Page 812 of 947 FirstFirst ... 312712762802808809810811812813814815816822862912 ... LastLast
Results 16,221 to 16,240 of 18935

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Gold
    Load Metric
    You get gout from these shots which I understand is very painful yet you're still considering doing it to yourself a 4th time? I'm so happy nobody has tricked me into a 3rd shot and at this point its not happening. Because I had no side effects from the 2 I had I can't say I regret those but given the choice to make again I would take zero shots.

Gold
    Load Metric
    https://unherd.com/thepost/study-into-mrna/

So some preliminary data is suggesting that mRNA vaccines may not cause a decrease in overall mortality, because whatever benefit from immunity is offset by cardiovascular related mortality. Obviously, overall mortality isn't the whole story, and a full accounting may show an overall benefit for many groups of people (and could be worse than Covid itself for other groups).

I very rarely agree with Devidee about anything, but it does appear the "establishment" is ramping up their coverage of partisan culture war issues to distract from other news that doesn't fit their narrative, eg. Covid vaccine data.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Also, at this point I dont see myself getting a 4th Pfizer shot; and I am leaning towards not having my son get a 3rd shot or my daughter (currently not eligible due to age) any mRNA shot, regardless of CDC recommendations.

Load Metric
    Apparently the 12% efficacy only lasts 7 days. After 7 days the efficacy falls to less than 1%. This data is per Pfizer. Wow.

Anyone even thinking about taking this vaccine after this data dump is either a zealot or extremely stupid (likely both).

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Apparently the 12% efficacy only lasts 7 days. After 7 days the efficacy falls to less than 1%. This data is per Pfizer. Wow.

Anyone even thinking about taking this vaccine after this data dump is either a zealot or extremely stupid (likely both).

Load Metric
    The CDC secretly tracked the locations of millions of Americans using data they bought from a Peter Thiel-backed spy firm.

People who think they are intelligent, attack people like “the fascist” Thiel and defend the CDC’s supposed experts.

What these “smart acting” idiots fail to realize is that Thiel and the CDC are on the same team.

Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    Hey this isn't a ball game where you stick with your team.
    Follow the science!

Breaking News
    JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - Two new sublineages of the Omicron coronavirus variant can dodge antibodies from earlier infection well enough to trigger a new wave, but are far less able to thrive in the blood of people vaccinated against COVID-19, South African scientists have found.

The scientists from multiple institutions were examining Omicron's BA.4 and BA.5 sublineages - which the World Health Organization last month added to its monitoring list. They took blood samples from 39 participants previously infected by Omicron when it first showed up at the end of last year.

At this point I expect all the unvaccinated to make an appointment, the debate is officially over.
    Haven't been around for a few years but I'm glad to see there are still a lot of dumb fucks hanging around.. I'm sure you're nice though lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Didn't you also say you packed on like 25 pounds and eat like shit?

Occam's razor brother.
    Didn't sloppy joe say he packed 25 pounds of dick in his mouth.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Didn't you also say you packed on like 25 pounds and eat like shit?

Occam's razor brother.
    Didn't sloppy joe say he packed 25 pounds of dick in his mouth.
    not your best work mickeycrimm

Load Metric
    A major chunk of Washington D.C.’s reporting corps is testing positive for Covid because of the White House Correspondents’ Dinner, even though they were ~all boosted & tested negative prior to dinner.

This means the tests and vaccines are working, you guys.

Comments

splitthis: Trust the science lol

dwai: lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    A major chunk of Washington D.C.’s reporting corps is testing positive for Covid because of the White House Correspondents’ Dinner, even though they were ~all boosted & tested negative prior to dinner.

This means the tests and vaccines are working, you guys.
    The vaccine is basically a fail when it comes to preventing symptomatic COVID after about 4 months. It's especially fail after 6 months. It provides some benefit to preventing severe disease for a long time, but it's not going to stop you from getting sick, except for the first few months after getting it.

That's why all those people got sick at the WH Correspondents Dinner. These people were probably all boosted around October.

There is a reasonable question regarding whether it's even worth bothering, if you have to keep running back to do this every 4 months -- especially for those who get sick from it, like I do. There's no other vaccine like this. Even the flu one is just a once a year thing.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Can someone link me to an official source regarding this 12% efficacy thing? I keep seeing this on Twitter and this forum, but I'm not seeing anything credible linked.

I want to read this for myself.

If it means 12% efficacy a year later, I would totally believe that. Three months later? I doubt it.

Load Metric
    Health Canada has just updated their COVID dashboard. 99.96% of the COVID deaths in the last 1 week period were Vaccinated. 70% were boosted.

Guys, this means the vaccine is working.

Comments

dwai: LOL

Gold
    Load Metric
    Health Canada has just updated their COVID dashboard. 99.96% of the COVID deaths in the last 1 week period were Vaccinated. 70% were boosted.

Go get that 4th shot, Druff!

Comments

dwai: LOL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post

PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post

ROFL KHALWAT INJECTED HIS KIDS WITH THIS SHIT AND TOLD US WE WERE HORRIBLE FOR NOT DOING IT!

WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT

YOU TOO DRUFF, AND BCR

Comments

1marley1: Stupid fucking retard rep

country978:

splitthis: Science

Platinum
    Load Metric
    What is going to kill more people the vaccine or the actual virus? Will be a close call in 5 years.

David Lim
    @davidalim
    · 14m
    BREAKING on J&J Covid-19 vaccine: "After conducting an updated analysis, evaluation and investigation of reported cases, the FDA has determined that the risk of thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome ... warrants limiting the authorized use of the vaccine." twitter.com/US_FDA/status/…
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/fda-l...aign=dwtwitter

FDA Limits Authorized Use Of Johnson & Johnson Coronavirus Vaccine Due To ‘Potentially Life-Threatening Blood Clots’

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) announced late Thursday afternoon that it has limited the authorized use of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine to adults who cannot receive other coronavirus vaccines.

The FDA said in a statement, “After conducting an updated analysis, evaluation and investigation of reported cases, the FDA has determined that the risk of thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS), a syndrome of rare and potentially life-threatening blood clots in combination with low levels of blood platelets with onset of symptoms approximately one to two weeks following administration of the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine, warrants limiting the authorized use of the vaccine.”
    Last edited by NaturalBornHustler; 05-05-2022 at 02:07 PM.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    What is going to kill more people the vaccine or the actual virus? Will be a close call in 5 years.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/fda-l...aign=dwtwitter

FDA Limits Authorized Use Of Johnson & Johnson Coronavirus Vaccine Due To ‘Potentially Life-Threatening Blood Clots’

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) announced late Thursday afternoon that it has limited the authorized use of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine to adults who cannot receive other coronavirus vaccines.

The FDA said in a statement, “After conducting an updated analysis, evaluation and investigation of reported cases, the FDA has determined that the risk of thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS), a syndrome of rare and potentially life-threatening blood clots in combination with low levels of blood platelets with onset of symptoms approximately one to two weeks following administration of the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine, warrants limiting the authorized use of the vaccine.”
    I was kind of curious about this blood clot story regarding the #2 LPGA golfer in the world. Just 23 years old and an elite athlete with a sudden blood clot.

hmmmm. Probably just a coincidence.

World No. 2 golfer Nelly Korda receiving treatment for a blood clot

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/14/golf/...ntl/index.html

Comments

NaturalBornHustler: wow missed that one.....peak physical condition 23 yr old SMH

devidee: Many such cases

Load Metric
    “We didn’t understand that it’s a fairly low fatality rate and that it’s a disease mainly in the elderly, kind of like flu is, although a bit different than that.”

-Bill Gates

Actually, Bill, many of us did understand this from the beginning.

Comments

splitthis: Biggest hoax in history

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

guess we're out of bullets.

Also 700B of QE....

They really dropping bombs

Knew there was going to be a cost eventually

Thread Information