Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Tony Bagadonuts the most overrated poster?

Bronze
    Load Metric

Is Tony Bagadonuts the most overrated poster?

I cannot think of any memorable thing this guy has writen. Yet, he is considered some type of authority. You want a posting legend? It's ME. I brought Ric Flair to the forums. SNF. Price is right. Cutting edge political analysis.

I have not seen anything Tony Bagoffeces. He came after me one time when I called out Angel, and I had to beat him down.

You know you are slippin when Micon cornholes you on national radio. Speaking of Micon, I am starting to warm up to him. Remember who your core posters are Druff and treat them with respect. It's legends like myself that can make, or break a forum. Keep that in mind when celebrating Tony Bagofshit.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset316 View Post
    I cannot think of any memorable thing this guy has writen. Yet, he is considered some type of authority. You want a posting legend? It's ME. I brought Ric Flair to the forums. SNF. Price is right. Cutting edge political analysis.

I have not seen anything Tony Bagoffeces. He came after me one time when I called out Angel, and I had to beat him down.

You know you are slippin when Micon cornholes you on national radio. Speaking of Micon, I am starting to warm up to him. Remember who your core posters are Druff and treat them with respect. It's legends like myself that can make, or break a forum. Keep that in mind when celebrating Tony Bagofshit.
    Oh dear

Drunk as a skunk and it's not yet noon on your side of the country

AND ON A WEDNESDAY

for shame bottomset, for shame.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post

Oh dear

AND ON A WEDNESDAY

LOL. This coming from a guy that almost intenionally poisened himself on you tube.

Load Metric

Oh dear

AND ON A WEDNESDAY

LOL. This coming from a guy that almost intenionally poisened himself on you tube.
    bwahahahahaa poisoned myself???? with CINNAMON???? DO TELL!!!!!

You crazy crazy man, why on earth are you unhappily drinking on this wednesday morning/afternoon? I am about to head out for cardio, if you can type fast enough I might get to read it before I hit the asphalt.
    Last edited by 408Mike; 05-16-2012 at 08:06 AM.
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Tony's a valuable asset to the community here...Members such as Tony are incredibly hard to incorparate into a site...Without him PFA would be just a fledging amongst many in the vast sea of the net. Enough said about the true master of the man...

Load Metric
    The only thing that I remember you posting is a thread in which you admitted that you lived in a shit hole, your brother had to hire a maid service to clean the place or you while you were in rehab (which your brother paid for too), you had to empty out your 401k to pay your rent and then you fell right back into alcoholism.

Nothing says "Thanks for all the help, brother." like getting drunk your first night back from rehab.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Serial Fail View Post
    The only thing that I remember you posting is a thread in which you admitted that you lived in a shit hole, your brother had to hire a maid service to clean the place or you while you were in rehab (which your brother paid for too), you had to empty out your 401k to pay your rent and then you fell right back into alcoholism.

Nothing says "Thanks for all the help, brother." like getting drunk your first night back from rehab.

Are you referencing 408 or the OP? I literally dont know who this OP is. Im not agreeing/disagreeing wholeheartedly about T-bags, I just dont recall who this OP even is at all.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Serial Fail View Post

Are you referencing 408 or the OP? I literally dont know who this OP is. Im not agreeing/disagreeing wholeheartedly about T-bags, I just dont recall who this OP even is at all.

The OP. He is a drunken fool who is obsessed with PIR and Ric Flair. He has burned through, just about, 25 user names because he has drank himself stupid so many times that he can never remember his password.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Tony Bagafeces mmc(made me chuckle)
    As another legend I feel qualified to respond here.
    Tony I like for the most part but lately he has been
    saddling up on the high horse and I think he likes it up there.

btw don't forget being the tornado/hurricane afficienado

Load Metric
    You didn't JUST refer to yourself as a legend, did you les?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You didn't JUST refer to yourself as a legend, did you les?
    limitles the legendary, yeah, has a ring to it.

william the great.........limitles the legendary

Load Metric

How many times are you going to recycle the same old schtick? A legend would reinvent himself every time; you have grown e-balls and regurgitated the same pedantic babble verbatim for years now. Once you're in recovery mode you become all apologetic and faggish.

If you're going to drink yourself away and spew your anger everywhere please make it more interesting.

Load Metric
    this forum is only big enough for one attention whoring, self loathing alcoholic

limitles vs. bottomset

choose your weapons, only one of you makes it out of this thread alive

Hi Lew!!!

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

How many times are you going to recycle the same old schtick? A legend would reinvent himself every time; you have grown e-balls and regurgitated the same pedantic babble verbatim for years now. Once you're in recovery mode you become all apologetic and faggish.

If you're going to drink yourself away and spew your anger everywhere please make it more interesting.
    pedantic

formed in English c.1600, from pedant (q.v.) + -ic. The Fr. equivalent is pédantesque. Perhaps first attested in John Donne's "Sunne Rising," where he bids the morning sun let his love and him linger in bed, telling it, "Sawcy pedantique wretch, goe chide Late schooleboyes."

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

pedantic

formed in English c.1600, from pedant (q.v.) + -ic. The Fr. equivalent is pédantesque. Perhaps first attested in John Donne's "Sunne Rising," where he bids the morning sun let his love and him linger in bed, telling it, "Sawcy pedantique wretch, goe chide Late schooleboyes."
    Name:  tumblr_lgt09t5m8O1qdkbnv.jpg
Views: 496
Size:  73.1 KB

Load Metric

OP your humility is duly noted
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Really the fact that 408mike is in any thread clowning anyone about their addictions is laughable, weren't you just crying two days ago about losing your 1988 honda and your $300 life savings due to drugs ?

gtfo idiot

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    Really the fact that 408mike is in any thread clowning anyone about their addictions is laughable, weren't you just crying two days ago about losing your 1988 honda and your $300 life savings due to drugs ?

gtfo idiot

You clearly didnt read the whole thread. Mike can put together $3000 if he wants to. And then he is going to run it up at poker and get his train back on the tracks. That will be right after he finishes his cardio and injections though.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

gtfo idiot

You clearly didnt read the whole thread. Mike can put together $3000 if he wants to. And then he is going to run it up at poker and get his train back on the tracks. That will be right after he finishes his cardio and injections though.
    was this a flame of some sort? fail fail fail

stick to whatever it is that you think you do best. I'm not sure what that is, hopefully breeding is nowhere on the same list.

Load Metric

gtfo idiot
    Lest anyone mistake your ignorance for testicular fortitude (which you have NONE OF and that's a fact) the original and still most fitting recipient of the osama, ladies and gentleman.

http://www.donkdown.com/forum/thanks...ne-t44049.html

Name:  obl.jpg
Views: 486
Size:  48.2 KB

Thread Information