Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Druff & Friends Show Thread for 12/6/2017 *** 9pm START TIME *** $100 FREEROLL

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Badguy I will take your lack of response as you also being the voice of the German guy I hung up on. At least then I could make sense of them snapping you off clean as if they have something better to talk about.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    This week's donkament results, Ballhawknet takes down top prize.

Tournament=Radio Donkament
    Number=608
    BuyIn=0+0
    PrizeBonus=12000
    MultiplyBonus=No
    Entrants=39
    Late=17
    Tickets=0
    Removed=0
    Rebuys=0
    AddOns=0
    RebuyCost=0+0
    NetBonus=12000
    StopOnChop=No
    Start=2017-12-06 21:00:01
    Place39=Landon_Mark (0)
    Place38=1marley1 (0)
    Place37=GBCP (0)
    Place36=TOTALLY_TINE (0)
    Place35=wrenchjockey (0)
    Place34=khalwat (0)
    Place33=Flipper_Fair (0)
    Place32=thaknuts (0)
    Place31=chelsea420 (0)
    Place30=Ricky (0)
    Place29=SJM (0)
    Place28=DiveBar_Dave (0)
    Place27=SamSnead (0)
    Place26=PainlessWon (0)
    Place25=LewsBloodAlc (0)
    Place24=Daniel72 (0)
    Place23=BeerAndPoker (0)
    Place22=Reno (0)
    Place21=JSTAT (0)
    Place20=SindyBPlayin (0)
    Place19=sah_24 (0)
    Place18=sdouble (0)
    Place17=d1sposition (0)
    Place16=GoddamnU (0)
    Place15=IamGreek (0)
    Place14=bovadapoker (0)
    Place13=hishga (0)
    Place12=seboksoftie (0)
    Place11=Sp00kStoMPeR (0)
    Place10=gut (0)
    Place9=ManaLeak101 (0)
    Place8=Unlearn (0)
    Place7=nolimitles (0)
    Place6=Suicide_King (840)
    Place5=WillieStole (960)
    Place4=bingo (1320)
    Place3=Gordman (1800)
    Place2=KitKat (2760)
    Place1=ballhawknet (4320)
    Stop=2017-12-06 22:52:38
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    San Manuel bathroom pic:

Name:  sanmanuel-bathroom.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  729.9 KB

Load Metric
    Druff,

Thanks for taking my call. Interesting conversation.

I tried to call back in, though, because you said this "The right is saying the left is wrong, while the left is saying the right is *evil*." That may be true if one considers what *economic* conservatives is saying about the left, but certaintly not true regarding *religious* conservatives. Case in point is a close relative of mine who is a conservative Christian who has repeatedly told me that he believed that the Democrats, including Obama and Hillry Clinton, were "evil" because of their stances on abortion rights and gay marriage. And this sentiment is echoed by many conservative religious leaders in America.

Perhaps you don't have any conservative Christian friends or acquaintances who you've heard this from. But I can tell you that it is personally pretty shocking to hear otherwise well-meaning people utter such blanket statements based on these matters. And it's not an insignificant number of conservatives here in the US, with some estimates as high as 60%.

In fact, the language of labeling others as "evil" in modern history is based on the Judeo-Christian notion of deistic-driven morality, in which "evil" arises from not following "God's word". That a number of folks on the left have adopted using that label is merely a mirror-image reaction to what many on the right have been leveling at social liberals for centuries, if not millennia.

So, yeah. *Many* on the right have been calling those on the left "evil" for a long long time.

Comments

Tellafriend: from all of us Mumbless: STFU
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 12-07-2017 at 04:59 AM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    As you may have heard during the 2nd half of the show, I was coming down with cold symptoms, and I definitely have a cold.

Even though it seems like just yesterday when I had my last one, it's actually been 4 1/2 months since that occurred (mid-July), which is a fairly long time by my standards.

Depending upon how this goes, I might miss radio next week. I will update this as we get closer.

I just checked, and PFA Radio has taken place 43 of the 49 weeks of the year thus far. That's a pretty good record, especially considering that 4 of those 6 missed weeks were due to vacations, and one was due to being busy at the WSOP. This means only one show was missed in 2017 (July 19) due to illness. The terrible cold I had in April was also during a planned vacation, and despite still being sick when I got back, I did the show anyway on April 21.

If I can get over this cold enough, I will do a show all three remaining weeks in December, and there will be 46 weeks of shows for the year, only second to the 47 in 2013.

Here are the number of PFA shows by year, not including any of the Brandon shows:

2012: 35 (started March 21)
    2013: 47
    2014: 44
    2015: 42 (only 41 weeks, with two shows in one week once)
    2016: 46 (only 44 weeks, with two shows in one week twice)
    2017: 43 (3 weeks left in the year)
    TOTAL: 258

Brandon ran 6 shows of his own, including the one two weeks ago.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Druff,

I tried to call back in, though, because you said this "The right is saying the left is wrong, while the left is saying the right is *evil*." That may be true if one considers what *economic* conservatives is saying about the left, but certaintly not true regarding *religious* conservatives. Case in point is a close relative of mine who is a conservative Christian who has repeatedly told me that he believed that the Democrats, including Obama and Hillry Clinton, were "evil" because of their stances on abortion rights and gay marriage. And this sentiment is echoed by many conservative religious leaders in America.

Perhaps you don't have any conservative Christian friends or acquaintances who you've heard this from. But I can tell you that it is personally pretty shocking to hear otherwise well-meaning people utter such blanket statements based on these matters. And it's not an insignificant number of conservatives here in the US, with some estimates as high as 60%.

In fact, the language of labeling others as "evil" in modern history is based on the Judeo-Christian notion of deistic-driven morality, in which "evil" arises from not following "God's word". That a number of folks on the left have adopted using that label is merely a mirror-image reaction to what many on the right have been leveling at social liberals for centuries, if not millennia.

For example, the first Roman emperor, Augustus Caesar, enacted morality laws that outlawed sexual promiscuity as an attempt to rid Roman society of "evil" practices that were against the norms set down by the gods from the early days of Roman society. And to show he meant business, he even banished his own hyper-promiscuous daughter Julia to an island when she was in her 30s, where she was not supposed to have any male visitors, and where she lived for quite some time until allowed to return to mainland.

So, yeah. *Many* on the right have been calling those on the left "evil" for a long long time.
    If we're talking about the ACTUAL left then McCarthyism is the best example of the vilification of left wingers.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Dammit! You quoted me before I could edit my post to remove a bad example. Oh, well.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    Druff,

If we're talking about the ACTUAL left then McCarthyism is the best example of the vilification of left wingers.
    Yes, but his claim, while also based on deistic-driven morality, i.e. "Godless communists", was primarily of a economic focus, meaning the stripping of property rights and economic liberty from individuals, not the "evil" social liberal agenda that the vast majority of religious conservatives in America rail against these days.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    I tried to call back in
    You were bumped for ...

Name:  WaterFromPitcherPouredIntoGlass.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  25.9 KB
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    I tried to call back in
    You were bumped for ...

Name:  WaterFromPitcherPouredIntoGlass.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  25.9 KB
    I *shouldn't* "rise to it" *but* *for fuck sake* "stop" with the *FUCKING* "quotation marks" and *FUCKING* "asterisks" in "every" *FUCKING* "post"!
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

Load Metric
    Agenda posted.

badguy, you're part of it. Call in tonight.

$100 freeroll tonight, all donated by Eric Bensamochan (attorney sponsor)

Thanks very much to him!
    You dirty cheap Jew, You beg for freeroll Money then don’t even acknowledge that fact I was gonna donate 25.00. I will just collect the money and give to a homeless Jew in Orlando that stands on corner with tin cup
    -Allergic to the struggle

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post
    Agenda posted.

badguy, you're part of it. Call in tonight.

$100 freeroll tonight, all donated by Eric Bensamochan (attorney sponsor)

Thanks very much to him!
    You dirty cheap Jew, You beg for freeroll Money then don’t even acknowledge that fact I was gonna donate 25.00. I will just collect the money and give to a homeless Jew in Orlando that stands on corner with tin cup
    The sponsor sent 100 so I wanted the freeroll to be only his money.

Up to you what you want to do with your 25. If you want to give it to a homeless Jew, that's probably a good cause. Or you can send it to Ken Scalir who is Jewish and looks homeless.

Load Metric

Up to you what you want to do with your 25. If you want to give it to a homeless Jew, that's probably a good cause. Or you can send it to Ken Scalir who is Jewish and looks homeless.
    You do come off as a dick for asking for freeroll donations which 4bet did, then 2 hours after his post, announce 100 from that attorney, but dont acknowledge the kind offer originally given by 4bet. You should have added it to the hundred and not made a user donation look like nothing, not even addressing it ATM. You need to change that about yourself.

Comments

4BET: This

Load Metric
    Splitthis- please don't be critical of anyone for like a year and it will make KT look even worse since being critical isn't in your nature.

4bet- dang

Fearless Leader- Are freeroll donations and freeroll winning segregated? Were those cookies fresh or did you almost break a tooth trying to bite into them?

Comments

4BET: You post nonsense

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Splitthis- please don't be critical of anyone for like a year and it will make KT look even worse since being critical isn't in your nature.

4bet- dang

Fearless Leader- Are freeroll donations and freeroll winning segregated? Were those cookies fresh or did you almost break a tooth trying to bite into them?
    Are you an adderal head like her? You stay up days at a time posting nonsense. I dont give a fuck how KT looks for any period of time. Lastly, I post what I want when I want, sorry a few freaks miss that scam artist. Life is tough.

Comments

4BET: Get him!

wrenchjockey: You do you

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post

4bet- dang

Are you an adderal head like her? You stay up days at a time posting nonsense. I dont give a fuck how KT looks for any period of time. Lastly, I post what I want when I want, sorry a few freaks miss that scam artist. Life is tough.
    titties

Comments

4BET: Log off for awhile

Bronze
    Load Metric

Ive said this before so this will be the last time I bring it up. I respectfully disagree with this holding our money back. I think its great that people donate ... and it is especially fun when we are short and people pile on at the last minute and turn a 20 freeroll into 100 or more. The people here are very generous and the wife and I appreciate everyone.

That being said .... I am donating on the last show of the year and you are not allowed to hold it back TY

Comments

4BET: +1

wrenchjockey: Tells jews to spend shekels or else

Load Metric

Really it’s funny watching you stoke your new sponsor

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: Incredibly hilarious if there is even half a chance you think he cares
    -Allergic to the struggle

Load Metric
    San Manuel bathroom pic:

Name:  sanmanuel-bathroom.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  729.9 KB
    I don't see the problem. Other than possibly being stale, those cookies look perfectly fine.

Name:  IMG_8382.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  99.4 KB

Yup. Right as rain!

Thread Information