Thread: Vinnie Favorito DD at The Flamingo

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Vinnie Favorito DD at The Flamingo

Anyone who has been in Vegas the past decade has probably seen the ad for Vinnie Favorito, a "dirty style" comic, at The Flamingo.

Favorito is from the Boston area, and would often be the donator at the comedian poker games and Foxwoods, owing people a good amount of money (I do stand up from time-to-time, and have heard many a "chino" bad beat story from the burned). After owing so much in Boston/NYC, he came to Vegas and found some success.

The show was shut down after it was revealed he owed even more in gambling debts. I don't know how people kept loaning him money considering he once starred in a documentary called, "Poker Bustouts".

http://www.reviewjournal.com/enterta...-flamingo-show

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Holy shit...

I saw him with a group on maybe his lat show. I had never heard of him. The group I was with who had seen him a few times before said I was the first one to ever shut him down. He asked my name. I said JaVarius. It went on from there. I was wasted buy I passed all his tests and he moved on. He was excellent though and went so hard on the blacks in the audience that you would think he was a member of this site.
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 05-08-2015 at 04:10 AM.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Holy shit...

I saw him with a group on maybe his lat show. I had never heard of him. The group I was with who had seen him a few times before said I was the first one to ever shut him down. He asked my name. I said JaVarius. It went on from there. I was wasted buy I passed all his tests and he moved on. He was excellent though and went so hard on the blacks in the audience that you would think he was a member of this site.

Vinny's show has been shut down. Vinny owes alot of people money for a long time now. I guess if you like simple racist humor and a lying scumbag thief , then this guy's for you. What a piece of crap Favorito is.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Favorito used to play poker a lot at Flamingo

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Comments

lvpkr1009: Saw this poster when I was down there over the weekend and couldn't figure out why the name was familiar
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Load Metric
    He was a good laugh. Not for the sensitive.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Two guys scheduled to come on radio this Thursday to talk about their allegations of being ripped off by Vinny (which I believe).

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Two guys scheduled to come on radio this Thursday to talk about their allegations of being ripped off by Vinny (which I believe).
    In 2005/6 he played at WSOP..had his 2 kids in a photo standing up staring at me. no troubles from him/. Fish.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Here's the episode

always reminds me that in every poker broadcast you watch, there's always 2-4 guys on there who shouldn't be playing, have a serious gambling problem, and still somehow get the money to play anyways
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Thread Information