Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is Tony Bagadonuts the most overrated poster?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

You clearly didnt read the whole thread. Mike can put together $3000 if he wants to. And then he is going to run it up at poker and get his train back on the tracks. That will be right after he finishes his cardio and injections though.
    was this a flame of some sort? fail fail fail

stick to whatever it is that you think you do best. I'm not sure what that is, hopefully breeding is nowhere on the same list.

The roided out junkie living in his parents house and getting ready to go to an apartment with said parents, broke and destitute, has the audacity to tell me not to reproduce. Thats funny bro

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    this forum is only big enough for one attention whoring, self loathing alcoholic

limitles vs. bottomset

choose your weapons, only one of you makes it out of this thread alive

"Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. " -Mark Twain

twitter.com/jvferg72

Banned
    Load Metric
    LOL bottomset.

Guy pulls his head out of plugged toilets every so often long enough
    to drink himself unconscious and behave like a total internet douchebag.

He must be fun at parties.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    bottomset can be worse than jewdonk at times...And that takes some doing there...

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Stop the hijack, this thread is about my being overrated. Let's get back on topic please.

Bottomset, I'm not sure where this is coming from. Jealousy?? Envy?? I'm not sure but honestly you've been one of my favorites for a long time now, I've sung your praises for years but your comments to vwls were rude and ungentlemanly, and I call it like I see it.

Les.............I don't even know where to start. When you are in a sober mind you routinely praise me as a friend and someone who is devoid of bullshit. However, when I address your outrageous behavior honestly while you are in one of your moods, all of a sudden I'm on my high horse and enjoying the view.

The truth is I like both of you, but you both think you can come on any board you wish, whip it out and start swinging it around with impunity.

Neither DD nor PFA are your personal litter boxes, please stop treating them as such....

Coming down off my horse now.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Stop the hijack, this thread is about my being overrated. Let's get back on topic please.

Bottomset, I'm not sure where this is coming from. Jealousy?? Envy?? I'm not sure but honestly you've been one of my favorites for a long time now, I've sung your praises for years but your comments to vwls were rude and ungentlemanly, and I call it like I see it.

Les.............I don't even know where to start. When you are in a sober mind you routinely praise me as a friend and someone who is devoid of bullshit. However, when I address your outrageous behavior honestly while you are in one of your moods, all of a sudden I'm on my high horse and enjoying the view.

The truth is I like both of you, but you both think you can come on any board you wish, whip it out and start swinging it around with impunity.

Neither DD nor PFA are your personal litter boxes, please stop treating them as such....

Underrated IMO

Load Metric
    I prefer limitles x100 over bottomset AINEC!!! Les can be a handful, but he's a good kid, vs a crotchety abusive old man.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Hey I too also praised bottomset in the beginning and enjoyed his threads...But no matter what I said in recognition he always fired back brutally at me...I just gave up on him as I've never seen a person as negative as him...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post

Underrated IMO
    Bill Simmons would say he's been overrated for so long, he's now underrated. Or maybe properly rated. Or maybe the Ewing theory would work here, if Tbags left this place would thrive!

I'm just laughing at this entire thread. I personally enjoy Tony's contributions to sports threads I talk in, and I feel bad for the guy, me being a Viking fan I had to watch TJack for awhile, and actually tried to believe he might be good.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post

Underrated IMO
    Bill Simmons would say he's been overrated for so long, he's now underrated. Or maybe properly rated. Or maybe the Ewing theory would work here, if Tbags left this place would thrive!

I'm just laughing at this entire thread. I personally enjoy Tony's contributions to sports threads I talk in, and I feel bad for the guy, me being a Viking fan I had to watch TJack for awhile, and actually tried to believe he might be good.
    I think TJack was slightly underrated coming in, a little overrated last year and is now rated correctly. I feel he may be leaving soon...

Thread Information