Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TYDEPOKER IS DONE

Load Metric

TYDEPOKER IS DONE

Tyde wants to post how the greatest golfer of our life is done. So I thought I would check out Tyde's recent results. These are all facts. Since February 3rd, Tyde is -$2522.61 on Pokerstars tournaments, not counting any rebuys or add ons. So this number is likely -$3000ish. We all know he dumped a shit ton of money on "sweet electronics" and a 30 year old Jeep. His latest 21 year old beach bunny exploit is costing him cash as well obviously. He dumped $160 one day because he wanted to drive drunk. Tyde admitted after his epic $40K run that he was down to $15K after paying off past debts and what not. Now he has lost $3000 online, minimum. Given living expenses and what not, I feel its safe and fair to declare him to be flat broke. And none of these numbers even includes the obvious chunks he spewed off in cash games.

We all bantered about how long it would take, so I just feel like its only appropriate to put an end to this. It was under 60 days. Hell of a run kid, but its over. Now its back to being a broke n-word, skipping out on your lease, traipsing all over Mexico, and waiting for the mommy Western Union to show up.

A sure tell sign that hes busted? He hasnt even played on Pokerstars since March 25th. And that day his final tournaments were a $2 and $3. He's done. Its over.

I will say at least it wasnt all for naught. Got some past debt cleared. Got the Jeep. Got a 40" Sanyo TV we all had in 1998. So at least theres that. Its a good thing you pre paid some rent too, otherwise you would be living in said Jeep.

So much fucking Gold just replacing these recent posts with Tyde instead of Tiger:

LOL @ Tyde trying to fall asleep tonight realizing his career legacy as a champion is disintegrating
    Tyde lost his edge
    no way he competes anymore to win
    no fucking way he composes himself to win another tournament considering the level of competition
    not a chance in hell he wins another tournament

he blew it

fuck Tyde

you missed bro
    fuck you Tyde

yea nap that shit out bro

enjoy coming up short
    I realize I have stated this several times already , but no fucking way Tyde takes down another tournament

bet the farm

Comments

1marley1: lol

4BET: Makes sense, We all knew he was n-word rich and would be bust before summer

thesidedish: moron, tyde doesnt need to play if hes already rich

DJ_Chaps: LMAO FUNNIEST SHIT EVER, THE POST QUOTES ARE SWEET ICING

Pooh: god's work

zealanddonk: Tyde would never troll Tiger Woods
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    It was a good run

Banned
    Load Metric
    winnie is in a better place , a can

Comments

big dick: worthless n-word

jsearles22: I started this thread and I still think you're a creep

herbertstemple: Uncalled for.

Jayjami: Below the belt

Load Metric
    TYDE=GOD

Comments

Tuna: dont player hate

1marley1: we know, we know

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Tyde wants to post how the greatest golfer of our life is done. So I thought I would check out Tyde's recent results. These are all facts. Since February 3rd, Tyde is -$2522.61 on Pokerstars tournaments, not counting any rebuys or add ons. So this number is likely -$3000ish. We all know he dumped a shit ton of money on "sweet electronics" and a 30 year old Jeep. His latest 21 year old beach bunny exploit is costing him cash as well obviously. He dumped $160 one day because he wanted to drive drunk. Tyde admitted after his epic $40K run that he was down to $15K after paying off past debts and what not. Now he has lost $3000 online, minimum. Given living expenses and what not, I feel its safe and fair to declare him to be flat broke. And none of these numbers even includes the obvious chunks he spewed off in cash games.

We all bantered about how long it would take, so I just feel like its only appropriate to put an end to this. It was under 60 days. Hell of a run kid, but its over. Now its back to being a broke n-word, skipping out on your lease, traipsing all over Mexico, and waiting for the mommy Western Union to show up.

A
    I'm not exactly a fan of tyde but yeah his sharkscope does show only freerolls lately. However, there's some really huge flaws with your logic here. He's down like 3k after saying he had 15k left over. That would mean he's actually still up 12k.

Load Metric
    Tyde had same flaw as Woods. Once he got involved with young women his game went to shit.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post

A
    I'm not exactly a fan of tyde but yeah his sharkscope does show only freerolls lately. However, there's some really huge flaws with your logic here. He's down like 3k after saying he had 15k left over. That would mean he's actually still up 12k.
    Did you read the rest of the post? Cash games? Kick ass electronics? Pre paid rent? Spews money daily on liquor. Pays off drunk driving charges. 21 manly beach bunny. The list goes on. And that's assuming he was honest about the $15k

If you think he has cash, I don't know what to say. And if he has $2k he's broke dude. $40k to almost nothing in 2 months is sad at best
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric

Did you read the rest of the post? Cash games? Kick ass electronics? Pre paid rent? Spews money daily on liquor. Pays off drunk driving charges. 21 manly beach bunny. The list goes on. And that's assuming he was honest about the $15k

If you think he has cash, I don't know what to say. And if he has $2k he's broke dude. $40k to almost nothing in 2 months is sad at best
    1. With your rent paid way in advanced
    2. With your debts cleared
    3. Bought everything he wanted to buy already

2k can last you a good while if those above are true. However, you're stupid and I'm pretty sure he has at least 10k still. Even if he didn't what do you think he was living on before he even binked that?

Comments

Pooh: hang it up tool

Load Metric

2k can last you a good while if those above are true. However, you're stupid and I'm pretty sure he has at least 10k still. Even if he didn't what do you think he was living on before he even binked that?
    Yeah, I'm sure he was grinding $2 & $3 donkaments with $10k behind and then just quit all together 3 weeks ago. This is a guy who admittedly moved to Mexico in part because of the access to Stars.

I'm sure he's flush with cash.....

Load Metric
    Why do you think he lives in Mexico?

His expenses are cheap.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    This is all just proof that Tyde is god.

What motivation does he have to make money? He already dominated the year in a 2 week span and now hes relaxing until he feels like making money again. OP is unable to grasp this concept cuz he has no talent.

Comments

big dick: agreed.. just more proof that TYDE IS GOD

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    This is all just proof that Tyde is god.

What motivation does he have to make money? He already dominated the year in a 2 week span and now hes relaxing until he feels like making money again. OP is unable to grasp this concept cuz he has no talent.
    Was gonna put this in the archive thread, but I guess it's still relevant.
    Name:  Sidedishgay.jpg
Views: 1167
Size:  152.0 KB

Comments

thesidedish: OSA IS GOD

rickastley: gif in sig/avatar = red

Load Metric

Yeah, I'm sure he was grinding $2 & $3 donkaments with $10k behind and then just quit all together 3 weeks ago. This is a guy who admittedly moved to Mexico in part because of the access to Stars.

I'm sure he's flush with cash.....
    Another one from the archives should handle this..

Name:  nwpjd.jpg
Views: 1162
Size:  93.7 KB

Comments

bukowski72: Why does he have a hat on?

Load Metric
    Comments
    bukowski72: Why does he have a hat on?

It's a Rabbi's hat. It puts the Jew in Jewdonk.

Name:  Jewdonk Shenanaigans.jpg
Views: 1107
Size:  62.5 KB

If I was thinking of it at the time, I would have given him curls off the side.

Load Metric

Will you shut the fuck up you god damned tool bag. apologizing for pockles carico. gargle the broke n-words balls more publicly, will you?

the guy didn't have 10 grand when he said he had 10 grand and you think he has it now? you sir are dumber than shit.

sincerely,

pooh

Comments

jsearles22: Boom

anonamoose: we can't all pay for our tribal tattoo's with daddy's money.

Skated Thru to PFA WP Title BHS's Avatar
    Load Metric
    TAKE IT DOWN

Load Metric
    By the time Tyde runs out of cash Reno will win the colossus and he will be reloaded.

Comments

Reno: That's the plan
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Holy shit, I just stumbled across this one. I literally just edited out Pooh and inserted Pockles.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewdonk
    once again good ol' 'Pockles' feels the need to remind all of us how he has an awesome life

and yet he pollutes this pos forum day after day with his negative crap

this is not a satisfied or a happy person folks
    Like fucking seriously how do you type this shit Tyde? How do you literally not realize everything you type is you talking about yourself?

Load Metric

A
    Name:  mileysurprpm07asigco.gif
Views: 575
Size:  420.8 KB

But i think he can come back everytime, maybe he can get staked, because he is obv a good player

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel72 View Post

Name:  mileysurprpm07asigco.gif
Views: 575
Size:  420.8 KB

But i think he can come back everytime, maybe he can get staked, because he is obv a good player
    Oh yah. He's the best. Problem with marty is when you stake him you really don't know where the money is going and its highly doubtful you'll get anything back even if he does happen to run well. That seems to be his past MO. Someone can link that thread from years ago on a different site....no donkdown.

The guy is literally human garbage and is in a 3rd world country where his pockled well laid ass belongs.

Thread Information