Sorry in advance to Mumbles for potential grammar errors

Load Metric
    great content lately les

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Skirts

They are every where
    I thought you were going to say they had bars.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Skirts

They are every where
    I thought you were going to say they had bars.

"I DID NOT KNOW THAT"

Name:  0F1E63FC-1099-4353-B693-DBFA00FD780D.jpeg
Views: 441
Size:  35.0 KB

But seriously, female flight attendants apparently are still required to show of those gams and if you pick the right spot in the bar the beer seems less expensive

See clown you just have to hang in for a bit and you'll get you're moneys worth

Comments

country978:

Load Metric
    I perform a lot a work at Logan Airport Boston, and skirts are fairly rare imo for female travelers.
    Even mid-summer.

Yoga pants are not only American women's choice of travel garb, but international as well.

When Alitalia lands, attention is paid. And yoga pants rule the roost.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntmissioner View Post
    I perform a lot a work at Logan Airport Boston, and skirts are fairly rare imo for female travelers.
    Even mid-summer.

Yoga pants are not only American women's choice of travel garb, but international as well.

When Alitalia lands, attention is paid. And yoga pants rule the roost.
    Not talking about travellers but female flight attendants

Name:  ABFA8905-6682-4D2C-9407-2FAD3589E1FA.jpeg
Views: 385
Size:  145.5 KB

and yes that is a Halloween costume

Load Metric
    The Langoliers

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The days of leering at young, hot flight attendants are mostly over.

They ended the practice long ago of keeping flight attendants young, female, and attractive. Now it's mostly older chicks, with some dudes mixed in.

The exception is on discount airlines. I accidentally flew Air Canada Rouge, not understanding what a piece of shit it was until minutes after I booked it. I posted about this about 7 years ago. If you look at reviews for that awful budget airline, you'll see remarks that the flight attendants are "young and green". This was absolutely true. While it was a mixture of males and females, I will say that some of the females were attractive. However, they were also really incompetent and somewhat combative. I found myself wishing for the 55-year-olds back.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

They ended the practice long ago of keeping flight attendants young, female, and attractive. Now it's mostly older chicks, with some dudes mixed in.

The exception is on discount airlines. I accidentally flew Air Canada Rouge, not understanding what a piece of shit it was until minutes after I booked it. I posted about this about 7 years ago. If you look at reviews for that awful budget airline, you'll see remarks that the flight attendants are "young and green". This was absolutely true. While it was a mixture of males and females, I will say that some of the females were attractive. However, they were also really incompetent and somewhat combative. I found myself wishing for the 55-year-olds back.
    So you’re a GILF guy?

When at an international airport as busy as Vancouver’s the female flight attendants are almost always dressed in skirts. Females in general have given up on skirts but but not at the fore-mentioned location.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    leering
    adjective
    "looking or gazing in a lascivious or unpleasant way"

las·civ·i·ous
    adjective
    (of a person, manner, or gesture) feeling or revealing an overt and often offensive sexual desire.

Interesting word choice Druff, at least your days of leering are "mostly" over.

Load Metric

The thing about discount airlines is they hire young inexperienced pilots. They pay them like shit with the idea they can advance quickly to better routes and perks. We rarely have a plane crash anymore due to pilot error so I guess its been a good strategy. But I don't like see 20 somethings in the cockpit, that is just me. I like the guy in his early 50s when I peak into the cockpit walking on. I'll even settle for the 40 something woman pilot as well. 20 something female pilot I am definitely faking a panic attack and getting off the plane and changing my flight.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

The thing about discount airlines is they hire young inexperienced pilots. They pay them like shit with the idea they can advance quickly to better routes and perks. We rarely have a plane crash anymore due to pilot error so I guess its been a good strategy. But I don't like see 20 somethings in the cockpit, that is just me. I like the guy in his early 50s when I peak into the cockpit walking on. I'll even settle for the 40 something woman pilot as well. 20 something female pilot I am definitely faking a panic attack and getting off the plane and changing my flight.
    Right on topic. What's you're take on grass fed beef?

Comments

Jayjami: Les owning tgull rep

Load Metric

As usual your homegrown threads fucking suck, uninteresting and usually the byproduct of a 1/5 of vodka. So I decided to hijack it and make it my own. What a perpetual drunk bitch you are.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

As usual your homegrown threads fucking suck, uninteresting and usually the byproduct of a 1/5 of vodka. So I decided to hijack it and make it my own. What a perpetual drunk bitch you are.

Wind him up and watch him go.

Name:  D5752BBE-C6C7-4368-ACA6-0C4666547CD8.gif
Views: 232
Size:  5.10 MB

Load Metric

Grass Fed Beef is pretty damn good, yet expensive. Much better than the McDonald's you eat.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

That's true about most professions.

When I go to the doctor, I hope to find a person around my age. I don't want to get a doctor under 30 or over 60. In fact, before choosing a doctor to visit, I will often look up their age and not go with them if it turns out they're too young or too old.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    The Langoliers
    Great story…terrible movie.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post

Grass Fed Beef is pretty damn good, yet expensive. Much better than the McDonald's you eat.
    Rarely eat fast food but grass fed beef is actually less tasty according my foodie sister who is a steak a week person

Can Rico's afford steak?

Load Metric

Rarely eat fast food but grass fed beef is actually less tasty according my foodie sister who is a steak a week person

Can Rico's afford steak?

Grass Fed Beef is muy delicioso, your sister doesn't know shit. And you'll need to ask an actual Rico for the answer to your racist question.

Comments

splitthis: Lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Grass Fed Beef is muy delicioso, your sister doesn't know shit. And you'll need to ask an actual Rico for the answer to your racist question.
    I'm sure dumpster divers like you are just happy to find dog meat.

And btw, Splitthis considers your type inferior regardless of what scraps you find

Comments

splitthis: Wrong

Thread Information