View Poll Results: Who would you vote for right now?

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rand Paul

7 6.09%
  • Christie

1 0.87%
  • Trump

46 40.00%
  • Hilary

11 9.57%
  • Bernie

33 28.70%
  • Carson

1 0.87%
  • Cruz

6 5.22%
  • Rubio

6 5.22%
  • Bush

1 0.87%
  • Kasich

3 2.61%
Page 27 of 145 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast

Thread: President 2016

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Is there really any logical way outside of a complete crash and burn Trump isn't getting the nomination?

I can't believe he is still only -120.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    Is there really any logical way outside of a complete crash and burn Trump isn't getting the nomination?

Should come down to the wire with Rubio. Trump has been under performing versus the poll numbers so far. He will get smoked in the western states other than Nevada, and he will dominate the dumber states in the South. The other states outcomes will be the key but cannot imagine loving either Trump or Rubio at this point to win the nomination

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by larrylegend33 View Post

Should come down to the wire with Rubio. Trump has been under performing versus the poll numbers so far. He will get smoked in the western states other than Nevada, and he will dominate the dumber states in the South. The other states outcomes will be the key but cannot imagine loving either Trump or Rubio at this point to win the nomination
    I don't think anyone doubts that Trump will take Cali. Should be a slam dunk.

Load Metric

Once March 15 is over you will know for sure. This date is huge because all the states up for grabs are winner takes all delegates and there are some big ones that day. Anyone but Rubio and I'm fine.

Load Metric
    id prefer Lucifer over Rubio

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

I dunno about that. I'm a registered Republican living in a conservative California town and I don't know anyone who is actually going to vote for Trump. I do know a bunch of people who like him and think he's the best thing since Joe the Plumber but none those people have ever actually voted and considering they are all drunks I feel pretty comfortable saying none of them will vote Trump. Also, don't underestimate Rubio's appeal to the Hispanic Republicans (there have to be a decent amount in California). Plus Californians tend not to be as impressed by celebrities as the rest of the country so I'd like to think Californians won't be as susceptible to Trump's fame as the people of Iowa, NH and SC were. Most importantly, it will, most likely, be a 2 person race by the time they get to Cali and Trump has yet to show he can garner more than 33ish% of the vote. Show me Trump winning a non-caucus state while garnering at least 45% of the vote and I will immediately concede it is possible he can win California.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    id prefer Lucifer over Rubio
    cruz ain't beating marco. sorry.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post

I dunno about that. I'm a registered Republican living in a conservative California town and I don't know anyone who is actually going to vote for Trump. I do know a bunch of people who like him and think he's the best thing since Joe the Plumber but none those people have ever actually voted and considering they are all drunks I feel pretty comfortable saying none of them will vote Trump. Also, don't underestimate Rubio's appeal to the Hispanic Republicans (there have to be a decent amount in California). Plus Californians tend not to be as impressed by celebrities as the rest of the country so I'd like to think Californians won't be as susceptible to Trump's fame as the people of Iowa, NH and SC were. Most importantly, it will, most likely, be a 2 person race by the time they get to Cali and Trump has yet to show he can garner more than 33ish% of the vote. Show me Trump winning a non-caucus state while garnering at least 45% of the vote and I will immediately concede it is possible he can win California.
    I see it that Trump has the crossover vote. He's been carrying 20 points in some areas where democrats are voting for him. Maybe it's a ploy to get him to runoff on what the dems feel is an easy win for hilldog, but that doesn't effect a primary win. That and I really don't think Cuban plays well in Mexicantown. If it did it would be Rubio's to lose because of his gang of 8 antics over immigration. I'm being completely speculative though, if you have math i'm not against it.. until I am. lol.

Load Metric

I see it that Trump has the crossover vote. He's been carrying 20 points in some areas where democrats are voting for him. Maybe it's a ploy to get him to runoff on what the dems feel is an easy win for hilldog, but that doesn't effect a primary win. That and I really don't think Cuban plays well in Mexicantown. If it did it would be Rubio's to lose because of his gang of 8 antics over immigration. I'm being completely speculative though, if you have math i'm not against it.. until I am. lol.
    Before Iowa, I'd read a report where some women Dems who previously supported Hillary discussed how they bolted to the GOP to be able to caucus for Trump.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

Gothca. I totally hear you regarding the crossover vote appeal of Trump. And you might be right that it will work in California too. When I wrote the above I was thinking only Republicans could vote in Republican primaries. That's the way it was for years. But California apparently changed that rule in 2011. So I guess anyone can vote for Trump now in the primary. Dangit....I used to love tormenting my wife by threatening to vote for the most obnoxious Republican presidential candidate in each primary. She is a registered Independent (but really a liberal Dem) so there was nothing she could do about it other than get pissed about it. But now I guess she can just counteract my threat by voting for the most sensible Republican. Thanks a lot California.

On a serious note, guess I was just buying the media narrative about the Hispanic community embracing Rubio as one of their own. Now that I think about it I haven't seen any proof that it's true.

Load Metric

Gothca. I totally hear you regarding the crossover vote appeal of Trump. And you might be right that it will work in California too. When I wrote the above I was thinking only Republicans could vote in Republican primaries. That's the way it was for years. But California apparently changed that rule in 2011. So I guess anyone can vote for Trump now in the primary. Dangit....I used to love tormenting my wife by threatening to vote for the most obnoxious Republican presidential candidate in each primary. She is a registered Independent (but really a liberal Dem) so there was nothing she could do about it other than get pissed about it. But now I guess she can just counteract my threat by voting for the most sensible Republican. Thanks a lot California.

On a serious note, guess I was just buying the media narrative about the Hispanic community embracing Rubio as one of their own. Now that I think about it I haven't seen any proof that it's true.
    I lived and worked in FL and pal'd around with a bunch of Cubans, they really have a negative view on Mexicans. I'm being kind here. I can only guess the lack of love goes both ways.

Comments

rum dick: now now no need to be kind

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

Britain would be 2nd on the list obviously. Weather let's us down.

America definitely makes top 10. But only just.
    The fact that you don't understand the murder rate in America or prison population in America speaks volumes about how little you understand the US.

Just based on choice of climate and things to see and do America puts both Australia and Britain to shame.

lol wtf is there to understand?

Like please educate me on why so many non criminals die from a bullet, or why your prison population is bursting at the seams?

You're preaching to the choir on this site, I get that. But please dont try tell an outsider how your shit compares to ours. Because it just doesn't.

The facts & figures for murder and violent crime in America completely dwarfs anything we have to offer.

We see your election debates too. "God wants us to lead" they say. Audience enthusiastically applauds that shit.

lol gtfo, only in America.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric

Britain would be 2nd on the list obviously. Weather let's us down.

America definitely makes top 10. But only just.

The most fun thing Britain ever did was try to impose the selling of opium to the Chinese and taking Hong Kong as a booby prize when that didn't work out. Literally nothing to do there but get drunk, visit castles and knock up some dense bird. You're still jealous that we packed your shit in 250 years ago and had to bail your flat Brit asses out for 2 wars hence. Seriously, go re-take India or something, we all need a laugh.

I'll give you Elvis, Sinatra, NASA and KFC.

Can't knock those.

But please don't try knock what we've brought to the table, or it could get embarrassing.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post

The fact that you don't understand the murder rate in America or prison population in America speaks volumes about how little you understand the US.

Just based on choice of climate and things to see and do America puts both Australia and Britain to shame.

Like please educate me on why so many non criminals die from a bullet, or why your prison population is bursting at the seams?

You want to know why?

n-words.

Comments

big dick: says it like it is

Load Metric
    outside of the ghettos and the occasional mass shooting of kids and co workers the u.s is a pretty safe place.

Comments

rum dick: trying too hard

Load Metric

You want to know why?

n-words.

But the vast majority of mass shootings of strangers comes from whites.

Back to the thread topic though...

Just watched Hillary v Bernie. And i'm now in Bernie's corner.

But did read the other day that Hillary does enjoy sucking on a nice wet cunt. And that can't be dismissed as a negative imo.

Load Metric
    Just don't go into a black neighborhood a school or any place of business and you will be fine

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: but if i wanna go see a movie

Load Metric

This is a common misconception; whites are simply superior marksmen.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    we don't hold the gun sideways

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

This is a common misconception; whites are simply superior marksmen.

Watched American Sniper a fews weeks ago and no idea it was a true story until the ending credits.

But how's ya fucking luck when you take a welcome home bullet after such prestigious service.

Bad times

Thread Information