Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: garrett shitpost containment thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

Maybe a DFS HU best of 5 or 10 is a better challenge. Maybe winners choice. I prefer empirical games these days vs. overconfident fish (handicpame)

Handicapme what kind of Daily Fantasy Sports HU are you willing to play?
    NFL 5 $100 headsup games a week for 5 weeks on draftkings. Agree? I'll bump this next football season.

Are you honestly joking? What does bump this next NFL season mean.

You said I suck at daily fantasy sports and I kinda do, but why not play anything. Why talk all that shit and then you say, wait till NEXT YEAR????

Wait till nest year? That is a joke right?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

NFL 5 $100 headsup games a week for 5 weeks on draftkings. Agree? I'll bump this next football season.

You said I suck at daily fantasy sports and I kinda do, but why not play anything. Why talk all that shit and then you say, wait till NEXT YEAR????

play hu poker

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post

play hu poker
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric

It's very simple, play me in football, not a sport i dont follow. Or play me heads up poker for $1k

Load Metric
    bump

Comments

4BET: Keep up the good fight, I can see you are owning these fools

Load Metric
    Garrett, why are you so mad all the time?

Load Metric
    I'm doing really good at College Basketball DFS this season.

I suck at poker.

I have always sucked at poker.

I don't even know how in the fuck I ended up here.

That is all.

Comments

Hockey Guy: We're glad you did though.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JMM View Post
    I'm doing really good at College Basketball DFS this season.

I suck at poker.

I have always sucked at poker.

I don't even know how in the fuck I ended up here.

That is all.
    Brilliant bro. Absolutely brilliant.

Load Metric

It's very simple, play me in football, not a sport i dont follow. Or play me heads up poker for $1k
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    I'm offended my name is in the thread title.

Load Metric

garrett

Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post

Why don't we talk about the odds that he'd get even close the amount he's looking for?

0.0%
    Sorry for being ignorant here, but how does go fund me work? Does he get everything even if he doesn't make his goal or is it a all or nothing type thing? If he gets it no matter what, while I love the donations with names like Justin, Todd, Drex, I think people should stop doing this as he doesn't deserve anything after the way he treated this community. Now, if it's all or nothing, then I'm totally cool with fucking him all day long just loading up on $5 donations that will be refunded to me.

This post right here, sums up your patheticness in it's entirety.

You are a shady, wannabe big shot handicapme. So basically your saying, screw the guy, fake donate then re-nig all the "donations". I always knew you were this big a scumbag, just amazed half these wannabe prom queens on this site never realized how big of a piece of shit you are!

Go fuck yourself, you POS scumbag!

Load Metric

Sorry for being ignorant here, but how does go fund me work? Does he get everything even if he doesn't make his goal or is it a all or nothing type thing? If he gets it no matter what, while I love the donations with names like Justin, Todd, Drex, I think people should stop doing this as he doesn't deserve anything after the way he treated this community. Now, if it's all or nothing, then I'm totally cool with fucking him all day long just loading up on $5 donations that will be refunded to me.

You are a shady, wannabe big shot handicapme. So basically your saying, screw the guy, fake donate then re-nig all the "donations". I always knew you were this big a scumbag, just amazed half these wannabe prom queens on this site never realized how big of a piece of shit you are!

Uh-oh, please don't come over for a few days.

Load Metric

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Schaller View Post

Uh-oh, please don't come over for a few days.
    This is how big a piece of shit scumbag you are handicapme, and your fat bich of a friend Sonatine. Bring out your dupes. Run a train on me, all the way down to -1,000,000 because you only help my cause, and hurt your own.

You completely make yourself out to be the sucmbag you are. See how low you and all your dupes can neg rep, into oblivion. What you don't realize is it has zero affect on me. I laugh at you all. I know im fucking good, you trolls have nothing but message boards.

That quote embodies your character entirely handicapme-

"I'm totally cool with fucking him all day long just loading up on $5 donations that will be refunded to me."

You want to donate to someone in a really bad spot in life, and then take them all back handicapme. You are a low life. I am not going ANYWHERE. Get used to it pussy!

Tight fucking life you scumbag, troll!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    Garrett - Micon doesn't deserve any sympathy. From your join date I suspect you are missing the history which others have lived through.

While never scamming anyone a la Jasep, he fucked Druff and he fucked Brandon, and proceeded to run his lazy-ass hair-brained get-rich-quick schemes sticking the mid-digit up at authority and the law.

In a line up Russ Hamilton, Jen Larsson, Annie Duke, Howard Lederer, Ray Bitar, everyone from UB, everyone from AP, and Micon, I would sincerely wish a harder fall / justice for all the others over Micon.

Micon's stance in running SWC from Nevada was about as stupid as a campaigner holding placards in the middle of the interstate. However worthy the cause, it is only a matter of time before they are run down and and killed or injured.

And I get how some people can have different relationships with others, for better or worse. Look how I have been received/treated since first arriving here, like absolute shit. What they didn't get was I really do lol at it, and am immune to it and realize they are trying to make me out to be the biggest scumbag in the world here, in hopes I maybe wont find a steak or a break etc..

Which obviously isn't why I found this place or came here, so you have to understand from MY perspective PFA hasn't necessarily been an overly welcoming experience, or a community I could necessarily say, yea you know maybe they are right. Honestly, I found many more SCUMBAGS here then I ever have on SWC. And I obv play poker on SWC.

Alot of you prob didnt know that, but I treat each like completely different entities in my life, and imo for the way I usually roll this is even TMI, but I have to be honest, SWC/Micon have my upmost respect. And thats the funny or weird thing to you all about me, I really wasn't around when you all formed hate for one another based off this experience or that, I based it purely on my experiences on PFA, and my experiences on SWC. And I can't lie there's many more scumbag poster/duper user pieces of shit then I ever ran across on SWC, here.

So yea, Im a VERY loyal guy, at the core, and I can't find it in me to dawg him or what he did period. I think a lot of people here deserve a punch in the mouth, in whatever form that may have come. Let's be honest, this is not the most welcoming or nice group of people in the 'poker world'!!!
    Haven't we learned yet that violence isn't the answer, garret?

Load Metric

And I get how some people can have different relationships with others, for better or worse. Look how I have been received/treated since first arriving here, like absolute shit. What they didn't get was I really do lol at it, and am immune to it and realize they are trying to make me out to be the biggest scumbag in the world here, in hopes I maybe wont find a steak or a break etc..

Which obviously isn't why I found this place or came here, so you have to understand from MY perspective PFA hasn't necessarily been an overly welcoming experience, or a community I could necessarily say, yea you know maybe they are right. Honestly, I found many more SCUMBAGS here then I ever have on SWC. And I obv play poker on SWC.

Alot of you prob didnt know that, but I treat each like completely different entities in my life, and imo for the way I usually roll this is even TMI, but I have to be honest, SWC/Micon have my upmost respect. And thats the funny or weird thing to you all about me, I really wasn't around when you all formed hate for one another based off this experience or that, I based it purely on my experiences on PFA, and my experiences on SWC. And I can't lie there's many more scumbag poster/duper user pieces of shit then I ever ran across on SWC, here.

So yea, Im a VERY loyal guy, at the core, and I can't find it in me to dawg him or what he did period. I think a lot of people here deserve a punch in the mouth, in whatever form that may have come. Let's be honest, this is not the most welcoming or nice group of people in the 'poker world'!!!
    Haven't we learned yet that violence isn't the answer, garret?
    This is a poster (or dupe) of everything wrong with PFA. And why I do respect Belly Busters genuine explanation of a series of events that led to maybe me not understanding the way you all feel about this person or that person. But this is exactly my point, the handicapme's/Sloppy Joes/Sonatines destroy your sites credibility. And honestly its a shame, because it's not Druffs fault. Its his lack of QUALITY CONTROL that is ruining this place.

handicapme you ready to play some poker or DFS, maybe on BOVADA, SWC, Draftkings, anywhere. or all is it you do is troll. Guys liek you 'handicapme' are the very ones, who led me to the opinion that SWC was a better community, then PFA. Well done, super-star because I am a fucking winner and you are isolating bringing in new winners, in exchange for you old tired, boring trolls.

Well played 'handicapme' I am sure Druffs so proud of you, and Sloppy Joe, and Sonatine for that matter!

Comments

bukowski72: If there were any QUALITY CONTROL in this world you would be rotting in a barrel out in Bayone...I kid, I kid...have a green.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Druff can you do a containment move on Garrett? This thread was somehow avoiding toilet status until recently.

Also and I have one very serious concern about all this and thats Micon getting shanked/burnt/stomped over gambling debts incurred in prison. No other scenario really strikes me as anything worse than the cost of doing business in his field. You simply dont run an unregulated poker site in the year of our lord 2015 without knowing full well you might catch a 34 month breather (22 with good behavior). I dont believe for a second Micon never considered this and was at peace with the equity numbers, because really if he did manage to skate charges he could have been the next fucking Calvin A. I'm having a tough time judging him for rolling those dice at the moment.

Anyway, point being, the #1 reason people catch bad in prison is drug debts. #2, gambling. So when Beaker starts smoking other peoples dope and losing his ass playing hearts, expect real horrors.
    Are you ever going to add anything of substance to this board, other than cry to Druff on how to, 'cater' to your NOTHING audience. So it may be a little more to your liking. Honestly Sonatinetine, you like yourself here, I Promise you, way more than anyone really truly gives one fuck about you.

You are the one in a thread who proclaimed Cormier was "easy money", you think handicap me is awesome and garret is a 'subnormal', so here is your chance. Run me over.

STOP CRYING TO DRUFF to make this place a more friendly forum for your nothing adding ass, just a complete stone, cry baby loser!

And 'Sonatine' anything, anything you want, I'll play you heads up at!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Druff can you do a containment move on Garrett? This thread was somehow avoiding toilet status until recently.

Also and I have one very serious concern about all this and thats Micon getting shanked/burnt/stomped over gambling debts incurred in prison. No other scenario really strikes me as anything worse than the cost of doing business in his field. You simply dont run an unregulated poker site in the year of our lord 2015 without knowing full well you might catch a 34 month breather (22 with good behavior). I dont believe for a second Micon never considered this and was at peace with the equity numbers, because really if he did manage to skate charges he could have been the next fucking Calvin A. I'm having a tough time judging him for rolling those dice at the moment.

Anyway, point being, the #1 reason people catch bad in prison is drug debts. #2, gambling. So when Beaker starts smoking other peoples dope and losing his ass playing hearts, expect real horrors.
    Are you ever going to add anything of substance to this board, other than cry to Druff on how to, 'cater' to your NOTHING audience. So it may be a little more to your liking. Honestly Sonatinetine, you like yourself here, I Promise you, way more than anyone really truly gives one fuck about you.

You are the one in a thread who proclaimed Cormier was "easy money", you think handicap me is awesome and garret is a 'subnormal', so here is your chance. Run me over.

STOP CRYING TO DRUFF to make this place a more friendly forum for your nothing adding ass, just a complete stone, cry baby loser!

And 'Sonatine' anything, anything you want, I'll play you heads up at!
    Sonatine did you read this, because I am dead serious with you now!

Load Metric
    Garrett, please try to stay on topic. This is an interesting thread to a lot of us and you are seriously fagging it the fuck up.

Please do us all a favor and stop trying to turn threads into the Garrett Bitchfest Show. Believe it or not the vast majority of us don't give a shit about you and your battles with other members here.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Garrett, please try to stay on topic. This is an interesting thread to a lot of us and you are seriously fagging it the fuck up.

Please do us all a favor and stop trying to turn threads into the Garrett Bitchfest Show. Believe it or not the vast majority of us don't give a shit about you and your battles with other members here.

LOL NONE of you matter, NONE of you.

You are a fucking bartender, a couple drunks, why do you all think its o.k to collectively bring down someone with a real ability, and a dream. Druff has weight, the rest of you are all just dingleberries on his ass.

I never was and never will be any dingleberrie on anyones, ASS!

Don't come at me unless you expect to get put in your place. You know im coming to vegas soon, weeks, lol. These clowns 'Sonatine'/'handicapme' are just dingleberries on other peoples asses, with no real ability or possible contribution to anything, except troll which a worthless commodity in the real world!!!!

Comments

bukowski72: This post proves Garrett and 408Mike are cousins in a family that plays together

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Where is the bullshit filter at?

Thread Information