Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Liv Boeree: Lets talk about that little whore.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The only flaw, and it's not a deal breaker for me at least, is a rather larger forehead.

Load Metric
    Boeree has that very marketable sexy bitch look. Poker Stars plays it up too. Annette Obrestad is a way better player but could you imagine her in some of those poses?

Then again there is the chance that the new owners of PokerStars don't have a clue what they are doing.

Maybe they should give Clonie Gowen a call.
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post
    Boeree has that very marketable sexy bitch look. Poker Stars plays it up too. Annette Obrestad is a way better player but could you imagine her in some of those poses?

Then again there is the chance that the new owners of PokerStars don't have a clue what they are doing.

Anette ooberstud was skinny and maybe 5 foot tall when I saw her. Guessing under 100 pounds.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post

Anette ooberstud was skinny and maybe 5 foot tall when I saw her. Guessing under 100 pounds.
    She got skinny, and she's still drawing dead. Bitch is just fugly

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 3153
Size:  120.5 KB
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Word is she's sucked a lot of German cock to keep her relevance.
    Liv has had a lot of "poker" boyfriends, her breakup with McPhee being the most visible

Last edited by Shizzmoney; 04-27-2015 at 08:54 PM.

Load Metric

Liv Boeree is associated with reg-charity.org, co-founded with her german boyfriend Igor and other poker pros.

It's kind of a charity referral service.

Who better than professional poker players to tell you who to donate money to.

I've never been keen on Liv, partly because she's an absolute stone-cold bitch who adopts a persona to manipulate men - and it works!

Most will have seen this already but it's a pre-poker Liv on a terrible UK gameshow tricking some chump out of life-changing money (for him).

Comments

big dick: WHAT A SNEAKY FUCKING CUNT

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

Liv Boeree is associated with reg-charity.org, co-founded with her german boyfriend Igor and other poker pros.

It's kind of a charity referral service.

Who better than professional poker players to tell you who to donate money to.
    presented without comment in response to last sentence.

Name:  Fuck Mason Malmuth.png
Views: 1645
Size:  37.4 KB
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    larry remember when a 50 year old chick was like no thanks im done with you

Load Metric
    she honestly could have been 64

Load Metric
    Why isn't there the same hatred for a washed up gambling degen like Moneymaker? I guess this thread allows sexually frustrated posters to express their hatred for women who want nothing to do with them and for good reason.

Load Metric
    Snowflake alert
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCommode View Post
    Why isn't there the same hatred for a washed up gambling degen like Moneymaker? I guess this thread allows sexually frustrated posters to express their hatred for women who want nothing to do with them and for good reason.

John. Liv won a poker tournament in Europe. It was a cracking win and she deserved all the plaudits which followed afterwards. She got signed up by Stars on the back of it. Again fully deserved considering women in poker are in the considerable minority and she could act as an inspiration for other females to take up the game.

But many women have gone on to achieve far greater things in the game without any sponsorship or real recognition at all really.

If she had a few results to back up the hype, then I don't say a word and would agree that her inflated status in the game was fair enough.

But the fact is she only maintained that inflated status due to her hot minge and love of German sausage... Look at Selbst for example. 100x the player of Liv but not even close to the exposure Liv got/gets. Any why? Because she looks like a half eaten kebab is why.

As for Moneymaker. He won the actual Main Event and changed poker history in doing so. Not sure the two issues are in any way compatible, other than they both got poor results after winning tournaments.... Tournaments which are LIGHT YEARS apart in the prestige stakes btw.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCommode View Post

Liv won a poker tournament in Europe.
    Yes, but how did she win?

Remember a volcano in Iceland was erupting and the good and great poker pros such as Jason Mercier and Barry Greenstein had to take a fucking bus for 10 hours to San Remo, Italy.

Liv Boeree was in constant contact with her boyfriend Kevin Macphee back in the USA who had special knowledge of her 18 year old virgin opponents at the final table.

If Liv should win another big poker tournament it will be because the good and great poker players can't play. Then her boyfriend will play out the rest of the tournament and they will declare Liv Boeree the winner.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

Liv won a poker tournament in Europe.
    Yes, but how did she win?

Remember a volcano in Iceland was erupting and the good and great poker pros such as Jason Mercier and Barry Greenstein had to take a fucking bus for 10 hours to San Remo, Italy.

Liv Boeree was in constant contact with her boyfriend Kevin Macphee back in the USA who had special knowledge of her 18 year old virgin opponents at the final table.

If Liv should win another big poker tournament it will be because the good and great poker players can't play. Then her boyfriend will play out the rest of the tournament and they will declare Liv Boeree the winner.

Didn't know the Iceland eruption affected that tourney.

Only thing I do remember tbh, was her berating some fish at the table after he made a bad call w/e.

And isn't it sad, that on a forum where we troll the shit out of each other, you get called a 'sexualy frustrated misogynist' because the target of the attack just happens to be a woman.

I may of been way OTT in my language while expressing an opinion on Liv. But gay/straight/male/female, this is sorta what we do on here.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BUMP

For some reason, I never saw this thread.

First off, LOL @ those airbrushed pictures posted here. They look like cartoons. Dreadful.

Don't have much of an opinion about Liv, but I think that awarding bracelets for "Tag Team" events where there's no minimum play time requirement is shameful. I believe Ryan Laplante even admitted that some of his rich, poker-amateur backers put him in the Tag Team event just so they could barely play and win a bracelet on his back. Didn't work, but that's exactly what shouldn't be allowed.

Anyway, Kevin MacPhee had a really nasty breakup with her, and had some really ugly things to say about her, as posted in Shizzmoney's link.

Kevin is/was a PFA Radio listener. He approached in me in the Rio parking lot in 2015, introduced himself, and told me that he likes the show. I could probably get him on PFA Radio if I wanted. I wonder if he would talk about Liv at this point.

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BUMP

For some reason, I never saw this thread.

First off, LOL @ those airbrushed pictures posted here. They look like cartoons. Dreadful.

Don't have much of an opinion about Liv, but I think that awarding bracelets for "Tag Team" events where there's no minimum play time requirement is shameful. I believe Ryan Laplante even admitted that some of his rich, poker-amateur backers put him in the Tag Team event just so they could barely play and win a bracelet on his back. Didn't work, but that's exactly what shouldn't be allowed.

Anyway, Kevin MacPhee had a really nasty breakup with her, and had some really ugly things to say about her, as posted in Shizzmoney's link.

Kevin is/was a PFA Radio listener. He approached in me in the Rio parking lot in 2015, introduced himself, and told me that he likes the show. I could probably get him on PFA Radio if I wanted. I wonder if he would talk about Liv at this point.
    Make sure you tell him you're scheduling out a few weeks because July is the dog days for people with 1%er immune systems

Comments

snowtracks: Troll

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Boeree just gave a TEDx talk: "The world around us is like a card game, and it is ultimately governed by the laws of chance and statistics."

http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Load Metric
    In addition to being a poker pro and a philanthropist (someone who gives lots of time and money to charity)

She is also a scientist or was in training to become one.

Now if she can lose the heavy British accent, she could become an actress.

Load Metric
    In addition to being a poker pro and a philanthropist (someone who gives lots of time and money to charity)

She is also a scientist or was in training to become one.

Now if she can lose the heavy British accent, she could become an actress.

Much to manys dismay Liv is actually one smart tart.. She has a degree is Astrophysics (yes the same shit Hawking studied). She just decided poker pays better then being some cooped up science geek and she was in danger of turning platinum white due to lack of sunlight.. Truth be told nobody took her seriously because they figured a hot chick like her couldn't have a brain as big as her tits..

Thread Information