Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: When Israel finally stabs us in the back, how will they do it?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Half of Palestine is in Jordan. A country ruled by a Hashemite. How come they aren’t demanding that land back?
    Deflection.
    Well here’s my solution. Give the ragheads the West Bank, Jerusalem will be split, the Gazans will be re-settled on the East Bank on land ceded by Jordan. It’s a resolution that everyone will hate, so you know it’s fair. The irony of the Zionists “resettling undesirables to the east” didn’t escape my however.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Deflection.
    Well here’s my solution. Give the ragheads the West Bank, Jerusalem will be split, the Gazans will be re-settled on the East Bank on land ceded by Jordan. It’s a resolution that everyone will hate, so you know it’s fair. The irony of the Zionists “resettling undesirables to the east” didn’t escape my however.
    Hey Hitler spare us this final solution crap.
    It's time for Jews to practice what they preach. They need to welcome the Palestinians as brothers and must pay them reparations.

I insist that the US State Dept open media outlets all over Israel that teach tolerance and multiculturalism just like they do in Hungary.,
    That's what they're doing to Victor Otban in Hungary.

Whatever happened to the museum of tolerance. I insist on Palestinian media in Israel and the USA in the name of diversitry.

This is going to be a huge transformation for Israel to make, they're going into multicultural mode. Palestinians will be resented for their leading role, which must take place if Israel is to survive.

Comments

splitthis: Omg wat

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Racist bait, very effective

Load Metric
    This is what we must support for Israel.

Comments

1dollarboxcar: hard to believe this video is 11 yrs. old.... a lot of truth here.... but somehow Israel gets away with not being a part of "multicultural" invasion that is destroying western nations....

Tellafriend: not hard to believe $$$

Jayjami: Probably the best thing you’ve posted

Gold
    Load Metric
    Name:  GNzxgHLWUAAWeH-.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  1.27 MB
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Load Metric
    odds that israel will quietly point the finger at us for the iranian presidents assassination?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    odds that israel will quietly point the finger at us for the iranian presidents assassination?
    Iran has even less trust of the US than we have in ourselves… so yeah rumors will always be present.

Certainly temptation to fuck around with Iran’s elections will prove irresistible for ‘Merica. Sowing chaos in the Middle East has surpassed baseball as Americas favorite pastime.

We are the Andrew Friedman of global politics. All the money in the world but we can’t buy a win.

Load Metric
    They will transfer most US manufacturing overseas. Done.
    They will sell US war tech to China. Done.
    They will fund rapid migration to the USA of unskilled young men, in progress.
    They will encourage race division, family devaluation, religion abandonment via media control. ongoing.
    They will destroy US education system. Mostly Done.
    They will negotiate new security deals with Saudi Arabia.
    They will false flag the US into one last war with Iran. In progress.
    They will join BRICS and abandon the US dollar.

Ultimate goal of leaving US to turn into the shithole its Liberal Cities are already transforming into and unable to afford its war games abroad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Iran has even less trust of the US than we have in ourselves… so yeah rumors will always be present.

Certainly temptation to fuck around with Iran’s elections will prove irresistible for ‘Merica. Sowing chaos in the Middle East has surpassed baseball as Americas favorite pastime.

We are the Andrew Friedman of global politics. All the money in the world but we can’t buy a win.

honestly if i was russia i would 100% drop the president of iran just to absolutely guarantee that the world stink-eyes us.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    For anyone who thinks that antiracist Hitler cartoon is out of line.
    Bill Kristol and Fatty kagan, (the two most responsible for the current genocide in Ukraine) decided to lecture their fellow whites
    about that one time white people went backwards in progress. He states this as a fact, but it's his lousy opinioin.

Here's the one time white people really got it wrong, it was when they passed the restrictive immigration policy in the 1920's lol,
    https://twitter.com/BillKristol/status/1791824746968998097
    I guess that means we need to keep the borders wide open, we don't want to reverse progress lol.

Load Metric
    like 24 hours after netenyahoo catches an international arrest warrant

https://twitter.com/karolcummins/status/1792684059619184997

Load Metric

Did you find that article particularly revelatory? Feels like we pretty much knew that. I don’t see much in there we hadn’t heard beyond a few Saudis that helped the hijackers had some diplomatic and gov’t gigs.

I usually find The Atlantic excellent, but it starts off with the premise that we may have approached fighting the attacks completely wrong? Isn’t that a no shit fact we knew a decade ago?

I mean Bin Laden was a Saudi. All the hijackers were Saudis. The whole operation was largely financed by Saudi money. Basically Saudi Arabia shipped them out to Afghanistan because there was some like minded fanatics there who would give them safe haven and having them in Saudi Arabia was bad for business. Afghans are rather poor. Obviously the genesis of Al Qaeda was born in Saudi Arabia and financed by Saudis. That they had Saudis here supporting them was always kind of obvious. That they had diplomatic gigs doesn’t really change much. We bombed Iraq because we were idiots. We knew that. We went to war in Afghanistan because that’s where the main Saudi bran trust lived, and because Bush, Cheney, and basically the entire government at the time was completely in bed with Saudi Arabia. And we still are. They are horrible friends, but they have a river of oil under their country and we aren’t going to wreck our economy by holding them accountable.

We held Iraq and Afghanistan at fault as a whole because they’re poor and we didn’t need them. You can feed the war machine Iraq and Afghanistan. You aren’t feeding them Saudi Arabia.

We only held the Saudis involved accountable because we simply couidn’t afford to ever go to war with them and hold their country responsible, even though their citizens came up with the plan, financed it, and carried it out.

Load Metric

That's interesting, TheAtlantic's editor is Jeffery Goldberg.
    Goldberg served in the IDF and was the one who peddled the lie that Sadaam Hussein had ties to Al Quada.
    He helped lie the USA into the war in Iraq.
    He shouldn't be allowed to edit Mad magazine much less The Atlantic.

I don't think any of this is new, so why now?
    What a slippery slope, do they really want to give credibility to the idea that foreign govts may have been involved in 9/11.
    Hahah ok we better reopen the investigation.
    https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/1...9-11-arab.html

Now you know why CIA director Pompeo was working with Sheldon Adelson to kill Julian Assange.

Here's Tucker talking about Pompeo and Assange and the Kennedy Assasination.

You can tell which country was involved in the kennedy assasination just by the bipartisan cuckoldry in violation of federal law and media silence and mike pompeo's lawyer
    calling Tucker.
    Good video.
    Yea an Israeli asset employed by the CIA had Kennedy killed.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Did you find that article particularly revelatory? Feels like we pretty much knew that. I don’t see much in there we hadn’t heard beyond a few Saudis that helped the hijackers had some diplomatic and gov’t gigs.

I usually find The Atlantic excellent, but it starts off with the premise that we may have approached fighting the attacks completely wrong? Isn’t that a no shit fact we knew a decade ago?

I mean Bin Laden was a Saudi. All the hijackers were Saudis. The whole operation was largely financed by Saudi money. Basically Saudi Arabia shipped them out to Afghanistan because there was some like minded fanatics there who would give them safe haven and having them in Saudi Arabia was bad for business. Afghans are rather poor. Obviously the genesis of Al Qaeda was born in Saudi Arabia and financed by Saudis. That they had Saudis here supporting them was always kind of obvious. That they had diplomatic gigs doesn’t really change much. We bombed Iraq because we were idiots. We knew that. We went to war in Afghanistan because that’s where the main Saudi bran trust lived, and because Bush, Cheney, and basically the entire government at the time was completely in bed with Saudi Arabia. And we still are. They are horrible friends, but they have a river of oil under their country and we aren’t going to wreck our economy by holding them accountable.

We held Iraq and Afghanistan at fault as a whole because they’re poor and we didn’t need them. You can feed the war machine Iraq and Afghanistan. You aren’t feeding them Saudi Arabia.

We only held the Saudis involved accountable because we simply couidn’t afford to ever go to war with them and hold their country responsible, even though their citizens came up with the plan, financed it, and carried it out.

i didnt even bother to read it. every thread of middle eastern tribal power politics converges in saudi arabia. they control the mullahs and etc etc.

everything you said is true.

the thing no one likes to talk about is how baghdad is now home to the most technologically advanced diplomatic compound in the history of our species and that happened because of our ousting of saddam. in a very real way, the iraq invasion was a hedge against israel going poof. which i find oddly comforting in a number of ways.

Load Metric
    Here's how Scott Adams responds to Israel's attempts to ban free speech.
    https://twitter.com/jakeshieldsajj/status/1787927624133857689

Btw the above is a good way for conservatives to respond to the gaza genocide.
    Don't be a cuck because all the Republican leadership are cucked out.
    They''re a disgrace.

Load Metric

https://twitter.com/EyeonPalestine/status/1792970519366775109

if the NSA wants to hire me like just show me where to sign, my talents are wasted here tbh.

Comments

Orko: He really thinks he's clever, he's flying pretty close to the fire.

Load Metric
    I think Bibi knows he can ignore this warrant but happening right now is possible historic deal between Israel and Saudi Arabia.
    They're so close but the sticking point is the requirement of a Palestinian state. I can't see either side backing down so maybe Israel is basically threatening
    the Saudi's with an endlerss stream of massive lawsuits and bad pr from the 9/11 families as leverage.

Something like that.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I think things have actually worked out pretty well for the US the last 80 years or so, so hard to be too critical. But circa 1943 there were barely any people in Saudi Arabia and the Gulf States, and those people that were there were still riding camels and fighting with swords; so definitely would have been interesting to speculate how things may have worked out differently if we had decided to just directly colonize and take over the oil rich areas (and keep the religious areas under local Muslim control) instead of making them economic fiefs.

Load Metric
    This Thomas Massie is a rock star in Republican circles.
    Message to the GOP, you don't need to cuck to Israel. As an American it's embrassing to see you cuck and sell out..
    https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/status/1793113851036303367

Masasie has over 30 patents, that hard to fucking do.
    Very impressive!

Gold
    Load Metric
    Honestly who gives a shit? what you going to do? cry? you going to go fight them?

Brother I have done business with jews, arabs, blacks, whites, indians, hispanics and even the french

I love them all, Jewish men have made me a lot of money in my life and several of them helped me out a lot along the way.

did you ever think i am the one who stabbed them in the back?

Should I expect anything different for myself?

Thread Information