Page 10 of 104 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: ***OFFICIAL RUSSIA/UKRAINE WAR*** thread

Load Metric
    George Orwell on Spanish Civil War propaganda :

Early in life I have noticed that no event is ever correctly reported in a newspaper, but in Spain, for the first time, I saw newspaper reports which did not bear any relation to the facts, not even the relationship which is implied in an ordinary lie. I saw great battles reported where there had been no fighting, and complete silence where hundreds of men had been killed. I saw troops who had fought bravely denounced as cowards and traitors, and others who had never seen a shot fired hailed as heroes of imaginary victories; and I saw newspapers in London retailing these lies and eager intellectuals building emotional superstructures over events that never happened. I saw, in fact, history being written not in terms of what happened but of what ought to have happened according to various “party lines.”

Comments

Sanlmar: +1

Entropy: Pretty much

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post

Early in life I have noticed that no event is ever correctly reported in a newspaper, but in Spain, for the first time, I saw newspaper reports which did not bear any relation to the facts, not even the relationship which is implied in an ordinary lie. I saw great battles reported where there had been no fighting, and complete silence where hundreds of men had been killed. I saw troops who had fought bravely denounced as cowards and traitors, and others who had never seen a shot fired hailed as heroes of imaginary victories; and I saw newspapers in London retailing these lies and eager intellectuals building emotional superstructures over events that never happened. I saw, in fact, history being written not in terms of what happened but of what ought to have happened according to various “party lines.”

Name:  D21C8E95-17AD-4CE8-857A-DA80F0886C17.jpeg
Views: 354
Size:  33.5 KB

Comments

splitthis:

Gold
    Load Metric
    Holy shit Roman Ambrovich has shifted control of his soccer club to shield it from sanctions, there's people tracking these oligarch's yachts.
    Doing the right thing for the wrong reason is still a right. You know those guys have their wealth shielded ten times over, you need to take them to
    a CIA black site to get anything out of them, which will never happen, but I digress.

I don't say this lightly, this is the best article I've read about UKR Russia ever.
    Read it, it's from a year ago.
    https://www.salon.com/2021/01/19/who...n-policy-team/

Cliffs
    This stupid pig and her collaborators in the media, defense industry and Neocon thinks tanks caused this war in UKR and the Iraq and Afhgan wars.
    They cost us an unimaginable amount of money, killed countless lives and caused misery on a unimaginable scale. This small cabal's lies and policies
    may very well lead to the implosion of the USA. Your grand kids will have to hell to pay because of these traitors.
    They destroyed the middle east and Europe by causing the migrant crisis.
    God damn arrest this bitch and all her think tank friends for espionage against the USA.
    Name:  Nuland.JPG
Views: 339
Size:  165.2 KB
    They've caused so much damage.
    After Obama fired this pig he was able to get help from Putin in Syria and he Putin helped USA with thew JCPOA.
    The very last thing they want is peace.
    i'm out
    Last edited by Entropy; 02-26-2022 at 10:17 PM.

Load Metric
    Name:  159D48F6-C718-4A4F-AABE-F83AAC3B68DC.jpeg
Views: 338
Size:  100.9 KB

Name:  E845B70A-452D-4F28-826E-B61FE4DF8078.jpeg
Views: 323
Size:  114.6 KB

Man, this guy really dies around.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Name:  159D48F6-C718-4A4F-AABE-F83AAC3B68DC.jpeg
Views: 338
Size:  100.9 KB

Name:  E845B70A-452D-4F28-826E-B61FE4DF8078.jpeg
Views: 323
Size:  114.6 KB

Man, this guy really dies around.

Hopefully you're just trolling

Please tell me you're just trolling

Comments

devidee: Dies around bro!

Load Metric
    Latest from Gen. Jack Keane:

Comments

drufdajewgod: This guy Jack Kean is impressive. Very intelligent and wise, this guy is on the ball.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Name:  D21C8E95-17AD-4CE8-857A-DA80F0886C17.jpeg
Views: 354
Size:  33.5 KB
    Here’s some for ya.

Name:  AA284382-3054-4982-9F1F-E4EB27B04623.jpeg
Views: 315
Size:  228.1 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

Comments

splitthis: Disgusting and embarrassing this administration

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...omic-measures/

We, the leaders of the European Commission, France, Germany, Italy, the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States condemn Putin’s war of choice and attacks on the sovereign nation and people of Ukraine. We stand with the Ukrainian government and the Ukrainian people in their heroic efforts to resist Russia’s invasion. Russia’s war represents an assault on fundamental international rules and norms that have prevailed since the Second World War, which we are committed to defending. We will hold Russia to account and collectively ensure that this war is a strategic failure for Putin.

This past week, alongside our diplomatic efforts and collective work to defend our own borders and to assist the Ukrainian government and people in their fight, we, as well as our other allies and partners around the world, imposed severe measures on key Russian institutions and banks, and on the architects of this war, including Russian President Vladimir Putin.

As Russian forces unleash their assault on Kyiv and other Ukrainian cities, we are resolved to continue imposing costs on Russia that will further isolate Russia from the international financial system and our economies. We will implement these measures within the coming days.

Specifically, we commit to undertake the following measures:

First, we commit to ensuring that selected Russian banks are removed from the SWIFT messaging system. This will ensure that these banks are disconnected from the international financial system and harm their ability to operate globally.

Second, we commit to imposing restrictive measures that will prevent the Russian Central Bank from deploying its international reserves in ways that undermine the impact of our sanctions.

Third, we commit to acting against the people and entities who facilitate the war in Ukraine and the harmful activities of the Russian government. Specifically, we commit to taking measures to limit the sale of citizenship—so called golden passports—that let wealthy Russians connected to the Russian government become citizens of our countries and gain access to our financial systems.

Fourth, we commit to launching this coming week a transatlantic task force that will ensure the effective implementation of our financial sanctions by identifying and freezing the assets of sanctioned individuals and companies that exist within our jurisdictions. As a part of this effort we are committed to employing sanctions and other financial and enforcement measures on additional Russian officials and elites close to the Russian government, as well as their families, and their enablers to identify and freeze the assets they hold in our jurisdictions. We will also engage other governments and work to detect and disrupt the movement of ill-gotten gains, and to deny these individuals the ability to hide their assets in jurisdictions across the world.

Finally, we will step up or coordination against disinformation and other forms of hybrid warfare.

We stand with the Ukrainian people in this dark hour. Even beyond the measures we are announcing today, we are prepared to take further measures to hold Russia to account for its attack on Ukraine.

That'll show Putin!!!!

Alternatively you would suggest what?
    Don't let your usual bias cloud that critical thinking brain.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Dnw since it's most likely pro war propaganda.
    https://theintercept.com/2021/08/19/...ndustry-media/
    What neither Keane nor the host in either of these segments mentioned is that he has more than merely a patriotic interest in the continued occupation. Keane, a former board member at weapons maker General Dynamics, is chair of AM General, the company that makes Humvees. He also sits on the boards of Cyalume Technologies Inc., which manufactures military chemical lights and other technology deployed on the battlefield in Afghanistan, and the Institute for the Study of War, a think tank that publishes defense policy proposals with the aim of “developing the next generation of national security leaders” and is backed by CACI International Inc., General Dynamics, and other defense contractors.
    end quote

It should be a scandal these networks don't disclose their supposed military experts COI's.

Load Metric
    The CNN guy dying twice is a hoax

https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL1N2V10K6

Like CNN itself.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Name:  OnlyAdorableAoudad-small (1).gif
Views: 284
Size:  621.7 KB

let it go sweety

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Dnw since it's most likely pro war propaganda.
    https://theintercept.com/2021/08/19/...ndustry-media/
    What neither Keane nor the host in either of these segments mentioned is that he has more than merely a patriotic interest in the continued occupation. Keane, a former board member at weapons maker General Dynamics, is chair of AM General, the company that makes Humvees. He also sits on the boards of Cyalume Technologies Inc., which manufactures military chemical lights and other technology deployed on the battlefield in Afghanistan, and the Institute for the Study of War, a think tank that publishes defense policy proposals with the aim of “developing the next generation of national security leaders” and is backed by CACI International Inc., General Dynamics, and other defense contractors.
    end quote

It should be a scandal these networks don't disclose their supposed military experts COI's.
    Which means Keane is uniquesly positioned to give a good analysis of the war. If not Keane then who do you propose we get the analysis of the war from?

Load Metric
    n
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Load Metric
    From news coverage, or the lack of it, America has mostly moved on from the “war” already. And financial markets are showing confidence that it’s something that won’t even be a story in a few weeks, and with little economic impact on America.

Dow futures are up over 800 for Monday and the S&P and NASDAQ also showing big gains.

And the liberal media sees the story as a loser for Biden so it’s all about how to best spin it, and if that doesn’t work move on to the next “crisis”.

Load Metric
    Name:  7F1A5002-43AB-4D41-8C15-883F1E5D702A.png
Views: 290
Size:  205.3 KB

Gold
    Load Metric
    Name:  7F1A5002-43AB-4D41-8C15-883F1E5D702A.png
Views: 290
Size:  205.3 KB
    Yep Klitcho is actually armed and fighting buit the media ignored him.

PUTIN ORDERS NUKES ON HIGH ALERT!

Earlier I posted Putin's warning to countries that interfere.

I couldn't find the one I seen, i'm telling you he's fucking serious and sick of being ignored.
    He ended it with rage on his face stating I HOPE YOU HEAR ME!

Comments

devidee: Disinformation is the new information

Load Metric
    Name:  F963DF66-C7E7-482D-B22A-D839B33673D9.jpeg
Views: 269
Size:  46.5 KB

Sorry Jamal. But we seem to be full.

Load Metric
    Name:  C382755E-6C60-46FE-B3B1-0C85120CD172.jpeg
Views: 227
Size:  155.4 KB

Wait! Ukrainians lie too! That’s not fair.

Load Metric
    Name:  9587F079-0179-4E6F-BAF1-F1F61D4C3627.jpeg
Views: 218
Size:  50.7 KB

Stunning and brave.

Thread Information