finally knocked out my eye surgery yesterday

holy shit what a difference

my vision had deteriorated so quickly over the last 3 weeks I could barely see 10 feet in front of my face

still slightly blurry at long distances but overall its a game changer

I’m staying in town for at least another two weeks and will be getting back into action playing as much poker as possible to get nice and tuned up

oh and bottomset will be pleased to know that I did upgrade to a suite at the Rio….they are basically giving the rooms away during the week.

been several months since I’ve played any poker due to my limited vision, but I feel like diving back in head first now…shouldn’t take long to get dialed in again

Brother Pipes is cordially invited to fire a few bullets on me with plenty of upcoming events left in the schedule

picking up my car this afternoon which has been essentially ‘abandoned’ for the last two weeks near SouthPoint

you guys would not even believe all the crazy shit that has happened to me on this trip

oh lastly this morning just met the guy who won the 300 buy in Colossus for 500k and he knew me from NWP he was like holy shit you’re jewdonk lol we talked for like an hour

good to be back in action thank God my vision is back I really underestimated just how bad it was…brand new ballgame now