Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attention Jews: Join me in the Jexodus

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Attention Jews: Join me in the Jexodus

https://jexodus.org/

We are proud Jewish Millennials tired of living in bondage to leftist politics. We reject the hypocrisy, anti-Americanism, and anti-Semitism of the rising far-left. Progressives, Democrats, and far too many old-school Jewish organizations take our support for granted. After all, we’re Jewish, and Jews vote for Democrats.

Until today.

Bonus: Jexodus leader Elizabeth Pipko

Comments

cleatus: a 1 person organization. deep state intel op to link names, email addys to future string of violent tomatos on the side protests.

Mintjewlips: Fuck what clitus says, he's only used to banging chicks with frail egos and very high insecurities.......shes hot enough to convert me

Neverheeb: Wow she's a 10

Load Metric
    How about you just hop in Jewdonks Trump Train thread instead of cluttering the forum with this garbage.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    How about you just hop in Jewdonks Trump Train thread instead of cluttering the forum with this garbage.
    You can try complaining to the admin of this site and he might take action.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Fair.

<3

God that fucking mug though...lets talk about that hand.

Name:  59cfa960ea3906e6716f6b622a065fe7.png
Views: 650
Size:  170.4 KB

Comments

ftpjesus: She kinda looks like Mila Kunis rep
    Last edited by duped_samaritan; 03-12-2019 at 11:35 PM.

Load Metric
    Hot chick. Won’t matter. Jews voted against Trump in higher % than the previous election. The average is 71%. They voted dem 75% in the last midterms. 79% against Trump. Bump thread after election if he can get more than 22-27% support and I’ll believe in the Jew exodus away from Dems. I’ll believe it when I see it. Jewish millennials from what I can find seem to be even lower at 12% support for GOP.
    Last edited by BCR; 03-13-2019 at 12:07 AM.

Load Metric
    in Canada its called a moose knuckle.

glad i could clear that up

she is cute tho
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Fair.

<3

God that fucking mug though...lets talk about that hand.

Views: 650
Size:  170.4 KB
    I am not sure how accurate those statistics are. If there is one thing 2016 taught us is people lie about who they voted for. FWIW Beverly Hills went red last general election, which is possibly the highest concentration of Jews outside of NYC, although I am sure the age trends much older than millennials.

Comments

MumblesBadly: It was only 1 precinct in Beverly Hills, dumbass. And it was the richest part. No surprise there.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Anyways, when it comes to democratic elections, Jews are such a tiny minority there really is no reason (other than historical) to even treat them as a separate Demographic. You can just lump them in with other blue state educated liberal elites and do just fine.

Load Metric
    Out of the frying pan and into the oven?

Comments

Tellafriend: wow

MrTickle: prick

ftpjesus: Wow.. didnt even try to hide the poor anti-semitic joke there

unchainedghost: Josh z

Load Metric
    She is about the only person who could convince me to come over to the dark side and turn into a red hat wearing trumpophile.

Views: 544
Size:  170.4 KB Name:  Atlanta-Vape-Shop-Employee-Meltdown-Trump-Supporter-1.png
Views: 560
Size:  293.5 KB

Load Metric
    please tell everyone you're a joo devidee lol.....sfobvious........

Comments

cleatus: hey miguel, again you seek personal info.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Also, this chick is hot af...

Comments

cleatus: hey el retardo, it makes no difference how hot she is. your chance is 0.0 even with the ugly third worlders in your barrio.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    I called it, I said he'd start a 'Jews for Fascism' club, and there it is.
    Next, is 'things Druff thinks Hitler got right'. co written by Candace Owens.

"We reject the hypocrisy" ????????? LOL That is rich.
    'Trump loves jews, he has a jewish daughter.'
    Yet he posts shit like this

Name:  star of david.PNG
Views: 512
Size:  1.30 MB

Comments

ftpjesus: To be fair his daughter isnt technically Jewish she is a convert because his son in law is a Jew..
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    I called it, I said he'd start a 'Jews for Fascism' club, and there it is.
    Next, is 'things Druff thinks Hitler got right'. co written by Candace Owens.

"We reject the hypocrisy" ????????? LOL That is rich.
    'Trump loves jews, he has a jewish daughter.'
    Yet he posts shit like this

Name:  star of david.PNG
Views: 512
Size:  1.30 MB
    Even this often-politically-critical-of-Druff reader of this post thinks he made this thread tongue-in-cheek. Right, Druff? Right???
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

Comments

MumblesBadly: Those ‘Unite the Right’ marchers in Charlottesville were probably closeted Democrats.

Silver
    Load Metric

https://jexodus.org/

We are proud Jewish Millennials tired of living in bondage to leftist politics. We reject the hypocrisy, anti-Americanism, and anti-Semitism of the rising far-left. Progressives, Democrats, and far too many old-school Jewish organizations take our support for granted. After all, we’re Jewish, and Jews vote for Democrats.

Until today.

Bonus: Jexodus leader Elizabeth Pipko

There is a book out by Conservative Jew Norman Podheretz that deals with this subject in detail.
    https://www.amazon.com/Why-Jews-Libe.../dp/0307456250

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Most Jews being liberal is actually an example of how people's politics tend to follow down family lines (save for the rebellious kid who goes the opposite way of what his parents want.)

When Jews came to the US in the early 1900s, they were almost all broke and worked long hours in the sweatshops, often under dangerous or highly unpleasant conditions.

The Democratic Party at the time took more interest in their plight, hence Jews became Democrats. Also, there was a lot more anti-Semitism in those days, and a lot of those anti-Semites were Republicans.

As the decades passed, things rapidly changed. Jews rose from working shit jobs and living the ghetto to becoming one of the most successful segments of the population.

However, the family line of Democrats continued, and it changed from "The Democrats are helping us, so we vote Democrat" to "We are doing well, but we are voting Democrat because they are helping downtrodden people just like Jews were in the early 1900s."

While well-meaning, many Jews have kept to that same line of thinking, being taught by their parents that being a Democrat = being compassionate. Furthermore, sometimes their desire to "help" people turns into coddling, meddling, creation of victim classes, and identity politics. Again, this is all well-meaning, but it's completely gotten out of control. However, since this line of social/political thinking has been handed down for 100+ years, it's become second nature in the culture.

Some Jews like myself have broken away from this line of thinking. We realize that it's not 1900 anymore, that the Jewish people don't need the government's help, and the government's present solution to help other downtrodden people isn't correct. Different time, different people, different problems, different solutions.

Rather than being proud of the incredible self-made success of the Jewish community over the past century, many Jews unfortunately feel a guilt and self-hatred for doing well.

Slowly some Jews are waking up that the Democratic Party is no longer their friend. Left-wing anti-Semitism is hidden as simple disagreement with Israeli policies, and there's a new love affair with Muslims, and a complete denial that many of them would love to see all Jews annihilated. Jews vote Democrat, yet their own party vilifies exactly what most of them are -- white, self-made, and successful -- while at the same time apologizing for Muslims who want to kill them.

Democrats have no reason to change any of this, because they know they overwhelmingly get the Jewish vote, and more importantly, the influential Jews in society (i.e. Hollywood) are clearly in the Democratic corner.

Load Metric
    Fuck the politics I just wanna get balls deep in Elizabeth up there

Comments

Mintjewlips: This guy fucks

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    een handed down for 100+ years, it's become second nature in the culture.

Some Jews like myself have broken away from this line of thinking. We realize that it's not 1900 anymore, that the Jewish people don't need the government's help, and the government's present solution to help other downtrodden people isn't correct. Different time, different people, different problems, different solutions.
    Democratic governments establish a set of rules, some which run along the line of helping the needy, think medicare/medicaid.

What is different today that invalidates that traditional role of government?

Load Metric
    Most Jews being liberal is actually an example of how people's politics tend to follow down family lines (save for the rebellious kid who goes the opposite way of what his parents want.)

When Jews came to the US in the early 1900s, they were almost all broke and worked long hours in the sweatshops, often under dangerous or highly unpleasant conditions.

The Democratic Party at the time took more interest in their plight, hence Jews became Democrats. Also, there was a lot more anti-Semitism in those days, and a lot of those anti-Semites were Republicans.

As the decades passed, things rapidly changed. Jews rose from working shit jobs and living the ghetto to becoming one of the most successful segments of the population.

However, the family line of Democrats continued, and it changed from "The Democrats are helping us, so we vote Democrat" to "We are doing well, but we are voting Democrat because they are helping downtrodden people just like Jews were in the early 1900s."

While well-meaning, many Jews have kept to that same line of thinking, being taught by their parents that being a Democrat = being compassionate. Furthermore, sometimes their desire to "help" people turns into coddling, meddling, creation of victim classes, and identity politics. Again, this is all well-meaning, but it's completely gotten out of control. However, since this line of social/political thinking has been handed down for 100+ years, it's become second nature in the culture.

Rather than being proud of the incredible self-made success of the Jewish community over the past century, many Jews unfortunately feel a guilt and self-hatred for doing well.

Slowly some Jews are waking up that the Democratic Party is no longer their friend. Left-wing anti-Semitism is hidden as simple disagreement with Israeli policies, and there's a new love affair with Muslims, and a complete denial that many of them would love to see all Jews annihilated. Jews vote Democrat, yet their own party vilifies exactly what most of them are -- white, self-made, and successful -- while at the same time apologizing for Muslims who want to kill them.

Democrats have no reason to change any of this, because they know they overwhelmingly get the Jewish vote, and more importantly, the influential Jews in society (i.e. Hollywood) are clearly in the Democratic corner.
    There is a whole lot to unpack here, but I will only focus on the troubling statement bolded. Because it exhibits a tribal paranoia that dangerously motivates unquestioning of *whatever* policy or action the government of Israel takes. But let me let someone with more of personal stake in the matter of Israel discuss an example emblematic of that issue.

Name:  5FB6DDA6-E5DB-48D0-A7E4-C624CD5E43AE.jpeg
Views: 551
Size:  143.1 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Thread Information