Page 127 of 418 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177227 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,540 of 8358

Thread: Bitcoins are officially donkdown

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenchjockey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GringoStar View Post

It's so easy to nit-pick and then claim you have more to offer. You are rabble-rousing someone who came into here to rabble-rouse the BTC deniers.

Ok, let me dumb it way down then. I don't know shit, nor do I give any of my precious fucks, about anything to do with BTC. I'm just here for the lols.
    Then leave the thread and don't come back. Jesus, child.

Comments

wrenchjockey: Shouldn't you be busy with OSA, begging for shekels to (lol) crowdfund your cute little skits?

MumblesBadly: Wrenchy is red-rep crazy today. He must have skinned a knuckle while jerking off while under one of his cars.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post

Ok, let me dumb it way down then. I don't know shit, nor do I give any of my precious fucks, about anything to do with BTC. I'm just here for the lols.

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric

How you dodged a coat hanger for 9 months will remain one of man's biggest unsolved mysteries, chumps.

Comments

MumblesBadly: How you survived the repeated kicks to your mother's stomach is even more puzzling.

big dick: lolz that is a really good one

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric

How you dodged a coat hanger for 9 months will remain one of man's biggest unsolved mysteries, chumps.
    How it took you so long to come up with that *ahem* comeback, while you were lurking this thread the whole time is another great mystery. Oh wait, you were giving your cock the ole 1-2 to the pic I posted. Mystery solved.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Missed this from a few days ago. I wonder who in Putin's kleptocracy are fans of using bitcoin?

http://www.coindesk.com/russian-bitc...bandon-report/

Russian authorities are reportedly planning to abandon efforts to institute criminal penalties for bitcoin users.

The news comes from a report issued today by Russian news agency Interfax in which it asserts that representatives from the country's Ministry of Finance, central bank and other government bureaus are increasingly supportive of this action.

According to the report, representatives from these groups are planning to submit a report to Russian President Vladimir Putin containing this recommendation sometime in 2016.

If true, the report would end nearly two years of speculation that Russia would seek to actively discourage the use of cryptocurrencies and other "money surrogates" through administrative fines and labor penalties.

As outlined in 2014 and 2015, "legal entities" that introduced their own digital currencies would have faced fines of up to $25,000, while those who distributed the digital assets could have been punishable by correctional labor.

However, it appears such a proposal will require additional research by the involved parties.

The report states:

"At the same time, the meeting decided that it is necessary to monitor the use of virtual currency and further [analyze] the risks [associated with] using money surrogates for criminal purposes. With this in mind, it can be presented a proposal to amend the regulations if necessary."

The latest statements come amid a softening by the Russian Ministry of Finance, formerly the most aggressive regulator domestically to push for the prohibition.

In July, deputy finance minister Alexei Moiseev went so far as to suggest cryptocurrencies could be regulated as a kind of foreign currency, a development that can be seen as stemming from the larger interest in blockchain domestically in recent months.

Comments

sonatine: interesting indeed

GringoStar: I am guessing that Russian intelligence found a way to reverse engineer the blockcchain or some oligarchs are holding some serious coin.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    If you like reading tea leaves, as I do...

Draw a horizontal line @ $540 on the 3 day chart. interesting level of support?

Needs to be tested?
    Might bounce?
    Might consolidate there and drill.

If your buying, withdrawing, holding or stealing its food for thought.

Load Metric
    https://bitcoin.org/en/alert/2016-08-17-binary-safety

Even the fucking developers are giving up on trying to keep this train on the rails.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    https://bitcoin.org/en/alert/2016-08-17-binary-safety

Even the fucking developers are giving up on trying to keep this train on the rails.
    Keep this train on the rails? It's a reminder to verify signatures and hashes before running binaries, I am not sure where you get developers giving up on anything. Matching-up signed hashes is a best practice.

Also, the fact there is an increased amount of Chinese and Russian involvement correlates directly with the increased adoption of cryptocurrencies globally. People didn't think that online banking was dead when people first figured out how to create a clone site for phishing, yet they still had to warn consumers about this constantly. This is yet another example of the protocol still being rock-solid and the soft spot remaining the early majority.

Load Metric
    Haven't been staying up to date with this subject in the last few months, cliffs?
    BALLIN'!!

Load Metric
    still donkdown.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I've been collecting BTC recently, waiting to perhaps deposit them to Ignition.

However, Ignition has been an embarrassing failure thus far, so I have not even created an account there.

Load Metric
    on a side note Etherium Cryptocurrency is having major issues.. A Recent DDOS attack and now I was notified by mining site Hashflare.io that transactions have been frozen.

"Attention! Due to the recent and ongoing attacks on the Ethereum network we are experiencing issues processing particular blocks. Due to this we are temporarily disabling Ethereum withdrawals, while Ethereum developers are working on a solution and the issue is fixed. "

Load Metric

However, Ignition has been an embarrassing failure thus far, so I have not even created an account there.

i still have money on bovada. not much like 80 bucks.

how fucked am i?
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post

how fucked am i?
    Totally fucked

or you could just cash out via btc and redeposit somewhere else if you care to

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post

how fucked am i?
    Totally fucked

or you could just cash out via btc and redeposit somewhere else if you care to

well yeah that's what i was hoping i could do. I guess the how fucked am i was basically asking if i can still even cash it out via BTC
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Bronze
    Load Metric

I realize not the thread for it but I'd be interested to hear why you think it's an embarrassing failure so far....quick look I see 2 full tables 30/60 and 1 5 handed 20/40 LHE games at 6pm PST Wednesday night right now

Load Metric
    Yeah - takes around 48 hours assuming you don't have any restrictions on the money

Load Metric
    Rare Pepe Gets Blockchained, Made Into Tradable Counterparty Tokens

https://news.bitcoin.com/rare-pepe-a...-blockchained/

Pepe Cash (PEPECASH)
    $0.000854 (10.47%)
    0.00000135 BTC (9.92%)

Thank me later.

Name:  IMG_0240.JPG
Views: 376
Size:  103.1 KB
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 10-29-2016 at 04:17 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Just popped over $700.

Hmmm...

I'm sitting on about $8k worth right now.

Load Metric
    this thread is bumped do to the delay panic i assume? I'm not going to read it. most of you cant math let alone crypto. we may be in a micro bubble. So if you're holding a lot that could hurt you if we see a crash, sell and diversify. make sure you pay more than the average fee for a transfer. don't jew the miners, it's less than a 1/4 dolla for fucks sake

Thread Information