Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Solomon & I to play on Live At the Bike!

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Erik, all of us from Harmony MN were watching you play from the living room at the house. We didn't understand the game much but, when you raised with a 7 and a 2 and everybody folded. You acted like you were a big deal and had your zipper open. This is not good for the community and I hope you realize what you did. I really hope you have a good explanation for your actions, because the community is shocked and talking about it.

Load Metric

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by J Sousa View Post
    Erik, all of us from Harmony MN were watching you play from the living room at the house. We didn't understand the game much but, when you raised with a 7 and a 2 and everybody folded. You acted like you were a big deal and had your zipper open. This is not good for the community and I hope you realize what you did. I really hope you have a good explanation for your actions, because the community is shocked and talking about it.
    Apparently Ryland thought he was playing some PNIA or PAD stream where they do that 7-2 game where folks have to pay you off if you win a hand playing it.. Honestly I dont know what to think after watching Ryland tonight.. I mean Im almost scared to admit I think Jaime Gold couldve played better then him tonight.. He does that while also having folding Ks like a cheap suit... I would advise staying away from Vegas cash games if I was him they would eat him for a snack and burp out his boner he had for Todd.. Come to think of it hey One Step did you watch any of the stream tonight.. I was begining to get some weird vibe off Ryland that his door might swing both ways.. Care to investigate???

Load Metric
    it really sucks OSA didn't play

he might have made druff and ryles look competent

Comments

Ryback_feed_me_more:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by J Sousa View Post
    He had to release the Kraken from its cage his chubby for Todd was crushing his pants.. (Sorry gots to call em as I see em)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyMonkeyBaby View Post
    Observations

1. Druff needs to learn how to play NLHE or poker is going to pass him by. Limit is a dying game
    2. Ryland please tell us where you play live because you are one fucking fish dude.. That KK laydown proves you have no balls at all and how the hell you can be a winning player has to be by sheer luck and finding people stupider then you are at the tables
    3. Ryland we get it you have a mancrush on Druff but jesus dude you couldn't have been less obvious then OSA at a Twink Convention..
    4. Back to Number 1. I will agree however Druff was indeed pretty card dead but I still think he overplayed the trip 8s and should've tried to squeeze a little equity even if they are tight players I mean come on dude you might as well have been playing your hand exposed with what you did.. It screamed oh my oh my I have three 8s.. Holy fuck even some noob who never had played live till tonight could've read you a mile away.. extracting equity out of nits is +EV shoving All In like somebody whos never played before is exactly what you did.. You looked like a big fish..

That is all..
    I already explained that hand.

I wasn't that deep.

I didn't want a flush draw to get there cheaply and then I am too shallow to fold.

I hoped the check raise would get called by an overpair or a flush draw. Didn't get a call, but someone told me that the guy actually did have a flush draw, so I don't mind winning that pot right away. Obv would rather a call to my all in if he has a draw, but not so much if I raise small. In general it's tough to get much action on a board like that.

Not saying my way was "right" but it wasn't close to horrible or fishy.

I don't think I made any major mistakes during my time on the stream. Wish I got some more interesting hands to play post flop, but whatever. That's how it fell.

I agree the Ryland KK fold was bad.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Can we talk about folding 99 OTB to a single raise?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    The raise was to $85 in a 5-5 game.

Didn't want to pay $85 to set mine, and didn't want to deal with TT/JJ post flop which I thought he might have, given the raise size.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    The raise was to $85 in a 5-5 game.

Didn't want to pay $85 to set mine, and didn't want to deal with TT/JJ post flop which I thought he might have, given the raise size.
    yea I thought everyone jumped on todds fold because of barts reaction. I don't think that todd played particularly good in other hands but this hand wasn't really one of them.

Load Metric
    take it for what it's worth, but druff i feel like you don't have a separate NL cash game mindset because you almost never play it, so you revert back to your NL MTT game which just will never win unless you catch cards in a cash game

in ryland's case...

i don't know what to say except my respect for his game has dropped

maybe he drank too much, or has been on a downswing and was scared money?

i know it was full ring and he mostly plays H/U or 6max, but i honestly thought he'd be the best player at the table

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    What were the highlights of this thing for those that didn't watch? Non poker strategy highlights I mean. Did Ryland try any bluffs? I hear has a tell when he bluffs where blood starts randomly pouring out his hands.
    His ball sniffing isn't a tell, he always does that.
    HILLARY WON

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    take it for what it's worth, but druff i feel like you don't have a separate NL cash game mindset because you almost never play it, so you revert back to your NL MTT game which just will never win unless you catch cards in a cash game

in ryland's case...

i don't know what to say except my respect for his game has dropped

maybe he drank too much, or has been on a downswing and was scared money?

i know it was full ring and he mostly plays H/U or 6max, but i honestly thought he'd be the best player at the table
    kK fold when he looks up at the camera, like he knows he's making a mistake made me think he was playing a little scared.

Banned
    Load Metric
    also real quick, chico locos bluff turned in to a really awful turn call for the remainder of his money with 75 and hitting that miracle was by far the woat play of stream.

edit: trip aces muck by marle was also really bad.

Load Metric
    From the sound of this I wish I'd flown down to play.

What were everyone's net results?
    HILLARY WON

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Brandon flaked as usual, left Larry holding the bags at the airport.
    I think Brandon is the laziest man on earth.

Load Metric
    can I watch a replay or something? Somehow I missed this entire thread till now.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I hate that this is a poker site now. If Druff went on this show in 2009 there would literally be zero poker strategy posts. This madness where everyone suddenly wants to be a fucking poker coach must be stopped.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    can I watch a replay or something? Somehow I missed this entire thread till now.
    you'd be better off watching the star of the game, Marle, in the deftones video that was posted

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    I hate that this is a poker site now. If Druff went on this show in 2009 there would literally be zero poker strategy posts. This madness where everyone suddenly wants to be a fucking poker coach must be stopped.
    Poker strat posts are okay if yer using it to beat the shit outta somebody. Why did ryles play with like 7% vpip or whatever? I'm not an NL guy but that seems kinda snug for a deepish stack nl cash game.

Load Metric
    can someone tell me the kk hand that ryland (the nit fag) folded?
    tia

Load Metric
    or druffs trip 8's hand?

Thread Information