv, to see if it had Utility, lots of reasons. And we see that it does, adn so does the Government now, so what is the end-game then. I don't ever think its to reveal this fact, and truth ever in fact. Id imagine whatever it is 10 years ago, they started trying to figure out, they are totally still actually right smack in the middle of too. So the gubmint isnt going to ever reveal this what I believe to be reality of course.

it's them for sure its the Government unequivocally...
    Last edited by garrett; 04-13-2021 at 01:45 AM. Reason: gubmint created obv =)...

Thread Information