Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: thesparten containment thread

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

thesparten containment thread

**** NOTE FROM DRUFF ***

I am moving all posts involving thesparten (to him or from him) which disrupt the flow of conversation.

================================================== =========

Your a dick. I've never married and have no kids. my girlfriend is Korean and studying for the bar. My last one was Chinese and a manager for the Hilton hotels. The one before that was Greek and a psychologist turned social worker. The one before that was a. Irish/English divorced advertising exec that lived on Madison ave 12 years my senior. YOU THINK YOU KNOW BUT YOU HAVE NO CLUE MY CHILD.. Your stuck on girls I'm interested in women. I wouldn't fuck jennecide(whatever) with your dick..a skank is a skank is a skunk and you guys send dic pick to ask someone out. Forgive me for not going along with that..

Comments

Sanlmar: I just witnessed the miracle. Ghost writer rep.
    Last edited by thesparten; 04-13-2015 at 08:47 AM.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    Your a dick. I've never married and have no kids. my girlfriend is Korean and studying for the bar. My last one was Chinese and a manager for the Hilton hotels. The one before that was Greek and a psychologist turned social worker. The one before that was a. Irish/English divorced advertising exec that lived on Madison ave 12 years my senior. YOU THINK YOU KNOW BUT YOU HAVE NO CLUE MY CHILD..

YOU THINK YOU KNOW, you can't even keep in character.

One day you can't spell, write a sentence or comprehend grammar.

And the next day you can and use capitals in the right places.well some of the right places.

I'm putting you on 2 7 o

Comments

Sanlmar: This
    cmoney :It would be nice if Mexico could simply get human feces out of its drinking water

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by YUUP View Post
    Your a dick. I've never married and have no kids. my girlfriend is Korean and studying for the bar. My last one was Chinese and a manager for the Hilton hotels. The one before that was Greek and a psychologist turned social worker. The one before that was a. Irish/English divorced advertising exec that lived on Madison ave 12 years my senior. YOU THINK YOU KNOW BUT YOU HAVE NO CLUE MY CHILD..

YOU THINK YOU KNOW, you can't even keep in character.

One day you can't spell, write a sentence or comprehend grammar.

And the next day you can and use capitals in the right places.well some of the right places.

I'm putting you on 2 7 o
    I promised I would do better on my posts and I am, and will continue to improve. I promised to play little richared a 500 sit/ go and I will once I've perfected my poker coaches advise, lol. ( I am the underdog).

Load Metric
    Easy way to spot dupe is emotional control. Thesparten is ibv dupe from start. Aside from obv stupidity in posts he was able to brush off attacks with ease. Gaymer is likely real because he tends to take things personally and really get angry (emotionally hurt). Sheboon is likely combo of both and depends on his mood.

Sheboon did start as a troll and then became real. Its possible sparten may do the same.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Are you serious betcheckbet. If a dupe is someone posting as me or me not representing myself truthfully. I'm going to call on the next show... there are 3 people on this forum who have my direct cell and have had extended conversations with me personally...

Comments

YUUP: Out the people who talk to you lol

Load Metric
    John Taffer is the best dupe ever to grace these forums /thread

Load Metric
    Are you serious betcheckbet. If a dupe is someone posting as me or me not representing myself truthfully. I'm going to call on the next show... there are 3 people on this forum who have my direct cell and have had extended conversations with me personally...
    I should mention I use the terms dupe and troll interchangeably . just because you are a unique person does not mean the account is not a troll. Its obv from your first forum posts that you were trolling and putting out a fake persona.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You really think this is a fake persona? I'm tea party. Pat Buchanan supporter and a big fan of Bill.Buckley I was on the cardinal Spellman debate team(very elite and sought after)u. I came from poor immigrant parents who absolutely worked themselves to the bone to provide for me. I've worked in Manhattan most of my life. Never married and yet had adequate access to sophisticated and educated woman. What's fake about my pfa persona. Got a degree in accounting in 1989. Found a home and a living wage in restaurants. As a waiter on the lower east side pre 9/11 I was hitting a 100k as a waiter. Now they make half that! Went to work at an upper east side coffee shop. As a waiter got promoted to manager and the owners gave me 10 percent plus salery so they can semi retire and focus on there property management.. my uncle who lived with us was a army lifer, fought in Korea was life long friendship with Petraeus who was Greek and my uncle's 2nd lieutenant(my uncle e7). What's fake..

Comments

herbertstemple: Go Pat Go!!!
    Last edited by thesparten; 04-13-2015 at 09:55 AM.

Load Metric
    You really think this is a fake persona? I'm tea party. Pat Buchanan supporter and a big fan of Bill.Buckley I was on the cardinal Spellman debate team. I came from poor immigrant parents who absolutely worked themselves to the bone to provide for me. I've worked in Manhattan most of my life. Never married and yet had adequate access to sophisticated and educated woman. What's fake about my pfa persona. Got a degree in accounting in 1989. Found a home and a living wage in restaurants. As a waiter on the lower east side pre 9/11 I was hitting a 100k as a waiter. Now they make half that! Went to work at an upper east side coffee shop. As a waiter got promoted to manager and the owners gave me 10 percent plus salery to semi retire and focus on there property management..
    So you really believe in the reptilian conspiracy?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Bet check bet. You are a progressive zealot who pretends not to get it because democrats enslaving other groups of people bases on skin color helps support your over inflated "sense of self" and over compensated pension and you probably complain about the waiters during your early bird special so you can take a dollar off the table.. where am I wrong???. Your not dumb just insidious.. as pro union as you are, you won't hire union workers to fix your house because that's just for the idiots to pay with extreme repercussion,s if they don't. At the end of the proverbial bayonet.
    Last edited by thesparten; 04-13-2015 at 10:13 AM.

Silver
    Load Metric
    You really think this is a fake persona? I'm tea party. Pat Buchanan supporter and a big fan of Bill.Buckley I was on the cardinal Spellman debate team(very elite and sought after)u. I came from poor immigrant parents who absolutely worked themselves to the bone to provide for me. I've worked in Manhattan most of my life. Never married and yet had adequate access to sophisticated and educated woman. What's fake about my pfa persona. Got a degree in accounting in 1989. Found a home and a living wage in restaurants. As a waiter on the lower east side pre 9/11 I was hitting a 100k as a waiter. Now they make half that! Went to work at an upper east side coffee shop. As a waiter got promoted to manager and the owners gave me 10 percent plus salery so they can semi retire and focus on there property management.. my uncle who lived with us was a army lifer, fought in Korea was life long friendship with Petraeus who was Greek and my uncle's 2nd lieutenant(my uncle e7). What's fake..

cmoney :It would be nice if Mexico could simply get human feces out of its drinking water

Load Metric
    Bet check bet. You are a progressive zealot who pretends not to get it because democrats enslaving other groups of people bases on skin color helps support your over inflated "sense of self" and over compensated pension and you probably complain about the waiters during your early bird special so you can take a dollar off the table.. where am I wrong. Your not dumb just insidious..
    Answer the questiom. About lizard people. Or are you one of them?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Now your just acting childish. Every thing else was on point! Hmmmm? KNOCKOUT!!!!

Load Metric
    Now your just acting childish. Every thing else was on point! Hmmmm? KNOCKOUT!!!!
    Do you believe icks or not? Its a trick question.... Better go back and read your past posts so you don't break character.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    I'm only 46 and I don't get it! All these online hookups with random people is filthy.
    Have sex with a woman for the first time, then you will understand.
    You really just trying to goat me and deflect and redirect from the beating I just gave you.. we will save the discussion about the reptilians, gray,s, Palladians, tall whites, insectoids and oh so many more for a later date. I'm enjoying watching you stutter and grasp for any victory against me no matter how small. Please stop embarrassing yourself , as a pfa member and radio listener I have some loyalty to you. That's just how I roll. Go home sleep it off and we will discuss the royal families cannibalism and reptilian connections another time.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    I should mention I use the terms dupe and troll interchangeably . just because you are a unique person does not mean the account is not a troll. Its obv from your first forum posts that you were trolling and putting out a fake persona.
    Thank you for the compliment. I'm not trying to be unique just for the sake of being Unique. That would actually be very common. This is who I am. I did not live the life or have the same connections that my friends had. Always was tought to think for myself and that I would have to work twice as hard for half the money. My parents told me the time and energy it takes to complain you could use that to over come the challenges instead.. Granted, in the real world or business environment I'm focused only at the issue immediately before me. This forum has granted me a release valve for my ideologies and philosophy. I also have grown from all of you. I hope you feel the same way about me but it's not a requirement.

Load Metric
    honestly tho thesparten your lack of knowledge regarding ufo encounters and owl impressions kinda outted you. it was a good run tho.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    honestly tho thesparten your lack of knowledge regarding ufo encounters and owl impressions kinda outted you. it was a good run tho.
    Your one smart cat sonatine albeit you use sarcasm and condescending tones to mask your lack of changing your mind on what you deem "standard knowledge" I actually learned from you that there is a connection with owls and u.f.o. s.. it's fucken wild man!! And I learned that from you. I'm still doing research on that but it's fucken deep man.

Load Metric
    This thread is pretty much an explanation of why we can't have nice things.

Comments

Hockey Guy: this X1000

Cubic Zirconia Gamble-Bots Floppy Hair's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post
    John Taffer is the best dupe ever to grace these forums /thread

Name:  clivepalmercropped.jpg
Views: 376
Size:  86.7 KB

Thread Information