Page 170 of 634 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180220270 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,400 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post

OK so now you’re admitting they did burn the Bible. We’re making progress.

Why are you mad that right wing types are seizing on that? They’re not allowed to? Of course they are going to, welcome to the Real World. Are you that naive?

Left wing terrorists actually burning Bibles is perfect fodder for the right as it should be. You’re just mad that is was actually reported on.

ok but do you actually think a guy burning a bible is newsworthy or are you saying it's just good politics to rev up the base?
    Both.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

Here would be the original video...

...a single bible. Can't really hear any cheering. It's like almost no one cared because that wasn't the thing they came to do.

I'm sure you can find a video of more than 1 bible burning. If you can't, maybe just STFU.

Why are you mad that right wing types are seizing on that? They’re not allowed to? Of course they are going to, welcome to the Real World. Are you that naive?

Left wing terrorists actually burning Bibles is perfect fodder for the right as it should be. You’re just mad that is was actually reported on.
    Do i need to link to my first post about this? I don't think it counts as progress that you're an idiot. One of premiere features of kindling is that it burns. Knowledge is half the battle.

So it's safe to assume that you don't have a video of protestors burning more than 1 bible? Or that RT wasn't behind the first video?

Gold
    Load Metric

Do i need to link to my first post about this? I don't think it counts as progress that you're an idiot. One of premiere features of kindling is that it burns. Knowledge is half the battle.

So it's safe to assume that you don't have a video of protestors burning more than 1 bible? Or that RT wasn't behind the first video?
    I don’t give a fuck if it was one bible or 200, one is too much and says all you need to know about these left wing terrorists. The lengths you go to to defend Antifa is mind boggling.

More video of Bible burning:

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1290760296114446338

Gold
    Load Metric

What does video prove anyway to a bozo like yourself? We have 1000s of hours of Antifa violence and rioting and you still barely acknowledge they exist. You’re a ridiculous person.

Load Metric

I don’t give a fuck if it was one bible or 200, one is too much and says all you need to know about these left wing terrorists. The lengths you go to to defend Antifa is mind boggling.

More video of Bible burning:

From the tweet above "left-wing activists burning a stack of bibles". Can't see a stack tbh. Also notice the massive size of that bonfire.

It also appears weren't talking about RT at all.

Load Metric

What does video prove anyway to a bozo like yourself? We have 1000s of hours of Antifa violence and rioting and you still barely acknowledge they exist. You’re a ridiculous person.
    So all we still have, is one bible used as kindling. I probably should have mentioned that in my first post.

Load Metric

So all we still have, is one bible used as kindling. I probably should have mentioned that in my first post.
    Name:  4b8b1l.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  63.4 KB

Comments

BiffCo99:

Gold
    Load Metric

You are a ridiculous non-serious person.

Load Metric
    Is using things that don't burn as kindling a common problem?

Load Metric

Maybe if you link another video of showing exactly the same thing this thread moves forward. Or if you get lucky you get dwai copypasting something retarded.

Gold
    Load Metric

Maybe if you link another video of showing exactly the same thing this thread moves forward. Or if you get lucky you get dwai copypasting something retarded.
    I posted one video of them burning a Bible with two people warming their hands to it while laughing. Later they wrapped it up in an American flag and set it on fire.

I posted another video of them tearing up a Bible and throwing it in to the flames.

After watching those two videos you want people to believe that A) They weren’t burning Bibles and B) this is a Russian disinformation campaign.

You’re a total moron and no one buys your bullshit.

Platinum
    Load Metric

ok but do you actually think a guy burning a bible is newsworthy or are you saying it's just good politics to rev up the base?
    95% of Trump's tweets aren't news worthy but the msm covers almost all of them like they're the end of the world. This is politics 2020 you'll. It's a joke.

I'm far more concerned about these assholes destroying cities.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

95% of Trump's tweets aren't news worthy but the msm covers almost all of them like they're the end of the world. This is politics 2020 you'll. It's a joke.

This is what drives me the most insane. So many people, and the majority of center, left of center posters here go absolutely ape shit over everything Trump says or tweets.

But when a real story like massive looting and rioting and chaos in the streets happens in Chicago on Sunday night they act like it’s barely worth mentioning. On this site here most of them refuse to even acknowledge it.

The ongoing chaos and break down of local government in Portland, Chicago, Seattle and other places is so far and away the most disturbing thing going on in the country now and most people choose to ignore it. It’s infuriating.

Load Metric

I posted one video of them burning a Bible with two people warming their hands to it while laughing. Later they wrapped it up in an American flag and set it on fire.

I posted another video of them tearing up a Bible and throwing it in to the flames.

After watching those two videos you want people to believe that A) They weren’t burning Bibles and B) this is a Russian disinformation campaign.

How do you know they are tearing up a bible?

The original video comes from Ruptly. It's division of RT (formerly know as Russia Today). It's a state controlled news network. It's a Russian propaganda outlet. In it's first few years it focused on telling everyone how great Russia is. It didn't work out. Then they changed to tell everyone how awful everyone besides Russia and their current allies are. They are still on that kick. Think of CNNs bias times a hundred. A lot of their news stories are true and they have some very good guests, but they all share a direction. Namely that the west is the worst.

Gold
    Load Metric

The original video comes from Ruptly. It's division of RT (formerly know as Russia Today). It's a state controlled news network. It's a Russian propaganda outlet. In it's first few years it focused on telling everyone how great Russia is. It didn't work out. Then they changed to tell everyone how awful everyone besides Russia and their current allies are. They are still on that kick. Think of CNNs bias times a hundred. A lot of their news stories are true and they have some very good guests, but they all share a direction. Namely that the west is the worst.

I know because if you pause this video at the 4 second mark on the video below you can pretty clearly see it says “The Holy Bible”.

You can even frame by frame the video and it’s even more clear it says Holy Bible.

Load Metric

you don't think the batshit crazy things trump tweets are newsworthy because you have become numb to the fact that a legit sociopath is our president.

it's a sad commentary on our nation

Gold
    Load Metric

you don't think the batshit crazy things trump tweets are newsworthy because you have become numb to the fact that a legit sociopath is our president.

I believe close to a majority of people who hold office in DC are probably sociopaths. I actually think Trump is a narcissist but you need those kinds of traits to make it to the highest office in the land. I don’t think Trump is a sociopath though. He doesn’t hide his personality traits well enough which is what sociopaths do. Trump is way too off the cuffs and shows who he really is.

Hillary Clinton was a straight up Sociopath no doubt and many other Democrats and some Republicans too.

Load Metric

I know because if you pause this video at the 4 second mark on the video below you can pretty clearly see it says “The Holy Bible”.

You can even frame by frame the video and it’s even more clear it says Holy Bible.

It's the only bible that has been mentioned. I thought you mentioned it as proof of another bible. They also burned newspaper, twigs and a pizza box.

Load Metric

I believe close to a majority of people who hold office in DC are probably sociopaths. I actually think Trump is a narcissist but you need those kinds of traits to make it to the highest office in the land. I don’t think Trump is a sociopath though. He doesn’t hide his personality traits well enough which is what sociopaths do. Trump is way too off the cuffs and shows who he really is.

Hillary Clinton was a straight up Sociopath no doubt and many other Democrats and some Republicans too.
    if you're able to normalize trump's behavior in your mind or think he's even remotely comparable him to other politicians, we're just living in different universes.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    im gettin rich, blake the fake (gambler) is not

Thread Information