Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My new Real estate partnership

Load Metric
    also boots on the ground tidbit; friend put his house on the market a couple of weeks ago. LA suburb. zillow estimate at like 1.4m. was worried because everyones been saying the boom has been over for a couple of months etc etc.

first offer was market price and it arrived within 48 hours. then, before they had time to sign, they got a counter offer for market + 5%. cash deal from a developer, they are going to demo the place and build a mcmansion there basically and flip it to basketball players or something i guess. escrow arrived a few days later.

point being.. we love to obsess about the data coming out of areas that represent the highest outlier trends, and we assume that when those places revert to mean, somehow it will be some sort of meaningful market-wide epoch defining event.

but i get the feeling that if we re-scale those trends to reflect not volume of transactions or delta between houses available then and now or even house price, and focus entirely on how much actual money got spent, the peaks and valleys we love to spaz about would look less dramatic, not more.

or druff is 100% right and everything collapses 40%+ across the board. but without some sort of specific catalyst that radically alters the economic/social fabric of america, eg the US military invading mexico and wiping out fentanyl / meth production AND someone binking a one time coronavirus shot that lets everyone move back to the cities or, i dont see anything 'fixing' housing prices as much as just using them as some sort of anchor for other economic initiatives, eg bleeding excess liquidity out of the economy over the course of a decade or two.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    also boots on the ground tidbit; friend put his house on the market a couple of weeks ago. LA suburb. zillow estimate at like 1.4m. was worried because everyones been saying the boom has been over for a couple of months etc etc.

first offer was market price and it arrived within 48 hours. then, before they had time to sign, they got a counter offer for market + 5%. cash deal from a developer, they are going to demo the place and build a mcmansion there basically and flip it to basketball players or something i guess. escrow arrived a few days later.

point being.. we love to obsess about the data coming out of areas that represent the highest outlier trends, and we assume that when those places revert to mean, somehow it will be some sort of meaningful market-wide epoch defining event.

but i get the feeling that if we re-scale those trends to reflect not volume of transactions or delta between houses available then and now or even house price, and focus entirely on how much actual money got spent, the peaks and valleys we love to spaz about would look less dramatic, not more.

or druff is 100% right and everything collapses 40%+ across the board. but without some sort of specific catalyst that radically alters the economic/social fabric of america, eg the US military invading mexico and wiping out fentanyl / meth production AND someone binking a one time coronavirus shot that lets everyone move back to the cities or, i dont see anything 'fixing' housing prices as much as just using them as some sort of anchor for other economic initiatives, eg bleeding excess liquidity out of the economy over the course of a decade or two.
    This makes me sick to read and why/how you yourself actually justify moving all you're money offshore, Die With Zero is Bill Perkins not everyone else. Punks stuff not respecting MONEY period PUNK stuff PUNK LOGIC pathetic. You respect every penny you have not DIE WITH ZERO wtf is that. You have too much if you're trying to lose it like that then. And sooo you know Billionaires were/are currently too and were unloading their Fortunes Offshore to ASIA we aren't stupid but apparently rich punk kids exist filthy trust fund punk idiots too exist too lucky right haha oh well. Everyone's watching wake up now Cryptocurrency too so. So they can sail off in a decade or more, or live both Continents and it wont happen now its obvious. And how they were doing this was utilizing Cryptocurrency to WASH their FORTUNE offshore literally, via MONEY WASHING and Cryptocurrency NFTs (Ethereum) so now you we all know well us Genius might idk bout the rest of you all but this is ABC happening oh well, hate me you already did anyway.

Watch how nice life is when you have ZERO most us been there so you'll live oh well right...Die With Zero
    Last edited by garrett; 12-11-2022 at 04:23 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

This makes me sick to read and why/how you yourself actually justify moving all you're money offshore, Die With Zero is Bill Perkins not everyone else. Punks stuff not respecting MONEY period PUNK stuff PUNK LOGIC pathetic. You respect every penny you have not DIE WITH ZERO wtf is that. You have too much if you're trying to lose it like that then. And sooo you know Billionaires were/are currently too and were unloading their Fortunes Offshore to ASIA we aren't stupid but apparently rich punk kids exist filthy trust fund punk idiots too exist too lucky right haha oh well. Everyone's watching wake up now Cryptocurrency too so. So they can sail off in a decade or more, or live both Continents and it wont happen now its obvious. And how they were doing this was utilizing Cryptocurrency to WASH their FORTUNE offshore literally, via MONEY WASHING and Cryptocurrency NFTs (Ethereum) so now you we all know well us Genius might idk bout the rest of you all but this is ABC happening oh well, hate me you already did anyway.

thats a fascinating take, lots to consider.

thank you for sharing.

Comments

garrett: glgl

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Sunday morning so i'll go a bit further on what meant above

The Federal Reserve in America controls much and including can/does stimulate purchasing trends and people want or desire to even borrow money in large amounts say like for a home. That can/does/will majorly stimulate movements of peoples choices, and then money. So in theory then they choose to buy thinks or purchase stuff here or there, that consumer choice or in Economics Demand often can change with Interest Rates or some other purposeful implementations. Like we just had again in America another Federal Interest Rate Hike by our Federal Reserve. Thats done by design for a reason to actually make borrowing money (Mortgages Credit etc etc..) more expensive to do with higher interest Rates so people now are less likely to borrow for things like Homes, Cars, anything. That is done on purpose and based off real Data and numbers. So thats where we are now and because Trump printed all them Covid Checks now you're all going to pay for them free $1200 flu Checks and for decade maybe in super HIGH inflation and costs across the board form Gas to Food so, you're 1200 Trump check gets paid for now, later on and lots more too. That's called inflation and how it works its built into the economy in ways, HIGH INFLATION.

Load Metric
    sanlimar please take notes.

Comments

Tellafriend:

Load Metric
    Seems this thread is been derailed, Let see if we can get it back on track to rentals/ flips and what have you

So I ended the story saying we sold the 1st flip and on to the next well not exactly that smooth

First flip was pending, I was still looking daily for next flip when I found out about a site called hubzu. This site for the most part sales foreclosure’s for lenders at auction.

I came across a house going to auction in a few days that was in same city as 1st flip, Decent working class city, 3/1/1 car garage 1000ish SF on 1/2 acre. So I called my realtor and ask her to get lock box code we would like to see it.

Then I called my sister and told her about the property and we were gonna see the next day, We had already seen outside before ever calling realtor.

Next day we tour the place was pretty nice new carrier AC everything was decent, Needed new floors, Paint, refrigerator, Stove but really not bad. Especially compared to the one we just finished.

So I called my sister and told her we should bid, She asked how much and I told her don’t really know but maybe 45k or so but then I told her could go higher because home owners might bid because place is in good condition

Now we haven’t collected a dime from 1st flip as it was pending, This wasn’t a problem she had the cash to buy this and I had no problem fixing this without closing on other one.

So auction day comes and I get her on the phone and start bidding. Alot activity and we blew past 40k then passed 50k. She said keep bidding so we keep going 51k 53k 55k and finally lost the pig bidding against us. We had our 2nd flip after closing about 3 weeks after auction, I get to work and my sister went on a 10 day cruise, lol

We had this one done in only 10 days and I had put in 8k and it was ready to list @ 110k

To be continued…..
    -Allergic to the struggle

Load Metric
    hes going to continue it later, garrett.

Comments

garrett: cogent loll felt properly used here and heard yah lol

Load Metric
    You couldn’t walk around a property let alone be hands on doing a flip, Please stick to posting in a hamburger ratings thread. Got lost #Pig

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post
    You couldn’t walk around a property let alone be hands on doing a flip, Please stick to posting in a hamburger ratings thread. Got lost #Pig
    Flipping properties and blowing yourself about is as gay as Garrett

Hope the Browns fuck your big bet up fag

Comments

4BET: Dupe

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ok25 View Post

Couldn’t be nothing farther from the truth, Only a broke monkey would think I am bragging about flipping. This is just a honest account of the real world of flipping/ rentals

Not a tv show were I drive by in a new Benz stop go in and pick up a hammer and pound the wall when the cameras are on.

Load Metric

Know exactly what you're trying to be imply here and lol clever.

Guess im a loser, literally do not have a job career or a Job. Probably for the foreseeable future too maybe forever. Also never married no kids so none of those Costs either. If purposefully annoying hating one me. Oh well some people aren't nice that is real too. Your my last and only two REDs too I've noticed, you like using the Rating system against honest posters here i already see, from my own actual account. And ill tell you this come at me, lets goo you cant handle me. You think you can probably, well idk but am not one to run and hide so. And if a woman then id apologize but if your a guy acting this way well then, clearly you have a reason and well a problem then. So just tell it like it is, what's up with you and if your a woman needling on that account well be nicer then. Have a nice Day!

Last edited by garrett; 12-11-2022 at 07:59 AM. Reason: Properly Edited

Load Metric
    S u N d A y f U n D a Y

Silver
    Load Metric

Couldn’t be nothing farther from the truth, Only a broke monkey would think I am bragging about flipping. This is just a honest account of the real world of flipping/ rentals

Not a tv show were I drive by in a new Benz stop go in and pick up a hammer and pound the wall when the cameras are on.
    Not a dupe

You tilt easily

Fag

Broke? Why assume you know shit

My appearance in the wagering thread pisses on your results

Fact.

Load Metric

Not a dupe

You tilt easily

Fag

Broke? Why assume you know shit

My appearance in the wagering thread pisses on your results

Fact.

Comments

garrett:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Consider investing in an English language course before anything else.

The grammatical errors evident in your posts are a red flag to anyone you hope to do business with.

Load Metric
    I'm back splendid isn't it

Today is now Monday not so Funday as Sunday is supposed to be in many peoples minds, or world or well yeah. So we have HIGH inflation and that is the result of any massive amount of PAPER dollars printed in a short period of time. For whatever the Reason Presidents or Congress use to justify it and like this time Covid was the justification. Now fast forward and with real science and well, time, we realize the Flu virus is just that a stupid contagion, flu virus its not ANTHRAX never was never will be which would be an actual, real Catastrophe of sorts. Covid or this Flu Virus was literally just a test run of sorts I believe.

Why is the Government did benefit im sure now. In case an actual and real pandemic ever found its way here to our home America, we will now be better off to handle any of it, since we ha d a dry run of sorts via Covid a flu virus. And what that did was probably gave our actual United States Government an opportunity to tell States STOP, SHUT DOWN NOW. And so what I believe is unbeknownst to us all, and many was this was a test=Case of sorts by our Government to see how much, if any Control they do have when needed to be and say STOP SHUT DOWN NOW... And we did it worked, so good job probably and this goes beyond Government im talking all the way down to multi Billion Dollar Corporations to States, all of it when the United States Government tells you STOP you have no choice as an America we always listen to our Government first or else. And if you do not like this and can not understand it then go make yourself a Citizen somewhere else in this Big World we have too many already using our services, but ill stay nice on track per this posst..

And they did had no Choice since Federal Trumps State rule in America too, that is very important to understand and know here

Thread Information