Page 466 of 2149 FirstFirst ... 3664164564624634644654664674684694704765165669661466 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,320 of 42968

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post
    You are now calling people you don't know poor.

Statistically speaking I'm well within the boundaries of every conceivable predictive model.
    That's double speak for, "I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about but I'll pretend it's a fact and stand behind it".

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BAGGINS View Post

Statistically speaking I'm well within the boundaries of every conceivable predictive model.
    That's double speak for, "I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about but I'll pretend it's a fact and stand behind it".

So angry. Such a nasty poster.

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: lol trumpisms rep
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The lack of enthusiasm for Hillary -- which dates back to her primary fight with Bernie -- is what saddens me most about this election.

Just about any other candidate besides Trump would have beaten her, but she ran incredibly well to be up against the easiest Republican candidate to beat in quite a long time.

Switch 2012 and 2016, put Romney now and Trump back in 2012, and Romney crushes her.

But forget Romney. Put robotic, too-youthful Marco Rubio or boring John Kasich up against her, and they still win.

The only argument Hillary supporters really have at this point is, "She's not Trump", and that's probably going to be good enough to win.

Good job Republicans. Another FAIL choice at the primaries, just like the Tea Party Senate candidates you kept picking.

So I assume you have a lot of money on Hillary right? Being a gambler and all. I mean you do seem about as confident as Sonatine. I live in SF and I'm while I'll admit there aren't many people here who openly admit to voting for Trump, I'm having a hard time finding people who are voting for her as well. I get a lot of private quiet fist bumps too when I'm out in Trump gear. It's happening.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Im not on a side les.

If you want to label me in this false paradigm then call me an anarchist. Down with the fucking system.
    More like down syndrome

Comments

Corrigan: nh

Load Metric
    You are now calling people you don't know poor.

The biggest Trump supporter on this site is the author of this thread. He now makes more than 90% of Clinton supporters, that is a fact. I know that burns you.

There are plenty of people in this country that are much more successful than say you and Dirty B, that are simply tired and tilted by Washington establishments that use their office to simply enrich themselves. I'll throw pedophile Denny Hassert in the mix who was a lifelong Republican. He went into office with $40K in the bank, left with enough millions to pay off his accusers. Its shit like that that pisses off many voters.

We are all not abortion activists like you pretend to be, which on the surface is so laughable but I digress. Like I just criticized you for ripping an unknown poster for being broke, you very well could have a long list of conquests at your fingertips. Doubtful but possible. Henry Kissinger still gets laid by milfs so anything is possible.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The lack of enthusiasm for Hillary -- which dates back to her primary fight with Bernie -- is what saddens me most about this election.

Just about any other candidate besides Trump would have beaten her, but she ran incredibly well to be up against the easiest Republican candidate to beat in quite a long time.

Switch 2012 and 2016, put Romney now and Trump back in 2012, and Romney crushes her.

But forget Romney. Put robotic, too-youthful Marco Rubio or boring John Kasich up against her, and they still win.

The only argument Hillary supporters really have at this point is, "She's not Trump", and that's probably going to be good enough to win.

Good job Republicans. Another FAIL choice at the primaries, just like the Tea Party Senate candidates you kept picking.

So I assume you have a lot of money on Hillary right? Being a gambler and all. I mean you do seem about as confident as Sonatine. I live in SF and I'm while I'll admit there aren't many people here who openly admit to voting for Trump, I'm having a hard time finding people who are voting for her as well. I get a lot of private quiet fist bumps too when I'm out in Trump gear. It's happening.
    You know I don't WANT Hillary to win. I especially hate the idea of her becoming a beloved historical figure when we're all dead and gone, which is what will almost surely happen if she's elected President. That part alone disgusts me to no end. I want to see the first female President to be a good and honest person (regardless of party), so at least it's someone worthy of historical admiration. Hillary is not worthy of admiration of any kind, except perhaps the admiration of how relentless drive, shadiness, and hustle can get you places in life.

I admit that there is an outside chance that we will have another Brexit, and the polls will shock people. For example, I knew for certain that McCain was going to lose badly in 2008. He had zero shot.

This election is too weird and different from anything we've previously experienced, to the point where nothing will shock me.

With that said, I did look into holding my nose and betting on Hillary, but sadly those cold value-bettors on PredictIt pretty much have forced each state into the approximate odds I believe are correct, so there's not much value betting on her, especially after the site's crappy fees if you win.

I might see if I can get my finger on the pulse of certain swing states and make a little $ there, but that will probably involve betting on both candidates at some point, in different states.

Load Metric
    There are plenty of people in this country that are much more successful than say you and Dirty B, that are simply tired and tilted by Washington establishments that use their office to simply enrich themselves.
    but they're not voting for trump and not voting republican for the first time in forever

Platinum
    Load Metric
    They do it right in front of our face, Hillary skates again. Voting machines can be rigged as well. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...re-just-one-pr
    "Point Blank Public Affairs principal Amy Weiss and husband, Dickstein Shapiro’s Peter Kadzik, with über lobbyists Tony and Heather Podesta. The Podestas have been just a tad busy during this past whirlwind Washington week."
    Kadzik is running the doj investigation.
    Quit wasting taxpayer money Just close the email probe.
    Name:  100608a.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  62.5 KB
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 10-31-2016 at 03:58 PM.

Load Metric

The biggest Trump supporter on this site is the author of this thread. He now makes more than 90% of Clinton supporters, that is a fact. I know that burns you.

There are plenty of people in this country that are much more successful than say you and Dirty B, that are simply tired and tilted by Washington establishments that use their office to simply enrich themselves. I'll throw pedophile Denny Hassert in the mix who was a lifelong Republican. He went into office with $40K in the bank, left with enough millions to pay off his accusers. Its shit like that that pisses off many voters.

We are all not abortion activists like you pretend to be, which on the surface is so laughable but I digress. Like I just criticized you for ripping an unknown poster for being broke, you very well could have a long list of conquests at your fingertips. Doubtful but possible. Henry Kissinger still gets laid by milfs so anything is possible.

I see why your confused, you having apparently spent more time in GOP public school bible indoctrination than studying 'advanced' life skills like math.

Sorry, math is where you take numbers and add them, subtract, so on.

See.. the predictive income models at bar are not concerned with 'spikes' such as the massive liquidity of Tyde's financial profile, they are concerned with the mean.

Let me put this in terms that would make sense to you;

We arent concerned with which of two toilets sees bigger human feces, but the comparative volume of feces that pass through each over the respective lifetime of the toilets.

The good news for you is that no matter how stupid and poor your political constituents are, they will still need you to unplug the shit from their toilets, so really I wouldnt get too worked up about how I say things that hurt your feelings on a third tier poker forum, because as long as you have a plunger and a tool belt and the willpower to swallow your pride, you'll be able to keep paying rent for at least another 5 to 10 years, until of course people like me invent robots to do your job or just let illegal immigrants do it for pennies.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

I know a lot of wealthy people here in the Bay. I don't consider myself one of them, but I suppose everything is relative. I've noticed the wealthy people I know don't put others down but maybe that's just the crowd I run with here. It's easy to say your dick is 9 inches long when you're behind a computer screen. Someone knows what's really in his pants and probably explains why he has no lady and all this time to be posting on here all day long. Me, yah- this hard working most excellently paid stiff took the day off to bask in the phenomenon known as Donald J Trump. Even if he doesn't win I will look back fondly on the inspiration that only he has provided.

Am I angry? I'm not quite sure, I don't think so. But on Nov 9th me be so happy!

Load Metric

You know I don't WANT Hillary to win. I especially hate the idea of her becoming a beloved historical figure when we're all dead and gone, which is what will almost surely happen if she's elected President. That part alone disgusts me to no end. I want to see the first female President to be a good and honest person (regardless of party), so at least it's someone worthy of historical admiration. Hillary is not worthy of admiration of any kind, except perhaps the admiration of how relentless drive, shadiness, and hustle can get you places in life.
    But yet you refuse to vote for Trump for what? Protest? Do you really hate what he stands for? I don't get you.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

But yet you refuse to vote for Trump for what? Protest? Do you really hate what he stands for? I don't get you.
    Because there are so many things about Trump I don't like, I just can't do it.

I didn't like McCain either, but I still voted for him. But this is a whole other level of dislike.

When I sit and think about either a Hillary Presidency or a Trump Presidency, both make me a combination of nervous and angry.

Comments

GambleBotsChafedPenis: My Feelings Exactly Rep

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

He also seems to be totally unable to make any significant penetration into almost any states with meaningful electoral college votes. He's doing great in the human backwater states but thats always been his bread and butter. Where he has consistently failed is crafting a message that resonates with people who arent essentially abandoned by a rapidly evolving nation.
    Are you sure it's the Trump supporters who are angry? KEK

The Globalist experiment is over. Get used to it. If you were one of the few who greatly benefited by these free trade policies then the deplorable send their regards. Since you're so smart and impressed with yourself I'm sure you'll find a way to land on your feet. Also, the border won't likely be closed for another 6-12 months, so there's plenty of time for a final push in getting your drugs over the border with little scrutiny.
    What the hell are on about. Are you the Donald? Globalist experiment? "that's always been his bread and butter"? wha????
    Impressed by his limo's, planes and misogynist mouth? The latter should have halted the con job in it's tracks but he has no moral compass and neither do the dullards who believe it's just good old self expression which should be praised.

rEEEEETARD

and re; border closing. Please please please close it both ways

Load Metric

I see why your confused, you having apparently spent more time in GOP public school bible indoctrination than studying 'advanced' life skills like math.

See.. the predictive income models at bar are not concerned with 'spikes' such as the massive liquidity of Tyde's financial profile, they are concerned with the mean.

We arent concerned with which of two toilets sees bigger human feces, but the comparative volume of feces that pass through each over the respective lifetime of the toilets.

The good news for you is that no matter how stupid and poor your political constituents are, they will still need you to unplug the shit from their toilets, so really I wouldnt get too worked up about how I say things that hurt your feelings on a third tier poker forum, because as long as you have a plunger and a tool belt and the willpower to swallow your pride, you'll be able to keep paying rent for at least another 5 to 10 years, until of course people like me invent robots to do your job or just let illegal immigrants do it for pennies.
    And with your ad hominem diversions about toilets, may I remind you in all the history of NWP, DD and PFA, there is only one poster associated with being a pedophile. And it has nothing to do with your clandestine trips to 3rd world countries, but rather your history of posting sick and grotesque vile from the dark web. The only reason you don't post it here is because its not allowed.

Banned
    Load Metric
    After 'The Donald' crushes Hildertwat by a fucking landslide, I will take take great pleasure in sifting through every page of this glorious thread, and quoting each and every post from the libtards who said he had no shot.

In fact, I think there will be enough
    solid gold material to be worthy of a brand new post election thread.

It's going to fun to watch Barry cry like a little bitch, and several other delusional demotards ITT squirming to pull Trumps cock out of their asses.

#Trump2016 all the way to the White House !

Comments

Daniel72:

Mintjewlips: FUCK YEA!! VIVA EL TYDE!!

Load Metric

And with your ad hominem diversions about toilets, may I remind you in all the history of NWP, DD and PFA, there is only one poster associated with being a pedophile. And it has nothing to do with your clandestine trips to 3rd world countries, but rather your history of posting sick and grotesque vile from the dark web. The only reason you don't post it here is because its not allowed.

So you're not just a plumber, you're a plumber thats unclear what a pedophile is.

Trump was basically bred in a test tube for you, I see why you're excited.

Also if you're so mad that you use 'vile' as a noun, it's probably time to walk it off.

Load Metric

So you're not just a plumber, you're a plumber thats unclear what a pedophile is.

Trump was basically bred in a test tube for you, I see why you're excited.

Also if you're so mad that you use 'vile' as a noun, it's probably time to walk it off.
    Like I said, Henry Kissinger is still going strong. There is still hope for you Tine. You'll have to log off for a while and actually go on a physical date with a female. It's that whole human interaction thing when you talk to a female, take her to dinner, go on vacation, shit like that. I get you don't get it, but you have mad rep on here, and that is for sure the most important.

Load Metric

Because there are so many things about Trump I don't like, I just can't do it.

I didn't like McCain either, but I still voted for him. But this is a whole other level of dislike.

When I sit and think about either a Hillary Presidency or a Trump Presidency, both make me a combination of nervous and angry.
    I don't know maybe it's because I feel like grew up with Trump growing up in NYC seeing him in the news all the time since I was a kid and all the good he did for the city, yes an attention whore and NYC Playboy always in the news but mainly for positive things like revitalizing the city with the Grand Hyatt, the Wollman skating rink, Trump Tower etc, Taj Mahal. There was actually a time when the establishment very much loved this WASPY arrogant glorious bastard. It's not his fault AC was crooked as fuck and went bust and never reinvested. I'm never scarred by legitimately successful people who play by the rules of the day and are willing to take risks. (please no exposes on leverage blah blah spare me) Trump is legit. He's not a politician. Why you crave another establishment shill like little marco I can't understand. Trump is 70 years old now and if seeing him going to bat for this country and fighting so fiercely so many deeply intrenched corrupt institutions is not inspiring to you then I'm not sure what to say. I find the guy more amazing now than when I was a kid reading the Art of the Deal. His family is also testament to who Trump is as person. 5 kids, 8 grandkids and counting and they all love the fuck out of him. To me that says something.

And Sonatine, I post in this "third rate poker bottom dweller forum" (or whatever you say) on occasion because I listen to Druff's show and enjoy it. But there are a lot of angry ass people here that's for sure. Get some sun. Have some tequila. Chill the fuck out.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    After 'The Donald' crushes Hildertwat by a fucking landslide, I will take take great pleasure in sifting through every page of this glorious thread, and quoting each and every post from the libtards who said he had no shot.

In fact, I think there will be enough
    solid gold material to be worthy of a brand new post election thread.

It's going to fun to watch Barry cry like a little bitch, and several other delusional demotards ITT squirming to pull Trumps cock out of their asses.

#Trump2016 all the way to the White House !
    ;
    ;
    Hee hee. If Trump wins I won't just eat my words I'll eat my computer, before terrorizing a full theatre with a butter knife.

Pretty sure Donald is on tape professing an ass to mouth fetish, so get ready
    Last edited by limitles; 10-31-2016 at 04:27 PM.

Load Metric
    I think if election was held today.

Trump wins Florida, Ohio and North Carolina

Still needs Iowa + Colorado or Nevada

Or somehow surprise and win Wisconsin or Pennsylvania

I put big bets on Trump in Ohio and NC.

Polls are crazy out of whack compared to early voting totals. NC for example, 2012 29% of voters were Black in 2016 so far 23%. Then you look at state polling and they predict 30-35% of the vote will be Black.

Thread Information