I have this show on record on the genie. Once a week or so, the girl and I will watch 5-6 episodes.

SPOILER ALERTS!!! IF BY CHANCE YOU HAVE IT ON DVR/TIVO OR CAN FIND A STREAM AND DON'T WANT TO FIND OUT THE RESULTS DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT READ BELOW!!!!

Unfortunately I didn't stumble on it. I was browsing 4 today (actually to see if any jasep shit was posted there) and Kessler had started a thread about it. Of course in his opening post in the first paragraph he states he won (on Friday) and was returning to defend today.

So I told the girl to turn off the gay ass MTV awards and turn on Jeopardy. FUCKING BRILLIANT. I have watched Jeopardy for years and saw some shit (all on Alex's part) that I don't think I've ever seen before.

He played both games like it was a hyper turbo sit and go. Both games he hits a DD with like 8-9k behind and medium size lead and both times says "I'm going to bet it all" Holy fuck. Only thing better was if he said "I'm all in"

In the first episode, its some question regarding roman numerals but the question was totally phrased in such a fucked up way I had no clue what kind of answer they were even looking for. He gives the answer and Alex says it needed to be in a roman numeral and Alex waves his hands up in "what the fuck manner" and starts laughing at Alex in a "what a joke, you fucking kidding me old man"

He apparently is a currency trader now. I haven't talked to him in 2+ years but keep in touch with both him and his gf on fb.

If anyone can find a link to the show on 4/10/15 and 4/13/15 post it here because its some hall of fame shit...I mean as much as hof as Jeopardy can be.

ZOD

EDIT: FOUND A LINK