Thread: news flash

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

news flash

Wal-Mart didn't close because of "jade helm 15" even though there is!!! Legislation to use them as fema camps to house American! Citizens! Who hold the constitution dear. Not for illegal,s or Isis but for average Americans during the pre planed u.n. take over.. the federal government will declare war on the states for global interest,s. Therefore our government has been hijacked.

They were actually closed because those stores employees protested in 2012 for higher wages. This is Wal-Mart making its point. Those stores were close to unionizing and would have affected the chain Nationwide.

There have been no construction or plumbing permits applied for in there respected area,s.

When new Wal-Mart,s are constructed they will be heavily automated with a skeleton crew. Wal-Mart will be the tip of the spear in the new technocrocy.

It's a shame there are no longer any private sector jobs of any kind. Just like the wiemart republic of 1930,s Germany or Argentina , Venezuela, Greece, Cuba,. World wide there is coming inflation and no way for the masses to sustain themselves. But yet we need more taxes. We are heading to a world wide authoritarian style government.

It's not a conspiracy folks.

Comments

jsearles22: Asking for green rep rep

nunbeater: that's improvement? green denied

Load Metric
    If this is your focus of interest, why is it I knew about this 4 days ago? PS I could give 2 shits.

Comments

thesparten: can I get a green rep for spacing,spelling and grammar improvements..

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    If this is your focus of interest, why is it I knew about this 4 days ago? PS I could give 2 shits.
    Your a sad, miserable, venomous individual. I'm Too busy looking to work more to pay taxes while government workers are complaining that they need a bump in pension benefits and they work too hard for too long.

At least you validate my beliefs and suspicious so you have served your purpose.
    Last edited by thesparten; 04-19-2015 at 04:21 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Your a sad, miserable, venomous individual. I'm Too busy looking to work more to pay taxes while government workers are complaining that they need a bump in pension benefits and they work too hard for too long.

At least you validate my beliefs and suspicious so you have served your purpose.

My only purpose is to make people's computers shit money. Other than that I have no idea what you just said.

Comments

thesparten: Your very consistent, you have proved my point again. sad existence..

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    There is no Wal-Mart were I live.. They were looking to buy a couple of city blocks in the hunts point area of the Bronx some time ago but we're halted do to massive protest of the area residents.

I say to the rest of you "vote with your dollars". I generally use target. Competition is a good thing and the absolute lowest price isn't everything.

I bought a "simplicity" vacuumed some time ago which is American made. My jeans are "1791" and diamond gusset" also American made. When it's time to buy a new car it will be the Kia Sorrento which is 100 percent American made. G.m. is made in Mexico. I would ACTUALLY give Ford a look but they backed off some on doing the right thing.

Comments

OSA: cant afford chrysler or cadillac?

Load Metric
    hey sparten MORE LIKE SNOOZE FLASH HEYOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comments

thesparten: I'm doing research on the navy yard shooting in d.c some time ago. it will blow you away.(No pun intended) just info on really what's happened with Wal-Mart. I'm sure it will enlighten many.

Load Metric
    Read and learn you fucking spastic

http://www.bankofengland.co.uk/publi...eycreation.pdf
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric
    Wal-Mart didn't close because of "jade helm 15" even though there is!!! Legislation to use them as fema camps to house American! Citizens! Who hold the constitution dear. Not for illegal,s or Isis but for average Americans during the pre planed u.n. take over.. the federal government will declare war on the states for global interest,s. Therefore our government has been hijacked.

They were actually closed because those stores employees protested in 2012 for higher wages. This is Wal-Mart making its point. Those stores were close to unionizing and would have affected the chain Nationwide.

There have been no construction or plumbing permits applied for in there respected area,s.

When new Wal-Mart,s are constructed they will be heavily automated with a skeleton crew. Wal-Mart will be the tip of the spear in the new technocrocy.

It's a shame there are no longer any private sector jobs of any kind. Just like the wiemart republic of 1930,s Germany or Argentina , Venezuela, Greece, Cuba,. World wide there is coming inflation and no way for the masses to sustain themselves. But yet we need more taxes. We are heading to a world wide authoritarian style government.

In order to understand what's really happening you need to realize that everything is controlled by a evil plan made up of secular humanists.

The conspirators are arrogant intellectuals and their conspiracy began with John Dewey and the creation of public education.

The conspirators have been responsible for many events throughout history, including the Roosevelt Administration.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified only by their Godless conduct.

The conspirators have help from powerful elite homosexuals, and the conspiracy benefits undeserving liberals, homosexuals, and abortionists; at the expense of Christianity.

The conspirators want to crush God-fearing Christians, and round up and restrain resisters in the Antichrist's dungeons. They are using federal judges to establish a Godless regime.

In order to prepare for this, we all must read the Bible. All of this was revealed years ago by Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson. Since the media is controlled by liberal secular journalists you should get your information only from Christian Right sources.

Comments

OSA: powerful elite homosexuals rep

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post

In order to understand what's really happening you need to realize that everything is controlled by a evil plan made up of secular humanists.

The conspirators are arrogant intellectuals and their conspiracy began with John Dewey and the creation of public education.

The conspirators have been responsible for many events throughout history, including the Roosevelt Administration.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified only by their Godless conduct.

The conspirators have help from powerful elite homosexuals, and the conspiracy benefits undeserving liberals, homosexuals, and abortionists; at the expense of Christianity.

The conspirators want to crush God-fearing Christians, and round up and restrain resisters in the Antichrist's dungeons. They are using federal judges to establish a Godless regime.

In order to prepare for this, we all must read the Bible. All of this was revealed years ago by Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson. Since the media is controlled by liberal secular journalists you should get your information only from Christian Right sources.
    I think your 60percent correct.

Thread Information