Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
While a funny follow-up to the "Leave Micon alone" video, this Lannister/Animosity thing does raise an interesting question.

Up until now, I figured that Lannister was just some friend of jsearles who may or may not have shared his account with him.

I thought Lannister was probably real, but otherwise had no interest in PFA unless jsearles was physically with him.

Now it comes out that Animosity and Lannister are the same person. That was the big reveal at the end of the video, for those of you who don't realize it.

Animosity goes way back to the NWP days, before jsearles was around. He was liked well enough, but then scammed some people on Boris and ran off. China was one of his victims.

When PFA went up, Animosity registered as "Windsor Lockwood", but again ran off when people recognized his voice on radio, and identified him as Animosity.

So now it turns out that Animosity's latest account is Lannister.

But more importantly, it appears that jsearles found this community (going back to Donkdown) through Animosity.

Or, simply put, jsearles, who welched on a $500 bet, was brought here by close friend Animosity/Lannister, who scammed people on boris.

I had always assumed that jsearles just found this community on his own.

So Lannister... care to explain all of this?
They both joined in 2006 around the same time. Searles was multi accounting Party Poker free rolls at that time.