Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: baltimore riot videos

Load Metric
    Fascinating stuff DRK
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric
    You arent the brightest bulb, Corrigan.

I just posted about the fact that some of the officers are possibly going to have their charges dropped, because you cant charge them for those offenses if they can prove that the arrest was LEGAL. If the knife is deemed to be an illegal knife, they will have those charges dropped. This is a significant issue.

PM me if you need any help reading my other posts. Reading is FUNdamental.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post

I just posted about the fact that some of the officers are possibly going to have their charges dropped, because you cant charge them for those offenses if they can prove that the arrest was LEGAL. If the knife is deemed to be an illegal knife, they will have those charges dropped. This is a significant issue.

Corrigan's not smart? Im shocked....shocked I tell you

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Im absolutely fascinated that another riot like this has been turned into a race issue...

Blacks are all "kill whitey" ..."whitey cops are racist"...

Yet there were six officers charged 50% of them were BLACK....and the one that was charged with MURDER was BLACK.

Oh, and the other prisoner in the vehicle who made a statement saying the victim was allegedly intentionally trying to hurt himself? Yeah, he was black too.

Only in America, can a mostly black city, run by a black mayor...with black cops be accused of racism...against BLACK PEOPLE

The end is near.

Load Metric

I just posted about the fact that some of the officers are possibly going to have their charges dropped, .

No you posted a link saying the defense lawyer issued a motion to see the weapon in question, with quotes from the defense. What the fuck do you think the defense is going to say?

At least it's better than your usual - "uh i heard this thing on the radio today and like..." that usually precedes one of your breaking news items.

shut it down DRK + GORDO, either that or bring Rollo in here for a true meeting of the minds.
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

Corrigan's not smart? Im shocked....shocked I tell you
    I like both of you guy's(drk str and gordman) but one thing corrigan isn't is dumb... very very smart guy

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post

No you posted a link saying the defense lawyer issued a motion to see the weapon in question, with quotes from the defense. What the fuck do you think the defense is going to say?

At least it's better than your usual - "uh i heard this thing on the radio today and like..." that usually precedes one of your breaking news items.

Name:  Lucille.gif
Views: 459
Size:  472.3 KB

this is what I posted:

One of the Baltimore police officers who arrested Freddie Gray wants the police department and prosecutor to produce a knife that was the reason for the arrest, saying in court papers that it is an illegal weapon.
    The city's top prosecutor, Marilyn Mosby, said Friday in charging the officer and five others that the knife was legal under Maryland law, meaning they had arrested Gray illegally.

The motion was filed Monday by attorneys for Officer Edward Nero in Baltimore District Court.
    Nero is charged with second-degree assault, misconduct in office and false imprisonment — charges that can only be proven if Gray was wrongly arrested, said Andy Alperstein, a Baltimore attorney who has represented police officers but is not involved in the Gray case. If the knife was illegal, "there is no case" against Nero and another officer, he said.

"If the facts were that the knife was illegal then the Gray arrest would be justified. Even if it wasn't illegal and the officers acted in good faith, it would be the same result. All charges fail," Alperstein said.
    Marc Zayon, Nero's attorney, argues in his motion that the knife in Gray's pocket — described in charging documents as "a spring assisted, one hand operated knife" — is illegal under both Baltimore's switchblade ordinance and state law. Gray was charged under the city ordinance, which has a different definition than the state law of what constitutes a switchblade.

THAT is not a link, and is definitely not just what you posted.

You and Garrett might be related.
    Last edited by DRK Star; 05-06-2015 at 05:41 AM.

Load Metric
    So, in retrospect....

The Results of Poor Housing by Hale Woodruff

Name:  fullsz_1984-86.jpg
Views: 1045
Size:  305.9 KB

The Results of Good Housing by Hale Woodruff

Name:  46513808621728390GbcSYbUSc.jpg
Views: 648
Size:  149.8 KB

These two murals were completed under Woodruff's Works Progress Administration commission for Herndon Homes in Atlanta. The paintings were later given as gifts to the federally sponsored agency that opened University Homes, America’s first public housing project. Woodruff was a long-time resident of Atlanta and witness to those facing poverty. The paintings’ titles depict (with a bit of New Deal rhetoric) the general effects of positive and negative living environments. I saw these last year in DC, gorgeous murals. Not sure this worked out for folks, though.

Load Metric
    Not a fan of this site, but...

Comments

wrenchjockey: Logic does not apply when free TVs are at stake.

big dick: lol great stuff

smithbk: oh no he didn't!

Thread Information