Thread: Trip Report : Peru

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bronze
    Load Metric

Trip Report : Peru

Well I thought I would take the time to go through my trip report to Peru which happened a few weeks ago. I went out there for 15 days in total and had a wonderful time. I hope you like

I went with my girlfiend, her sister and her cousin and we leftv from Heathrow airport to get a plane to Madrid which takes about 2 hours and then a plane to Lima in Perus which took about 12 hours. The flights themselves were very good. The short flight was comfortable if unspectacular whereas the long haul flight was great. We were only in economy class but the seats themselves were very spacious and there were full amnetities on the plan including Wi-Fi.

One thing i did note was the cost of WiFi which was incredible. I basically tried to log on to listen to PFA radio and paid $5 for a period of time without paying to much attention to the limitations..Anyway, WiFi lasted a grand total of 32 seconds before i had used my limit...Not my best purchase ever.

We landed in Lima (The capital) and immediately took an internal flight to Cuscos which took about 1 hour and cost about $125 / person. Once we arrived we took a taxi (which are incredibly cheap) to are lodgings about 45 minutes away and paid a total of $3. We deliberately reserved a Peruvian style environment to stay as opposed to a hotel.

Name:  IMAG0190.jpg
Views: 901
Size:  860.7 KB

We were staying for 3 nights and it would out about $140 / person for 3 nights. The place was very homely and in a Peruvian style as wanted. Fresh fruit , was on the side with coco tea and coffee and in the fridge was milk, cheese, jam, eggs and ham with a fresh loaf and rolls on the side. The two rooms were extremely comfortable and the temperature in the evenings was lovely at about 60-70.

On day 2 we took a tour to various Inka sites in and around Cusco, the pictures do not do justice to the size of the various sites and sheer vastness of unspoilt territory.

Name:  IMAG0198.jpg
Views: 915
Size:  1.09 MB
    Name:  IMAG0205.jpg
Views: 872
Size:  1.18 MB
    Name:  IMAG0216.jpg
Views: 901
Size:  1.07 MB

This was like a small cavern underneath the mountaininous area where they used to do human sacrifices. You can just see the platform where this took place and this is always at 3 degrees so very cold. Feels quite errie when standing over it and feeling for yourself.

Name:  IMAG0227.jpg
Views: 892
Size:  899.4 KB

Part 2 below

Comments

MumblesBadly: Cool!

Brittney Griner's Clit: sorry about other thread. Glad I goated you into coontent!

YUUP: Good stuff

Lord of the Fraud: splendid

Baron Von Strucker: I am exausted after reading were is the pool and a waitress
    Last edited by nutty007; 10-20-2015 at 02:50 AM.

Thread Information