Page 176 of 223 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180186 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,520 of 4441

Thread: *** OFFICIAL 2020 Democratic Presidential Nomination Race Thread ***

Load Metric
    Everybody's asshole is hurt because they bet on Joe Biden to win the Democratic nomination.

If you bet on Biden, you are a dumb fuck loser.

Bernie's odds of winning are 2 to 1.
    Biden' odds are 12 to 1.
    Bloomberg's odds are 25 to 1.
    Everyone else is 100 to 1.

Odds of no majority going to Democratic convention is 5 to 2.

What are the odds Joe Biden doesn't win any state and ends his Presidential campaign next week?

Load Metric
    look he posted a picture again.

Comments

1marley1: lol

Sheesfaced: He’s literally incapable of refraining

Load Metric
    xfactor there has been a lot of genuinely good discourse on this board lately and somehow youre approaching mumbles caliber noise to signal ratio posting and i guess im curious if youre aware of it or not? like is this intentional?

Comments

dwai: he's always been this bad

1marley1: He’s so nuts he makes me question my support of Bernie...

Sheesfaced: He might actually be a Russian bot

MumblesBadly: LOL your “centrist” mantra that willfully ignores the widespread angry among ordinary voters regarding the corrupt establishment!

TheXFactor: Could be a Russian Bot. Could be a secret Trump supporter.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    If this is accurate

Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    Well... here we go. More good news for Biden.

Then this is idiotic.

Bloomberg might be washed mentally. If he doesn’t realize he wants Bernie to win SC, he isn’t thinking correctly. He wants the black vote to split. Biden takes this and he’ll grab every diverse state in south. Doesn’t really leave Bloomberg a lane. Unless Bloomberg really doesn’t want to win, just Bernie to lose, in which case this makes sense.
    bernie is either winning or it's a contested convention. no one's going to win outright, except possibly bernie

denying bernie the delegates in advance of the convention makes sense, at which point the dnc can crush sanders

Comments

BCR: I don’t think so. It’s inexact, but I did the math if Biden dropped after SC, which I think he would, and plenty of time

MumblesBadly: The DNC crushes Bernie at the cost of Trump easily getting re-elected. Is that what you want?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Everybody's asshole is hurt because they bet on Joe Biden to win the Democratic nomination.

If you bet on Biden, you are a dumb fuck loser.

Bernie's odds of winning are 2 to 1.
    Biden' odds are 12 to 1.
    Bloomberg's odds are 25 to 1.
    Everyone else is 100 to 1.

Odds of no majority going to Democratic convention is 5 to 2.
    Bernie's odds are 2 to 1? You think he's only 33% to be the nominee? Think you have that reversed. And I bet on Biden to win the nomination at good odds, but a lot of my money is on Biden to win SC, in addition to Alabama, Mississippi, and some other black states (at better than even odds). In addition to bets I made against Bloomberg. So it's yet to be seen if I'm a "dumb fuck loser". It's possible, but I like my position still.

What are the odds Joe Biden doesn't win any state and ends his Presidential campaign next week?
    Very low?

Load Metric
    id like to see bernie bow out and throw his support behind warren honestly.

warren is fucking game.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Warren dropping out and endorsing Bernie would actually do a lot to help Bernie lock up the nomination. Warren still pulls reasonable poll numbers in national polls, but has essentially no chance. She'll likely win zero states. I actually have a bet against her in MA, back when she was trading near 50% to win MA.

Load Metric
    also heres a fun thought:

you know whose going to stay home and not vote during a coronavirus pandemic?

hint: its not the people who think prayer combined with alex jones supplements will protect them from a plague.

Load Metric
    Warren dropping out and endorsing Bernie would actually do a lot to help Bernie lock up the nomination. Warren still pulls reasonable poll numbers in national polls, but has essentially no chance. She'll likely win zero states. I actually have a bet against her in MA, back when she was trading near 50% to win MA.

if not for bernie having a medical issue thats about to be front page news and the topic of about 10,000 bloomberg memebots on twitter, id agree.

throw in bernie suck dicking fidel castro in his latest interview... honestly i think people are about to draw the line.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

if not for bernie having a medical issue thats about to be front page news and the topic of about 10,000 bloomberg memebots on twitter, id agree.

throw in bernie suck dicking fidel castro in his latest interview... honestly i think people are about to draw the line.
    Idk, everybody knows he just had a heart attack and likely isn't the epitome of perfect health. His health being slightly worse than what we already know isn't going to change most people's opinions. And it certainly won't sway them to another 70+ year old.

And in a heads up match, Bernie can just say he'll release his medical records if Trump releases his tax returns. Trump won't call his bluff.

Edit: But seriously, Bloomberg going after Sanders on health is a huge LOL.

Load Metric

Idk, everybody knows he just had a heart attack and likely isn't the epitome of perfect health. His health being slightly worse than what we already know isn't going to change most people's opinions. And it certainly won't sway them to another 70+ year old.

And in a heads up match, Bernie can just say he'll release his medical records if Trump releases his tax returns. Trump won't call his bluff.

Edit: But seriously, Bloomberg going after Sanders on health is a huge LOL.
    3 hours ago it was huge LOL. if this guy dishing on bernie's heart flow is right, its about to be real fuckin pertinent.

Load Metric
    Name:  Screen Shot 2020-02-24 at 6.29.00 PM.png
Views: 292
Size:  45.4 KB

thesis:

this is literally a +9000 line that a 78 year old who just survived a heart attack and wont even discuss/disclose his medical records will not be able to complete a presidential campaign.

warren is the only other progressive on the stage so shes almost certainly going to be his VP pick, and shes going to do to trump exactly what she did to bloomberg if she gets the chance.

even if you dont agree....:

+9 fucking 000

Load Metric
    also pence is already scoping out his 2024 run and when trump's kids kneecap him its going to be delicious.

Load Metric
    also pence is already scoping out his 2024 run and when trump's kids kneecap him its going to be delicious.
    Lol at thinking Trump will step down in 2024

Load Metric
    Lol at thinking Trump will step down in 2024
    I didn't know that you are Bill Maher IRL.

Load Metric
    can someone explain what bernie is going for in defending the cuban and chinese governments, or is this just an example of a guy who truly believes in communism?

from tonight's cnn town hall:

“When Fidel Castro first came to power — you know what he did, he initiated a major literacy program. There was a lot of folks in Cuba at that point who were illiterate. He formed a literacy brigade that went out and helped people learn to read and write,”

“China is an authoritarian country, becoming more and more authoritarian. But can anyone deny — the facts are clear — they have taken more people out of extreme poverty than any country in history. I get criticized, but that is the truth.”

is he just trolling us?

he's being attacked as a communist and this is what he comes back with? these attack ads write themselves.

it's like saying, "well that hitler was a bad guy, but in fairness, he did a great job in raising the minimum wage."

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    can someone explain what bernie is going for in defending the cuban and chinese governments, or is this just an example of a guy who truly believes in communism?

“When Fidel Castro first came to power — you know what he did, he initiated a major literacy program. There was a lot of folks in Cuba at that point who were illiterate. He formed a literacy brigade that went out and helped people learn to read and write,”

“China is an authoritarian country, becoming more and more authoritarian. But can anyone deny — the facts are clear — they have taken more people out of extreme poverty than any country in history. I get criticized, but that is the truth.”

is he just trolling us?

he's being attacked as a communist and this is what he comes back with? these attack ads write themselves.

it's like saying, "well that hitler was a bad guy, but in fairness, he did a great job in raising the minimum wage."
    It's really rather insane.

I'm waiting for "Hitler failed out of art school and everyone said he was finished. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again."

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

is he just trolling us?

I wish he would just come out and say "I'm not an Authoritarian you muhCommunism idiots. I believe in Democracy." Because that's basically what he's saying. Just because he agrees with certain policies that Authoritarians made doesn't make him an Authoritarian, which is what anyone that says 'Bernie is literally a communist' implies.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

is he just trolling us?

I wish he would just come out and say "I'm not an Authoritarian you muhCommunism idiots. I believe in Democracy." Because that's basically what he's saying.
    kinda seems like you ignored the words in my post

Comments

Tellafriend: He can’t help himself

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Just because he agrees with certain policies that Authoritarians made doesn't make him an Authoritarian, which is what anyone that says 'Bernie is literally a communist' implies.
    i'm not running his campaign, but if i was, i probably would have told him to not compliment the chinese or cuban governments if given the opportunity.

do you have a guess as to his strategy for doing this?

Comments

duped_samaritan: I agree it's a bad strategy.

Thread Information