Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: ESPN's Britt McHenry seems to act like a bitch to a parking lot attendant -- but was it justified?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    but if you look at how crucified anyone who is perceived as fat shaming
    Sorry, what? Are there notable examples of this? The only people I ever see holding pitchforks for #fatshaming are insulated Tumblrina pangender catkin hambeasts.
    does sarah play poker

Comments

SrslySirius: No

Load Metric
    that's too bad. i had a nice proposition for you guys

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Gross pooh, gross.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    but if you look at how crucified anyone who is perceived as fat shaming
    Sorry, what? Are there notable examples of this? The only people I ever see holding pitchforks for #fatshaming are insulated Tumblrina pangender catkin hambeasts.
    Didnt Chris Wallace of Fox have to come out last week and apologize to Kelly Clarkson for saying lay off the deep dish? Feels like I hear about some celebrity being fat shamed every week and someone has to apologize. I was a big fan of waif models and heroin chic, so I think my tastes are similar to yours judging from your Swift love, but the fat girl lobby seems super strong and to be feared.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    that's too bad. i had a nice proposition for you guys
    What the 50 shades of Pooh are you talking about?

Banned
    Load Metric
    How much are we talkin' here?

Load Metric
    There are currently 8 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 5 guests)
    Brittney Griner's Clit, BCR, RichardBrodiesCombover.
    Similar Threads

Tell me about my "life" already, you fuck.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Similar Threads

What does this mean?

Load Metric
    Similar Threads

What does this mean?

that you are a fuck. Good day.

Load Metric

What does this mean?

This is probably true, but I still feel like I'm missing something.

Load Metric

It's not you it's me. Good day.

Load Metric

Its always a what's the frequency Kenneth situation with you? I really feel like i should understand what you mean, but its just beyond my present perception.

I,dont recall you being a late night im sender, but ftr for anyone reading, if you im'd me, i havent fired up a desktop in probably 3 or 4 months with my back being jacked and im solely on phone or ipad with no im option, so Im not ignoring. Had a few people pm me as to why i ignore their ims

Load Metric

Its always a what's the frequency Kenneth situation with you? I really feel like i should understand what you mean, but its just beyond my present perception.

I,dont recall you being a late night im sender, but ftr for anyone reading, if you im'd me, i havent fired up a desktop in probably 3 or 4 months with my back being jacked and im solely on phone or ipad with no im option, so Im not ignoring. Had a few people pm me as to why i ignore their ims

GOD you are good.

And yeah I haven't logged into this in ages from a computer either. no I haven't messaged you.

God day.

Load Metric
    Now defending this cunt makes sense, you look down at people the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Typical Giants fan arrogance....
    Arrogannce-an insulting way of thinking or behaving that comes from believing that you are better, smarter, or more important than other people
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/arrogance

How many posts have you started w/
    "LOL at the small business owner", how many small business' have you ran?
    The Pizza owner should do this, really? how many pizza joints have you owned?
    The Deli lady should have given me a free lunch to make up for a missing $ 4 fry order that "ruined" all of their lunches, really? how many Deli's have you managed?
    The guy should be happy getting a $ 3 tip from Drew Brees, really when have you had a job that depended on tips?
    The massage lady should still give me the full massage even though I showed up 10 minutes later than we agreed, really? how many jobs have you had w/appointments? if one goes late the whole day is F'ed. Pompous.....you show up late and try to get her in trouble,

All because you think, your opinion, on every single subject, is a fact. .....in other words, arrogance

I'd love it if one of those MFer's told you, that you should be happy when a shitty player sucks out on you.
    Maybe in theory they are even correct, but don't tell me you are happy when that happens, or that you want to hear something like that when it does (especially from someone who has 0 experience in your shoes.)
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Now defending this cunt makes sense, you look down at people the same way.

Typical Giants fan arrogance....
    Arrogannce-an insulting way of thinking or behaving that comes from believing that you are better, smarter, or more important than other people
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/arrogance

How many posts have you started w/
    "LOL at the small business owner", how many small business' have you ran?
    The Pizza owner should do this, really? how many pizza joints have you owned?
    The Deli lady should have given me a free lunch to make up for a missing $ 4 fry order that "ruined" all of their lunches, really? how many Deli's have you managed?
    The guy should be happy getting a $ 3 tip from Drew Brees, really when have you had a job that depended on tips?
    The massage lady should still give me the full massage even though I showed up 10 minutes later than we agreed, really? how many jobs have you had w/appointments? if one goes late the whole day is F'ed. Pompous.....you show up late and try to get her in trouble,

All because you think, your opinion, on every single subject, is a fact. .....in other words, arrogance

I'd love it if one of those MFer's told you, that you should be happy when a shitty player sucks out on you.
    Maybe in theory they are even correct, but don't tell me you are happy when that happens, or that you want to hear something like that when it does (especially from someone who has 0 experience in your shoes.)
    Weird bump at this point with nothing new to add to the story. Maybe you're in a bad mood because the Giants got pounded today. I'll answer you anyway.

I'm not going to bother going into the various examples you supposedly quoted of me, because several of them are twisted into modified versions of the actual story or putting words in my mouth that I never said.

I don't think all of my opinions are facts, but I do sometimes have strong feelings about certain issues to where I feel a certain way.

I don't need to have run a pizzeria to know how customers should be treated. I don't need to have experience as a massage therapist to know that you don't short a customer substantial time because you booked everyone too tightly together. I don't need to own a towing company to know that predatory towing scams exist, and that many states (including the one we live in) have taken measures to stop them.

I also don't have to be a gardener to know that my grass should be green, or a weatherman to know I won't need a jacket outdoors in Vegas in July.

There are certain things which can be deduced through common sense by a rational human being.

So in this situation...

- The towing company in question is well known for engaging in predatory towing scams, to the point where they accidentally towed a car with two children inside because their dad walked across the street to an ATM to get money.

- The towing company is also known for abusive behavior toward those who are unhappy about being towed in these highly questionable or downright shady situations.

- The video of Britt McHenry was heavily edited, so as to prevent us from seeing what the towing company employee was saying to bring on these angry/bitchy reactions from Britt. Hmmm... a towing company known for abusive employees releasing a video of a "nasty" customer where we can't see what the employee was saying... No, nothing suspicious about that at all!

- The towing company attempted to shop this video around to various media outlets for money, before finally releasing it when nobody would pay them.

- The entire business model utilized by this towing company is ILLEGAL in most states, including Cailfornia.

But yeah, let's pile on the mean, nasty celebrity because she's famous and pretty while the "victim" employee at the towing company is fat and unattractive. Doesn't matter if the celebrity was a likely victim of a predatory towing scam, or that the company in question has a long, documented history of verbally abusing people. The media says that this is a story of a pretty girl talking down to an ugly one, so we need to believe the media and take the poor woman's side who just wants to support her kids, and totally isn't working for a scam company and verbally abusing people. I'm sure that poor woman is a salt-of-the-earth sweetheart who deserves our sympathy.

Comments

SysOp: rofl headshot

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    As you can tell from the general theme and mission statement of this site, I have little tolerance for scammers, angle-shooters, and cheaters.

I think they deserve any abuse that gets heaped upon them for their actions.

I think that their willing and knowing accomplices also deserve abuse and scorn.

This really isn't much different.

Advanced Towing is a scummy company which abuses towing laws in Virginia which have not been properly updated yet to prevent their predatory scams. They are not providing a legitimate service to the public. They victimize people in predatory fashion, and then verbally abuse them when they attempt to complain.

Most states have laws specifically against what Advanced Towing does to make money. They are scumbags and a drain on society, and anyone working there knows exactly what they are and what they're doing. If you work for bad people and assist them doing bad things, you deserve to be treated badly.

Even their own webpage says:

Individuals, private property owners, and businesses who require towing services, not owners of vehicles towed from private property are our customers.
    In other words, we're going to victimize other people, and both our company and yours will get rich from our actions.

F them.

Comments

SysOp: agree 100%

Load Metric

Even their own webpage says:

Individuals, private property owners, and businesses who require towing services, not owners of vehicles towed from private property are our customers.
    You mean to tell me that a company that contracts to remove cars from private property after entering into an agreement with the property owner has the balls to put it on their website. Next thing you know, a lawyer that only litigates divorce cases for wives will put in their mission statement that they are not there to serve the soon to be ex husband's legal interest. It's appalling and most likely racially motivated imo.

Load Metric
    This broads rant doesn't surprise me, and shouldn't surprise anyone. I have been around some 'famous' people and honestly, many of them are mean as fuck. Just really smart, and know what they are supposed to do/say etc. when in public...

This dopey broad, let the dopey get the best of her and is going to go down for this now as it should be. She is obviously an ornery mean dopey broad. My point is just that when you get this 'educated' wealthy at a relatively young age they obviously think most of us are beneath them. This should not come as much of a surprise.

Even if they act nice to your face, they still think they are better than you because in their eyes they are 'more successful' and have a 'better job' (lol).

This dopey broad is just a microcosm of largely the entire 'successful' and 'wealthy' American world we live in!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BUMP

Five years later, the Virginia Attorney General has filed suit against the towing company in question, for the exact conduct I criticized when this thread was created.

https://www.arlnow.com/2020/06/25/br...vanced-towing/

But I'm sure jsearles was actually the correct one here, because he took a community college course on the law.

Load Metric
    BUMP

Five years later, the Virginia Attorney General has filed suit against the towing company in question, for the exact conduct I criticized when this thread was created.

But I'm sure jsearles was actually the correct one here, because he took a community college course on the law.
    this was real close to jsearles' heart, he protects parking lots at all costs, puts his life on the line

Thread Information