Page 561 of 634 FirstFirst ... 61461511551557558559560561562563564565571611 ... LastLast
Results 11,201 to 11,220 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    Does anybody actually give a shit about the Trump Family pardons? I mean pardon your whole family whatever just gtfo on 1/20.

ummm when don jr. is leading "lock her up" chants at trump rallies, i want to see that fucking guy in handcuffs
    I wouldn’t be so dismissive of vengeance, rum dick

If you’re a democrat you want cuffs.

If you’re a Republican you want cuffs too. He’s gonna be making the Republican Party his cat box til 2024. He’s done enough damage unless you’re a Druff or Mickey.

Comments

rum dick: Normally I'm all for good old-fashioned mob vengeance but I'm tired of Trump era and want to star
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 12-02-2020 at 05:50 PM.

Load Metric
    "I hear that the same people who failed to get me in Washington have sent every piece of information to NY so that they can try to get me there."

Comments

rum dick: Yeppers
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    "I hear that the same people who failed to get me in Washington have sent every piece of information to NY so that they can try to get me there."
    Damn right.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    rum dick: There's a Great Falls, Montana?

I'm originally from there and limp dick Mickey currently lives there in a van down by the Missouri River.

Looks like a pretty cool town to visit but live there....eesh.

Btw does it still look like this?

My mom tells stories of town down being a hoppin place when she was growing up but it pretty much died. There’s a group trying to revitalize it but it’s difficult. A buddy of mine owns a brewery called the Mighty Mo close to where this picture was taken.

Comments

rum dick: Will check it when we go to MO next summer

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

ummm when don jr. is leading "lock her up" chants at trump rallies, i want to see that fucking guy in handcuffs

If you’re a Republican you want cuffs too. He’s gonna be making the Republican Party his cat box til 2024. He’s done enough damage unless you’re a Druff or Mickey.
    Druff and his favorite party’s members of Congress’ failure to distance themselves from a fascistic wannabe dictator who will through ANY under the bus to save himself, including the Republican Party, could cost the GOP control of the Senate. Here’s Trump’s lawyer frothing at the mouth for Georgia Republican’s to bend to Trump’s demands that Republican politicians in swing states subvert our democracy to keep him in office.

Good going, Druff and sycophantic GOPers.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The most important speech he's every made.....sponsored by Youtube
    This explains why overly sensitive conservatives can't bear to watch main stream news
    outlets or late night comedy

This Youtube speech is unfiltered, uncensored hilarity. It's stands on it's own as an embarrassing reminder to what we've all lived through the last four years. And no more embarrassed should there be than anyone who supported this imbecile along the way.

The world has laughed at you and we continue to do so as this slowly dies.

Seven million more votes were cast for a Democrat. The only thing that
    drags out the inevitable is the Electoral College. Burn it.

Load Metric
    Ivanka Trump was deposed Tuesday by the DC AG's office as part of its lawsuit alleging that the Trump Org and Presidential Inaugural Committee abused >$1 million by "grossly overpaying" for use of event space at the Trump hotel in Washington.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Ivanka Trump was deposed Tuesday by the DC AG's office as part of its lawsuit alleging that the Trump Org and Presidential Inaugural Committee abused >$1 million by "grossly overpaying" for use of event space at the Trump hotel in Washington.
    That's chicken scratch compared to their history of grifting and corruption, and they have even bigger frauds planned with the money their donors gave them to "fight election fraud."

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

Comments

rum dick: My wife started watching these and quickly said I can't even with this cunt

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    I do.

IF they committed crimes they should be charged for them.

Nobody is above the law (hopefully)
    If they committed crimes (obviously they have), the state criminal justice systems will handle it. And trust me, the Trumps would rather to go to fed prison instead of state prison. I'm just saying the whole federal pardon thing is a useless distraction from the dumb coup attempt they're trying.

Load Metric
    lots of TDS going on ITT for the side that "won" the election

Load Metric

i can say with 99.9% certainty, trump will be indicted after he leaves office.

the bloodlust that dems and never trumpers have against him is off the charts.

the trump derangement syndrome will not end with him leaving offiice. he must be completely destroyed. the people prosecuting him will be hailed as heroes.

more to the point, we cannot allow the likes of dish and mickeycrimm to have a say in who runs this country. it's not enough that dish's god-king loses, he must be utterly annihilated so that team retard gets so dispirited they stop voting.

Comments

Sanlmar: Pack of jackals with TDS

Banned
    Load Metric
    so that team retard gets so dispirited they stop voting.
    This is already happening in GA. Turns out they were fickle, low-energy losers all along!

Load Metric

the trump derangement syndrome will not end with him leaving offiice. he must be completely destroyed. the people prosecuting him will be hailed as heroes.

more to the point, we cannot allow the likes of dish and mickeycrimm to have a say in who runs this country. it's not enough that dish's god-king loses, he must be utterly annihilated so that team retard gets so dispirited they stop voting.
    Treat em like the traitors that they are

Comments

rum dick: Literal traitors

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    lots of TDS going on ITT for the side that "won" the election

I know right!!

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  37.3 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Because I don't cry like little bitches like you.

literally all you do is cry like a bitch here. every post youve made is 99% salty drunk old man tears.

honestly you're the best thing to happen to this site in a long time, you should be posting literally 5x as much as you are currently.
    Face it, sonabitch. You're a mental midget. All it takes to confuse you is hand you two shovels and tell you to take your pick.

Comments

rum dick: 1950s burn rep
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Exactly. The prosecution of this insane person is a must. This should never happen again
    It's the other side of history. Where were you and what did you do in a time of nation wide turmoil? If you find yourself agreeing with or defending anything Trump Republican in the last four years you are dead wrong. Your thinking is myopic and history will forever condemn you

Mikhail Flynn pardoned. That is probably what will happen. No public executions
    We're all fucked
    Last edited by limitles; 12-02-2020 at 08:04 PM.

Load Metric

Because I don't cry like little bitches like you. I've already concluded that Biden won so I'm not paying much attention to the fraud investigation. I just think it has to be done, and Barr is on it, because of dirty filthy evil leftists and their penchant for criminal activity where politics is concerned.
    I'm not crying about anything leg, I'm not emotional.

It doesn't bother you that Trump knows he lost privately but publicly continues to push voter fraud to receive money from his retarded hillbilly followers who will believe anything he says? Last count was $170M. He's a flat out con man and you back him. How do you rationalize that?
    I wasn't a leg, grunt. I worked in the office up under the air conditioning. When you were on the ground you were nothing but a leg too. But we didn't call you legs. We called you what you were, GRUNTS. The main thing about you GRUNTS is INE. INTELLIGENCE NOT ESSENTIAL. From the looks of your posts you damn sure lived up to it.

Biden played an integral role in the conspiracy to remove a duly elected president from office through nefarious means. How do you rationalize backing a criminal, grunt?

Comments

Walter Sobchak: psycho
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 12-02-2020 at 08:53 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I'm not crying about anything leg, I'm not emotional.

It doesn't bother you that Trump knows he lost privately but publicly continues to push voter fraud to receive money from his retarded hillbilly followers who will believe anything he says? Last count was $170M. He's a flat out con man and you back him. How do you rationalize that?
    I wasn't a leg, grunt. I worked in the office up under the air conditioning. When you were on the ground you were nothing but a leg too. But we didn't call you guys legs. We called you what you were, GRUNTS. The main thing about you GRUNTS is INE. Stands for "INTELLIGENCE NOT ESSENTIAL." From the looks of your posts you damn sure lived up to it.

Biden played an integral role in the conspiracy to remove a duly elected president from office through nefarious means. How do you rationalize backing a criminal grunt?
    Both of these fucks should be removed from this conversation.

Load Metric

Obama was in on the Russia hoax for starters. He's corrupt as the day is long.

PS: Anyone can invent charges. YOU STILL HAVE NOT LISTED ANY EVIDENCE, EX-FUCKTOR.

for starters --

1) he was identified as an unindicted co-conspirator in the michael cohen stormy daniels-payoff thing.

2) mueller also basically called him out for obstructing justice but said that pursuant to DOJ guidelines, he won't prosecute him because they don't do that for sitting presidents.

what do you think happens when he's not a sitting president?
    The main word in #1 is unindicted. You did not list any evidence here. Try again.

Poor Mueller. I watched him get reamed in the hearings. The poor old fucker blew a reputation it took 50 years to build. Trump didn't fall for any of Mueller's perjury traps. Here's what would have happened if Trump would have given testimony to Mueller:

Mueller: Sir, on the day in question. Do you remember what kind of day it was?
    Trump: What? What do you mean what kind of day was it?
    Mueller: How was the weather?
    Trump: Best I remember it was a nice day, maybe party cloudy, I think.
    Mueller: Aha!!!!!!! We've got you now!!!!!!
    Trump: What are you talking about?
    Mueller: We have numerous weather reports that it was cloudy and overcast that day!!!!! YOU PERJURED YOURSELF!!!! YOU'RE GOING DOWN!!!!

Thread Information