Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Favorite to win it all, most likely. They’ll coast during the regular season.
I expect we will regurgitate this post with the same expected frequency as Druff’s Kershaw nonsense.

I am very disappointed BCR. I expect more from you.

Jeannie, Linda, Rob & BCR

The Lakers are reportedly targeting Kyrie Irving as highly as Kawhi Leonard now that they have max cap space
SBNation 1 hour ago.

Crazy Kyrie. He’s liable to wake up tomorrow and the clock on his nightstand will show 11:11.

Crazy Kyrie will see that as a sign that he was meant to reunite with LeBron. Money won’t be an obstacle.

Kyrie Irving doubles down on flat Earth belief, offers thoughts on dinosaurs
Kyrie Irving also doesn't believe we know what dinosaurs actually look like

Oh yeah. It’s all starting to align. This has LA written all over it. I’ll drive him to the airport.

You read way too much into me simply being intrigued by the mechanics of a situation. I’m generally curious if pure organizational dysfunction can be overcome by sheer talent. In this case, only if it’s a Kawhi type do I think it’s the case. I laughed my ass off when Pelinka mismanaged the trade which is causing all these extra moves to be necessary. I’m not rooting for it or against it. The NBA is this beautiful sport, but the athletes and everything that surrounds it is simply tmz.

When he’s talking 55 wins I’m simply thinking in terms of a # that he bet on. When I’m talking favorites, I’m simply thinking if it comes down to Harden/Paul against AD And Lebron, I’m taking the latter every time because the first set of head cases are worse at basketball than the latter set of head cases. I giggled at the New Orleans trade because I look forward to four years from now when the Lakers have no assets.

I would greatly enjoy the Clippers and Ballmer's big fat checkbook having a decade to kick sand in the Lakers face. The only way this gamble pays off is if they win a few championships because dark days are coming. I think it’s game over and you can hand them the trophy if they land Kawhi even if Linda Rambis is drawing up plays, but I find it highly improbable he joins that circus. I wouldn’t touch Kyrie with a ten foot pole. I still have old pms China telling me I was right when I told him to not be excited to add him, that he’s not worth the headaches, and he seems to be getting worse. The NBA is just a male soap opera. A guilty pleasure. I like the behind the scenes machinations because they are plot twists. My team likely never wins another championship in my lifetime. I need to be entertained somehow.