Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 59 of 59

Thread: JSEARLES IS A TOTAL JACKOFF (CLICK HERE TO READ MORE)

  1. #41
    Literally no one gives a flying fuck about your dead dog marty.

     
    Comments
      
      splitthis: Disagree many loved Winnie she was PFA mascot
      
      nunbeater: false

  2. #42
    marty has literally done zero for this site except try to ruin it yet he's trolling posters who actually try to drive traffic and make this place fun.

    tight fucking life douche

  3. #43
    Platinum Lord of the Fraud's Avatar
    Reputation
    1271
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Get A BRAIN! MORANS - GO USA
    Posts
    4,976
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    marty has literally done zero for this site except try to ruin it yet he's trolling posters who actually try to drive traffic and make this place fun.

    tight fucking life douche


    lol c'mon, its shit like this that keeps this place breathing.


    You love it


    Always been the bread & butter of nwp and its dupes.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    marty has literally done zero for this site except try to ruin it yet he's trolling posters who actually try to drive traffic and make this place fun.

    tight fucking life douche


    lol c'mon, its shit like this that keeps this place breathing.


    You love it


    Always been the bread & butter of nwp and its dupes.
    Never, not once did I ever say I didn't love it.

  5. #45
    Gold gauchojake's Avatar
    Reputation
    499
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Zipolite
    Posts
    2,167
    martin caricature

  6. #46
    In this thread I learn that pooh only killed his stepfather.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    In this thread I learn that pooh only killed his stepfather.
    Name:  omg-owl.gif
Views: 254
Size:  655.1 KB

  8. #48
    Banned
    Reputation
    1175
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    TRUMP 2020
    Posts
    6,515
    lol look at Pooh light up like a Christmas tree when I show up



    amazing how many of the members here are permanently attached to my nutsack



    people that have interesting, fun and fulfilling lives don't dedicate so much time and energy into trolling someone they have never met



    excuse me now while I go back to playing on Stars and enjoying my ocean view



    if I bust from this tourney I'll probably be taking the Jeep out 4 wheeling on the dunes and then getting wasted



    mindless pricks

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    lol look at Pooh light up like a Christmas tree when I show up



    amazing how many of the members here are permanently attached to my nutsack



    people that have interesting, fun and fulfilling lives don't dedicate so much time and energy into trolling someone they have never met



    excuse me now while I go back to playing on Stars and enjoying my ocean view



    if I bust from this tourney I'll probably be taking the Jeep out 4 wheeling on the dunes and then getting wasted



    mindless pricks
    And yet here you are, after trolling Tiger and Druff.

     
    Comments
      
      Tyde: still have a decent stack
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

    PFA Rookie of the Year 2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle soul reader or rfid reader.
    2020: Covid19

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    lol look at Pooh light up like a Christmas tree when I show up



    amazing how many of the members here are permanently attached to my nutsack



    people that have interesting, fun and fulfilling lives don't dedicate so much time and energy into trolling someone they have never met



    excuse me now while I go back to playing on Stars and enjoying my ocean view



    if I bust from this tourney I'll probably be taking the Jeep out 4 wheeling on the dunes and then getting wasted



    mindless pricks
    Searles was right. literally every post is really about yourself.

  11. #51
    Banned
    Reputation
    1175
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    TRUMP 2020
    Posts
    6,515
    Pooh and jsearles

    the new 'signature' members on this fucking shithole

    keep up the good work boys

    tight site


    PS: thanks for the awesome PM last night crying Todd

    whiny bitch

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Pooh and jsearles

    the new 'signature' members on this fucking shithole

    keep up the good work boys

    tight site


    PS: thanks for the awesome PM last night crying Todd

    whiny bitch
    remember how you repeatedly blew the two 'signature' members over at tydepoker.com? i'm pretty sure searles does and i fucking KNOW i do.

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    people that have interesting, fun and fulfilling lives don't dedicate so much time and energy into trolling someone they have never met







  15. #55
    Tyde, why are all the videos of Winnie so old? I don't remember you posting pictures/videos of Winnie after you fled to Mehico. I'm guessing Winnie got really sick almost immediately after you guys arrived in Baja. You probably feed her shitty food and she got really sick but you were too broke to pay for any vet fees. So, you hoped she would just get better on her own instead of taking her to the vet and spending your alcohol money on her. Winnie really deserved better than you.

     
    Comments
      
      Pooh: holy shit marty's asshole is bloodied
      
      FR1GHT: -1 and Pooh has tribal tats. That should be filtered to a -10.

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Pooh and jsearles

    the new 'signature' members on this fucking shithole

    keep up the good work boys

    tight site


    PS: thanks for the awesome PM last night crying Todd

    whiny bitch
    Must be lonely in the dungeon these days.

    What happened to your female companion? Did she finally see the ugly side of the good doctor? Our had the well run dry?

    Go to therapy and learn how to interact with people.

     
    Comments
      
      Pooh: wow

  17. #57
    This thread is going well for you Dr Caricature
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

  18. #58
    Did you roll one step for a Sunday entry?

     
    Comments
      
      FR1GHT: +1 that he did
      
      Hockey Guy: Of course he did

  19. #59
    Can't Post
    Reputation
    1209
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    12,065
    Pretty sure I was the first to call out JSAPSEARLES as a scamming low life when he first appeared. Could be wrong but it would be a first. Another first........... just awesome. I don't even know how I do it.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. My CFB Total GOY!!
    By ShadyJ in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-25-2014, 05:11 PM
  2. Christmas Present to you fags. (Jews don't click)
    By Brittney Griner's Clit in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-17-2014, 02:30 AM
  3. Terrified to click on *fluffer* spoiler tags
    By Rollo Tomasi in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-14-2013, 11:49 AM
  4. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-03-2012, 10:25 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 07:17 PM

Tags for this Thread