Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Kim Kardashian really looks like without airbrushing and photoshop

Load Metric

What Kim Kardashian really looks like without airbrushing and photoshop

Comments

MumblesBadly: Either way, that's a lot a cushion for the pushin'.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    but dat ass!

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    100 PERCENT NATURAL!

Load Metric
    gross
    “I believe the simplest explanation is, there is no God. No one created the universe and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization that there probably is no heaven and no afterlife either. We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe and for that, I am extremely grateful.”
    Stephen Hawking

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LegallyNonBindingPosts View Post
    gross

I'm all for a nice round ass but that thing isn't appealing at all. It's the same with tits. We all like a nice big round tit but at some point it becomes a huge mass of unattractive fat.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LegallyNonBindingPosts View Post
    gross

I'm all for a nice round ass but that thing isn't appealing at all. It's the same with tits. We all like a nice big round tit but at some point it becomes a huge mass of unattractive fat.
    This
    HILLARY WON

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Well, if it was actually all fat, it is still attractive IMO. Problem is I suspect some more rigid artificial substances involved.

On the subject of asses, when it comes to grabbing, slapping, etc. I actually prefer some fat. Some of those chicks with bubble butts that look real good in jeans, when you actually touch it it is pretty rock hard and solid. Prefer a little give myself.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Well, if it was actually all fat, it is still attractive IMO. Problem is I suspect some more rigid artificial substances involved.

On the subject of asses, when it comes to grabbing, slapping, etc. I actually prefer some fat. Some of those chicks with bubble butts that look real good in jeans, when you actually touch it it is pretty rock hard and solid. Prefer a little give myself.

An arse when spanked should wobble like a perfectly cooked Panna cotta given a gentle plate shake of appreciation
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiganer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post

An arse when spanked should wobble like a perfectly cooked Panna cotta given a gentle plate shake of appreciation
    Plate of cottage cheese.

Keep in mind three things about Kim K:

1) She is 37 years old now what do you expect her ass to look like now?

2) She pumped out 2 kids, what do you expect her ass to look like now?

3) Her net worth is $150M now, and she has no talent so she laughs in your face

Do you really think she gives a shit what the general public thinks of her ass now? She can LOL and say you paid for this ass to the tune of $150M and who gets the last laugh?

For 37 she looks fine.

Back sides matter: I've seen fewer dimple on a golf ball.

Comments

YUUP: Very good lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by View From Within View Post

Do you really think she gives a shit what the general public thinks of her ass now? She can LOL and say you paid for this ass to the tune of $150M and who gets the last laugh?

For 37 she looks fine.
    Nobody is disputing items 1-3, but she is gross nonetheless, and was never hot.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric

For 37 she looks fine.
    Yes, she does that is why she keep posing for these pics. She thinks she is hot with that ass. Kind of analogous to when jewdonk posted the video of "dual screens" and smoking out of red bull can for super bowl.
    :freelewfather

Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post

For 37 she looks fine.
    Yes, she does that is why she keep posing for these pics. She thinks she is hot with that ass. Kind of analogous to when jewdonk posted the video of "dual screens" and smoking out of red bull can for super bowl.
    Disagree, she knows what her 37 year old ass looks like post 2 kids. Now, she might be showcasing it to prepare for a Marie Osmond type weight watchers gig. Which is entirely within the realm of possibility. But she knows what her ass looks like, she is not stupid. You could and can make the case she is the most brilliant marketer in that last decade. She has zero talent and parlayed it into $150 Million. You gotta admit, she nailed it.

I am thinking a huge weight watchers gig is on the horizon. I can't stand her, but she is probably the best business woman since Madonna and Ivanka Trump. She is in that $100M category.

Load Metric
    weight watchers?

40% of her body mass is silicon.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Do you really think she gives a shit what the general public thinks of her ass now? She can LOL and say you paid for this ass to the tune of $150M and who gets the last laugh?.
    Given that I will never have to worry about my kids seeing a video of me taking black cock, I will keep laughing at her useless fat ass.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post

Disagree, she knows what her 37 year old ass looks like post 2 kids. Now, she might be showcasing it to prepare for a Marie Osmond type weight watchers gig. Which is entirely within the realm of possibility. But she knows what her ass looks like, she is not stupid. You could and can make the case she is the most brilliant marketer in that last decade. She has zero talent and parlayed it into $150 Million. You gotta admit, she nailed it.

I am thinking a huge weight watchers gig is on the horizon. I can't stand her, but she is probably the best business woman since Madonna and Ivanka Trump. She is in that $100M category.
    All she does is talk about losing weight after having kids and then she actually does do it, wears bikinis all the time, etc. From the front she isnt fat and disgusting . It is her ass that she thinks looks good.

She isnt Kristie Alley . In fact, unless she got really fat a weigh watchers gig would back fire.
    :freelewfather

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post

Do you really think she gives a shit what the general public thinks of her ass now? She can LOL and say you paid for this ass to the tune of $150M and who gets the last laugh?.
    Given that I will never have to worry about my kids seeing a video of me taking black cock, I will keep laughing at her useless fat ass.

good place to hide turds and lose shit tickets.

tried to put it out of my mind but..... taking a shit with that massive ass must be a huge event and messy if you can't get those huge ass cheeks from the drop zone and clean up in a random starbucks would be a two man job min.
    and good for her she made a ton of bread acting like a diva bitch and hanging out like a rock star with little to no redeeming qualities, other than she had a few children, even though there.... of course.

her sister Courtney on the other hand has two kids i think and is hot as hell.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Her ass jumped the shark after Ray J.

Load Metric
    I cant help but think...how do ya know you're in-in like no way by feel alone could you know.

Thread Information